Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Hmm, I gotta re-check them, I didn't see them. I must be blind. :/ Anyway, since I'm not heading out of the house this weekend, I'm going to be catching up with everything. I kinda wish I had a scanner, but my phone will have to do for taking pictures from my artbooks. I'm still planning 3 videos a day.

I have a LOT of content on my PS3... blah (the only crappy thing about my video recorder is I don't know how to increase the size of the playing screen, I'm literally playing my games on a fricking 7"x5" screen. On March 27, my Xbox360 content is going to end (there's a lot of stuff to do on that system, but I really do have time atm to play the games, so I'm kinda jumping from one system to another until I am far ahead.)

And as if you probably haven't noticed, I don't edit my videos (that doesn't count blurring my username from certain mobile games since I'm letting YT do that).

---

While I'm on the topic of PS3, any requests? I'm not doing popular games unless it hasn't been done before.

If you're on Xbox 360, are you interested in doing some Rumble Roses XX videos with a collection of different stun animations? I know there are other people doing this game but a shit tons of stun animations are still missing

Rumble roses XX has been one of the games I wanted to see the most. But getting an xbox360 just for that game was too much

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
If you're on Xbox 360, are you interested in doing some Rumble Roses XX videos with a collection of different stun animations? I know there are other people doing this game but a shit tons of stun animations are still missing

Rumble roses XX has been one of the games I wanted to see the most. But getting an xbox360 just for that game was too much

I'll go back to that system (Xbox 360), but I do have that game but I don't have all the characters unlocked. I have seen a lot of videos of this game, and I was sorta disappointed of the game having the Rumble Roses game being quite good (something about the models being way too different, it was taken in by another company right?).

---

I just finished on my PS3:
- Contra: Hard Corps Uprising (PS3, horrible game with horrible voices)
- Dark Awake (PS3, downloaded the game off the JPN PSN store) seems like an arcade game but there are no stuns
- Destraga (PSX, but I downloaded the game off the PSN store, but it's US voices)
- Elevator Action Deluxe (PS3, ragdoll ryona, this game sux)
- Shank 2 (PS3, I sucked at this game period and decided not to unlock all the other characters, not to mention crappy loading times, US voices)

Upcoming games:
- Mugen Souls & Mugen Souls Z (PS3)
- Cross Edge (PS3)
- God of Highschool (Mobile)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Requests? You could try Onechanbara, at least from what I know that game is legitimately fun. Plus it does have stuns.

Or perhaps Digimon All Star Rumble? This one is a pain, but it has Angewomon in it =P

@Haqua: Pretty good vid, thanks dude

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
ohhhhh yesss please Rumble Roses stun animations would be lovely! There are a lot you don't get a good look at, even just the normal one.
In the street fight mode you can cause some by throwing up dirt or hitting into the fence, ummm
there's also the 'tired' animation in tag team when someone tags out after being beat up...

That game is great for ryona of course so very popular but animations like this you don't see a lot, it's usually just getting hit or grabbed.
There's also different 'grabbed' voice clips that usually don't get heard because they only happen with certain conditions?
And the good/bad versions of characters have different voices too usually?

Ah man if I had a 360 I'd have done some stuff for that game a long time ago. x'D

For SH3,

here's just a general vid

Here's a full loop around Shania's lovely tired animation (sped up)
I DON'T KNOW how this happened tho! The game doesn't do this usually!
Glad I caught it tho!

And here is tired animation of Shania's different forms

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
T Thief , I don't own those games unfortunately. There was something about Onechanbara on the PS3 that made me turn my attention away from it, I'm not a huge fan of that series. Digimon the game wasn't my thing, but the anime was.

- God of Highschool (Mobile) done... and dropped.
- Uploaded 2 videos of Lyn the Lightbreaker (Mobile) and 1 video of Raid (Mobile).

---

27+ videos uploaded and almost ready to be scheduled, I'm almost a month ahead again, but I'll be dwindling down to 3-4 videos a day unless I start recording some (re-uploads) which should be soon start popping up again from this system.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I'll go back to that system (Xbox 360), but I do have that game but I don't have all the characters unlocked. I have seen a lot of videos of this game, and I was sorta disappointed of the game having the Rumble Roses game being quite good (something about the models being way too different, it was taken in by another company right?).

I feel Rumble Roses XX is way better in terms of the variety of stuns, characters and other general stuff. There are just so many ways that you can make your opponents dizzy. Also the game allows you to customize the character, adjust your weight and muscle/fat ratio, which is insane for ryona purposes.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Fine. Fine. I'll definitely go back to my Xbox360 once I'm done with my other systems. There are games that I haven't found on YouTube (well that's 'ryona' related), so I would like to put a priority on that before I go back.

---

Status -currently video count 1672 as of 2019.03.25, record 6 more PS3 videos and I'm pretty much done with April-
- Knight Chronicles (Mobile): Stuns of the characters that I have are done, apparently rr lg did some videos but did not include stun (60+ videos uploaded, JPN voice coming), expect one video per day from Apr23 to Jun16.
- Diosa Force (Mobile): Captured stuns of the new characters that I have (9 videos uploaded)
- SAO: Memory Defrag (Mobile): Captured stuns of the new characters that I have (3 videos)
- Alchemist Code (Mobile): Voice ryona collections of the new characters that I have (6 videos)
- Dawn of the Breakers (Mobile): 2 characters uploaded
- Lyn the Lightbringer (Mobile): On hold until they fix the character voice problem -it does has stuns-
- El Chronicle (Mobile): Currently testing to find a stage, but I uploaded one video of it -it does has stuns-
- Legend of the Dynasty (Mobile): All female characters stuns done, one is very glitchy atm (15 videos)

- Tales of Erin (Mobile)... I'm dropping.
- Dragalia Lost (Mobile)... still need to do
- Destiny Child (Mobile) / Star Ocean Anamenesis (Mobile) / Another Eden (Mobile)... will do voice collection videos
- Crystal Hearts (Mobile)... on hold
- Grand Summoners (Mobile)... on hold
- Shin Na Zuki (Mobile)... on hold
- Chain Strike (Mobile)... on hold

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Found some new characters in Epic 7, try to show bits with stun of characters I haven't caught yet. Most of these aren't a clear enough shot I want buuuut

(1:50, 7:43)

(1:48, 4:49)

(1:36, 3:10, 3:47, 6:00, 7:16)

(1:25, 3:22)

(2:50, 3:19, 3:36, 4:27, 4:51, 5:23)

Epic 7 Golem 11 Auto testing out Cermia
(2:25 3:02, 4:05)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Epic 7 Seven, I can probably go back to that game, but I am hating games where weapons/items/characters are in one gatcha (Dragalia Lost is another one), makes me want to play it even less. rr lg (Youtube name) has been doing Epic7Seven and other similar games that we both have interest in, but I don't think he does stuns though.

Maintenance for 'Lyn The Lightbringer', pray they have voices back. I'm having no luck in finding a good stage for 'El Chronicles', I guess I just gotta do one of those beginner stages with easy stun from boss.

---

UPDATE:
Lyn the Lightbringer got its voices back, so I'll be doing those soon (found a good stage for stun and KD), just need to level up my heroes up a bit.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Mm I found this YT has the highest video quality of EPic 7 I have seen! So I may recapture a few of my favorites if I find them...(like Bellona and Luna huehue)
They will still be in the same folder here

Hm, have your videos of Lyn the Lightbringer gone up yet? I don't think I've seen any but was wondering how that one was...

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Probably because they are emulating them from the computer which is probably giving them a higher resolution. I'm just recording stuff with my iPhone 6s and don't have plans to upgrade.

Tmada

Casual Client
Been messing with Tales and have a couple of things coming up on there. Getting Dolphin to run Graces is a handful.

Been playing E7 myself. Just to play it. I like Tam's (Transformed) and Angelica's stuns a lot. I'm also a... fan of Bellona's.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer love the characters showcase video you put in the end. Wow I didn't realize the arts of Epic 7 were that good.... Who needs a real life when you have all these waifu the in mobile games? Hahaha..

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hm, I think my fav stun in E7 are Luna, Bellona, and Tam's transformed (buuut it sucks I can't find a good quality of that last one yet). My runners up are prolly Maya, Montmoracy, and Rin? Buuut gosh really so many of them are good! Even the ones that don't seem interesting at first still have some nice animation to them a lot of the time. And there's still a few I haven't found yet!

Wanda, Celeste, Assassin Coli, Arowell, Mirsa, Otille, um, still not good views on some others...and who knows what else they will add over time?
I think all or most of above are the same animations as others but still. Even when the anims are the same there's always a bit different facial expressions and stuff, it's good.

Tmada

Casual Client
Stars would have to align to get the stun in arena due to the turn cool down at the start. She would need Iseria to have the best chance at transforming there. This the best I could do considering I don't even have her sadly. Started right when her banner was going so there was very little chance.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer , I'll have a preview (Lyn The Lightbringer) one soon, don't expect it be that good though. Same with El Chronicle, the camera is just too far with this one.

I didn't get anything done over the weekend because I was busy.

---

Cross Edge (PS3) - All Female characters done.

Attachments

• CrossEdge_HotSprings.jpg
    CrossEdge_HotSprings.jpg
    160.8 KB · Views: 153
Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Ah I thought the forums went down (I mean down for good, but it's good to see it's back). -_- Anyway, I am giving you preview of Lyn The Lightbringer (live atm) and El Chronicle (tomorrow's update).

---

Valkyrie Profile (Mobile) got released, but ungh, this game kinda sux and everyone's life is shared... hopefully the enemy can stun like it did last few games, but it has voice ryona atm.

Era of Legends (Mobile) kinda sucks

---

Oh yeah, if you are curious, I did combine all my Epic 7 Seven into that one playlist, so 50ish videos?

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Hey... do you guys remember if Abyss Odyssey (PS3, it's the version I have, not the HQ PS4) has stun? I can't seem to remember. I just got finished with the 5 females of the game (Katrien, Pincoya, Pudutaur, Sea Queen/Witch -same voice it seems-, and Judith). I only remember knockback, knockup, knockdown, burn and poison.

---

Lyn the Lightbreaker (Mobile) all female characters that I HAVE atm are uploaded.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha How to tell if stun is in one of your video? There are some of them with stun in the title but some others may also have stun animation without mentioning in the title

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.