Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , that's stage 13-2 (I just found that stage couple days ago), that's the enemy that stuns in the game (called 'buffalo charge') besides the elf queen (whatever her name is). Archers/Mages don't move forward to attack, but the close ranger fighters actually can rush to the enemy, but they 'run' back to their original position and the enemy can sometimes strike them as they are running back; therefore, you can actually get the stuns in a different direction ONLY for the close range fighters. The camera is difficult to work with unfortunately.

Trial of Fate (Mobile) has stun, but the characters are standing in their idle positions and the camera is pretty far away... bleah. I like the character designs, I'll post a non-ryona video for it.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
hahahaaaa my pc can barely load Epic 7 to work and it usually is slow. x'D Which is weird cuz my compy can run stuff like Witcher 3 no problem so I dunno what's up...

In other news, a new beat em up in the classic River City series got announced! Looks like very detailed sprite animation too.

That reminds me, Shantae 5 is...coming?? But there's no news on it yet I don't think.

Oh yea and there's Streets of rage 4 whenever that comes out.

Dunno how much variety of ryona any of these games will have but yea.
This also reminds me of Indivisible finally supposed to release soon...?? I hope??
Very excited for that game, mainly as a game but also the ryona potential could be good? A lot of characters at least, it looks like, including some indie game characters (liiiiike Shantae~) We will see how it goes but the game will probably be fun either way!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Zaysha Zaysha Ryonaneer Ryonaneer do any of you have plans to do overhit stuff in the future? I really love the animation but my emulator works very horribly with that game

I did record some but they aren't that good, also I'm recording this on my my iPhone. My computer can run it, but I'm somewhat low on space and short on money to buy another drive.

So far they looking like this (Agnes, Francesca, Sun Wukong (female)) was the new update, I only got Agnes so far from that group:

---

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , oh they using the girls from this SNES game: Shin Nekketsu Kōha: Kunio-tachi no Banka. I want Lisa as a playable character :o

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh woww cool! It's like wayforward to bring back those rare old school girls, huh? -^^-
I had no idea they were in an older game I just thought it was a new game in the River City world.
That's really cool!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve , I'll see what I can do... there is enough to time a continuous .gif, but I'm more peeved about the camera moving -_-

Here's the Mai Z Hime stun... (hooray, my FIRST edited video)

---

JPN PS2 games are almost done. I'll switch over to the JPN PSX games after that (I don't think I have that much. I'm really mad that I don't have Trap Gunner and might have through Guardian Recall again -_- though Crisis City was hard :/

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
So, a few little things here:

SFV Mai Shiranui Mod

Sengoku Bassa

ReVolve

Dissidia NT (Tifa) Honestly, it annoys me how all the girls have the exact same rather dull animation , save for Y'shtola. Wish at least made some changes to the poses.

Punishing Gray Raven (Additionally: 13:30 - 13:33 - 14:57 - 15:33) Once again, my fave has the dullest animation XC , really like the overly edgy girl)

Riz Ishak - Blank City I am back for chapter 3. To all... Blank City (Sorry for the bad quality of this one, came across it by accident)

Riz Ishak - Blank City Anime style. Follow me for more:... Blank City (17:31)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea, thanks! I'm curious about Blank City, I think I saw some cute character designs a while back and the animation looks good...
ohhh yea btw did I ever share that I did Cecilia from Kings Raid?

Looks like she is getting a swimsuit costume soon~

Although I run into this error whenever I try to run Bluestacks, I dunno what it means...

Also also, not actually ryona BUT I saw a game recently with some super cute characters~~
It's called World Next Door. I LOOVVVEEE the design of the main character!~

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Does this help: How can I enable virtualization (VT) on my PC?

Graphics so bad on a PSX -_- even though I'm running it on my PS2. Ah well, I should have much games for my JPN PSX collection, same for my US PSX collection which I'm probably going to do after...

---

Weird... I got stunned in Akiba's Trip...

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer and quiet_resolve quiet_resolve : thanks guys, glad you liked it. Happy I found something of Blank City, the game seems to be pretty ignored all in all and does seem to be following the path to being discontinued. A bit of a shame taking in count the designs are pretty nice.

So more stuff :

FFXIV Stormblood. Przygody Saliego. The Great Hunt (Extreme) FT=Fail Final Fantasy XIV - Two Cat Girls
One Piece - Nico Robin
One Piece - Nami
Bless Unleashed
Bless Unleashed
Epic 7 - Lilibeth
ASTRAL CHAIN(アストラルチェイン) アクション紹介映像 Astral Chain - Akira (small glimpse, this game looks legit dope)

Found several more vids of Blank City in Omlet Arcade which are being shared via Facebook, but need to login to watch them. Given I don't have facebook I can't check them out if there are animations or not.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Aw Lilibeth is cute~

Do you have a link for this Blank City place on FB?
That first vid for Bless Unleashed doesn't work. Says it can't play embed but I dunno the time stamp for it...

Thanks like always for the findings~

Thief

Club Regular
Hmm... in the Bless vid the user deactivated reproduction outside of Youtube., to see it you have to go to YT. The moment is 3:23:44

Here are the links for Blank City: Check out the Blank City community on Omlet Arcade May be worth a shot getting the gifs of the animations that can be found, given I don't think vids stay reliably on Facebook as they do on youtube.

Yup, Lili is a cute, love the style of Epic Seven. No problemo, I'll bring anything I come across.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Humm those videos on omlet arcade are not good quality. xD
Can't really find much for ryona of this game which is a shame cuz the character designs and animations look very good for a mobile game??

awwww jeeezzz this character design though!!

I don't know how to try to download this game? It's on Android but not ios? But when I try to look for it in bluestacks its not showing up...
Doesn't look like a lot for ryona though, I can only find that one video from earlier.
It looks like there is stun but i am still looking for it...There is some pvp videos but the game is definitely NOT MADE for pvp it looks weird and janky. xD

For games coming up.

New YS game. I remember the last one had some cute characters and this one also looks like it will.

There is the Kill la kill game? It looks like it will be fun but also like anime fighters the movement is crazy and the hit stun is generic somaybe not best for ryona.

new atelier game, the main character is a meme these days for drawing, um, it's the same as Bowsette in a way? Like, a cute lady a lot of people all want to draw? It is very nice to see a character for this series who actually HAS LEGS. X'DDD The game looks much nicer and the gameplay looks changed too.

aaaand the game i most excited for from these! River City Girls! It is looking very fun. I don't know how much ryona it will have because beatemups can be generic sometimes but i really like the character designs and feel of the game from what I can see.

Thief

Club Regular
Yeah, =P I guess there are no perfect plans, it's more than the very little found in youtube (which is mostly people playing the first stage for a sample of the game). In the end did the vids that needed login work for you? Love Yina as well, she screams badass XD I think you can get the game from qooapp

Honestly... Satsuki is pretty attractive when she eases that scary scowl in her face.

I've noticed the new Atelier girl has become everyone's new waifu. But then again, she's cute, very fanservicey and waifuish, fully embracing all of it... no mystery she's so popular.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yea actually Satsuki is very cute too -- but for me it's kind of BECAUSE of her scary scowl. xD

There are definitely stuns in that game but it's hard to find them. It seems like pvp is the easier because characters get stunned in it. I don't like how when your first person KOs they just poof instantly...but I do like the ko animations. I still haven't found Yina's stun or her KO but I have seen a lot of footage of the game.

the videos on FB did work but they are bad quality. Then again maybe that's just the most recent ones, maybe I could try looking around a bit more. hmm i can't see any news about ios version. ah well. i asked 30 seconds ryona channel and they said they might make more ryona vids of it!

I mean yea even when the new atelier girl runs, her shirt blows up so you get a good look at her butt. ^^'' they definitely know who they are marketing to...i usually don't like it when stuff is fanservicey like that but it is a cute design that is strange because they make her with sex appeal in mind but not a lot about her design is "sexy" on purpose, it's more like they just made a curvy character and gave her the right outfit to show it? but not like showing so much skin? i dunno but it makes sense why it's popular. You can repost art of her all over the place but it's still can be safe for work?

River City Girls might not have a lot of ryona animations but the characters look good and animation is nice!

2:02, 3:10, 6:35

HaquaFan

Casual Client
There are definitely stuns in that game but it's hard to find them
they said they might make more ryona vids of it!
Stuns in this game are kinda a pain, the one mob that can stun you is the one with shield/sword and
he usually interupts the animation shortly after. Another would be the nurse like(boss?)
she can throw pots that can freeze/stun but haven't really found a good map for her. I actually didn't look into pvp much.
Also the bad camera doesn't help either.

For now, just planning on making a similar video to the first one, just normal hitstun,
and maybe some knockdowns if it doesn't annoy me that much to record.

On the other topic, that new Atelier girl looks nice :O. I used to play a lot of series but kinda got bored of it.
Although she makes me want to try the game again :oops:

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I just purchased Senran Kagura: Burst Renewal (PS4)... there is now a training mode where you have enemies attack you and after some hits, you're character gets stunned (and you can turn the enemies to stop moving) and have the chance to record... so far after doing Kagura and Naraku, it seems everyone has a different type of stun. Might do this in the future...

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.