Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (5 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
What I mean is that the early enemies that "stun" you but leave your characters standing still actually inflicted a normal stun in the korean version. In that version even the enemies in the prologue could inflict a normal stun. That's why I think it's odd

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
On stage 1-4, the Orc king will throw a bomb to stun your character. This is what I saw in those old footages. Not sure whether this has been changed

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I killed them too fast... I'll have to wait until I unlock the next higher difficulty.

And here's Final Blade if anyone's interested, I start my busy week:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Happy 4th anniversary forum topic! Anyone miss me?

Crystal Hearts (Mobile)
- Testing a few times in mobile now... getting the stun state is a chance to get either a) the 'real' stun stance or b) standing in their fighting stance with stars circling above their head (what utter bullshit).

Final Blade (Mobile)
- So losing in Duel mode gives you the stun state unfortunately it's not colored...

And some 'hit' images...

Attachments

• FinalBlade_AshleyHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_AshleyHit001.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 117
  • FinalBlade_AyaHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_AyaHit001.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 139
  • FinalBlade_EmberHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_EmberHit001.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 113
  • FinalBlade_ErinHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_ErinHit001.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 121
  • FinalBlade_FrainceHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_FrainceHit001.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 117
  • FinalBlade_ZheTianHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_ZheTianHit001.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 100
  • FinalBlade_SoHeeHit001.jpg
    FinalBlade_SoHeeHit001.jpg
    55 KB · Views: 116
Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Woww has it been that long really?? >_>
Sorry I haven't been here much been busy finally finding a new jobbbb and also I guess I'm just not as interested in more recent games people are covering, dunno. But it's still good that you\re making them, I know it's a lotta work!

Does anyone remember what I was working on? ^^;;

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Good luck on job hunting. Hmm, the last thing you posted was Super Smash Samus, I think. Yeah, when a popular game comes out it gets really pounced on fast. Its very rare I see an instance that hasnt been done before in popular games, kinda why I steer away from them.

I'm kinda disappointed with RE2 remake though.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I'm kinda disappointed with RE2 remake though.

At first I liked it but the videos got old pretty quick XD.
Will be a lot of DOA6 video spam soon too.

Stun related, I finally filmed stuns for Arpiel although
they are same animation for each character I think.
Camera can't go low enough to get good view for some char.
It's weird that some character have stun voice but others don't (shrug).

Recorded short vid for 4 chars

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Companies are sticking a lot to wire frames and the animations are starting to get redudant which is kinda killing the mood for me.

---

On the other note, I did buy 'Dragon Marked For Death' (4 chars, choose 8 voices: 4jpn 4us) for the switch. I'm pissed it's not local co-op. I'm not far in the game, only so far 2 hurt voices, 1 death voice... low hp (burn and poison don't do anything -_-).

Thief

Club Regular
Pretty neat, Haqua, thanks!

Weird the stars effect isn't showing, perhaps is a thing of that enemy.

Here's some stuff I've found, linked directly to the moment of the video with the stun, so no need to put the time at the side of the video:

8:23

Blank City Boss Yaksha

Yaksha: Third ArchDemon | Blank City | Part 6

Blank City【PART 11】Scenario 3-7 is so difficult (FAILED) (Eng ver) [with JP voice]

SENGOKU BASARA?! ARPG!! - ANDROID VERSION

증발도시 시나리오3

《战双:帕弥什》PUNISHING : Gray Raven / Android / ACGN / 1 - 16 BOSS

Watcher Estelle!! Licht Family (Switzerland) Blank City

うたわれるもの斬_20190211003005

Gotta say Blank City looks great, too bad is one of those games nobody plays. What confuses me is that it has been impossible to find vids in Japanese or Korean save a very few, and looks like most of the players are western (and most vids are the first stage in a "test video") >_> Two girls are currently missing, while some players have gotten them, none really have recorded gameplay of them.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Wow I like this Blank City game. The stuns look really alive. Really hope to have a peek into longer uninterrupted stun animations.

Thief

Club Regular
I just hope the game does well and takes off. I am still a bit confused on why is so hard to find videos of it in Korean and Chines and outright impossible in Japanese =/

Zaysha Zaysha : Holee crap dude, the archive is huge now!

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I really liked the artwork of Final Blade; they really have a thing or two on how to make female characters attractive.
What really impressed me is that there's even a different animation for varieties of common mob enemies.

These mobs worked oddly well with stuns, because according to the game these soldiers were obedient, vulnerable, and as they are soldiers they probably get stunned a lot. Thinking about having a whole army of these can really make a hot idea.
Unfortunately, the animation we could record is uncolored and there's no way to see it before you acquire the hero. There's also no way to view other animations other than stun.

We need more games like King's Raid to make this world a better place... (I spent 20$ in King's Raid just to support the developers for making such great ryon-able contents. I don't even care about those in-game stats)

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve quiet_resolve
- You get that from the defeat screen in three-on-three duel. To get the colored version you would need to do the boss of 1-10 and he stuns you a lot, unfortunately, 6* and 7* wreck that stage solo with no equipment and doing no specials. I recorded the 5* 6* and 7* that I have.

T Thief
- I haven't had any time to record. I'm hoping my weekends are free or something. I am starting my PS3 (whenever that's going to happen). Atm, I am good until April 10th?

---

I do spend cash to support, but I'm what you call a 'collector'. Yeah I can sometimes be considered as a 'whale' (not exuberant amount of money) but enough to get special chars (mostly the characters that I want).

Blank City read on their Facebook will be coming out on iOS soon. I probably would play on Bluestacks tho.

Thief

Club Regular
On PS3? Umm, Genji Days of the Blade? I dunno if it has stuns, the first Genji had them but never seen it in the second one. The girl, Shizuka, is gorgeous, though.

Perhaps a quick search in gamefaqs' catalogue could help.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I'm still playing Final Blade but it looks like the acquiring rate for some good characters is extremely low. I'm also running low on every currency in the game and is now stuck on chapter 14 ish of the story mode. I'll make more gif if I find characters that are interesting.

By the way, do you know if there's another channel that remotely interested in making stun videos? Does any of you have a playlist or anything contains stun clips and willing to share?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm playing Final Blade too. It plays like Dragonblaze in terms of advancing chars, origins you can only pull from gatcha can't combine.

I put my list in the ryona video upload. One of those sticky threads, might have to update my list again though.

Thief

Club Regular
Yeah, but none of those channels answer whether there are stuns in Genji 2 or not >_>

@Quiet: There used to be some channels before, but they were taken down in the purge. Now they are scarce and the only way to find stuns outside us is coming accross it in regular gameplay.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Have you guys looked into DOA6 which just came out? It's the same graphics as DOA5 but with more stun or groggy animation. So basically it's like DOA5 but better. Only that I don't really like the graphics or art style, the same way that I don't like it in KOF14. It makes me wonder what's happening to the Japanese game industry? Why does everyone starting to make these low budget stuff all of a sudden? (The latest dynastic warriors was a huge fail too)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Genji to me has a stun state: where Shizuka is kinda rocking back and forth, but if you thinking more like disorientation, most probably not.

Well, not sure if you have noticed, but Japan's been trying to get Chinese consumers, and that's also trying to dumb down some ryona, and a lot of video games have been using wire frames to save coding time.

Brown dust (Mobile) sucks. Arts pretty so Im just going to take snapshots.

I'm having some difficulties with my PS3, discs are fine, but downloaded games making a dumb noise, I'll habe to take a look at other recording alternatives.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.