Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Just wondering have you guys checking deviant art? There are soo many cool pic about dizzy girl and most of them were pretty interesting!

Cammy Vs Chun Li part 1 by magion02 on DeviantArt
cammy_vs_chun_li_part_1_by_magion02-d5738th.jpg

I've looked around devinatart but all I've ever found were poorly done pics, bad use of 3d models and mixing it with the foot fetish... which isn't my thing at all.

stunanimation

Potential Patron
Yeah I'm no fan to foot fetish and don't know why they are always associated with dizzy but I indeed found a lot of very interesting pic on that site, they were hard to find, considering the huge amount of the pics but some of them were indeed very interesting.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I've looked around devinatart but all I've ever found were poorly done pics, bad use of 3d models and mixing it with the foot fetish... which isn't my thing at all.

There is alot of good ryona on deviantart you just have to know where to find it. .

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh, yea, I know that game! I love the ryona voice fx in it, and also the designs for some of the characters I like a lot. Not very much into french maid stuff, though, haha, but I love Ange, Jess, and Lucifer.
Oh, ummm, as for next, prolly Heroes of the Storm?

Gots a few other ideas but might be a bit. I been busy lately! SF5 beta is happening, only Chun and Cam I might care about there buuut there's only online, sooo...? We'll see?

--

I did a vid from Heroes of Storm! Thankssss for the tip~

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I was tooootally gonna do a quick vid of Chun and Cammy's stuns buuut then the beta...didn't work.
At all.

I got to play training mode for like 5 mins and got kicked out before I could fight anyone. =_=;

Not so optimistic for a big console beta start, buuuut I am still super excited for SF5 and how it's gonna keep adding content that you can get FOR FREE by playing the game to unlock it. Sounds ummm a lot like League of Legends and I am super duper OK with that!

As for next vid, I dunno, I feel like I'm running outta good ones to do, haha. Just waitin' on new stuff I guess...

Thief

Club Regular
I was tooootally gonna do a quick vid of Chun and Cammy's stuns buuut then the beta...didn't work.
At all.

I got to play training mode for like 5 mins and got kicked out before I could fight anyone. =_=;

Not so optimistic for a big console beta start, buuuut I am still super excited for SF5 and how it's gonna keep adding content that you can get FOR FREE by playing the game to unlock it. Sounds ummm a lot like League of Legends and I am super duper OK with that!

As for next vid, I dunno, I feel like I'm running outta good ones to do, haha. Just waitin' on new stuff I guess...

Ever considered the Tales series? Stun is a staple status effect in them (as in every game has them) and there is a ton fo cute girls.

Thief

Club Regular
Thaaaat's true, buuut those games are really big and long, n I don't got time for that, haha.

Also, some folks already do some with those games kinda!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kFv3sWQjII&list=PL-A-VU82y590dl-JsEeplv_DDlAdsqXLU&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfVHz9Ytj0Y&list=PL-A-VU82y590dl-JsEeplv_DDlAdsqXLU&index=3

It really depends on what you want to do. To get most of the good stuff you just need a couple of hours into the game to get all party members.

Too bad you can't use pre existent saves like in prev generation consoles though to just jump at the end of the game.

EDIT: Guilty Gear may be a good choice too. I mean, have looked at Millia? XD

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaa, so there's prolly a bunch of sfx I never heard. Ah well.
Just wanted to get basic stuff.

Ummm. Not really sure what my game will be! We'll see. There's totally some coming out later on I know I'll do though!

Thief

Club Regular
Yeaaa, so there's prolly a bunch of sfx I never heard. Ah well.
Just wanted to get basic stuff.

Ummm. Not really sure what my game will be! We'll see. There's totally some coming out later on I know I'll do though!

Which ones? Just curious, might take a look at them in the meanwhile.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Oh, ha, they're like allll not out yet. xD
I just know I'll wanna do ryona vids of 'em.
Like Dragon Quest Heroes, um...Indivisible. Street Fighter 5. Maybe Tekken 7?
Tales is a good idea but I'm not too big into those games so I'd only play 'em for trying to get ryona.

Though there's probably some more retro games I missed?

---

Yaaaayyy I did some more of some games I hadn't thought of right away.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thief

Club Regular
You've done quite a lot of stuff lately. I guess people didn't notice at first because the thread doesn't get bumped when you edit a post.

Still, awesome.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I was told I shouldn't bump my own thread even if I have new videos. ^_^;
But yea, I did do a buncha stuff in the past week or two. I hope they were all right.

My next plan is to do a Rumble Roses stun animation video 'cuz I haven't seen one. It's usually grabs and stuff which is cool but I like some of the stuns in that game. Can't do XX 'cuz it's only XB360...But the anims are the same, I'll just be missing a few prolly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.