Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (2 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm still alive, just so frickin busy.

---

- I kinda hate what they did to King's Raid. It's a bit difficult to record anything now.
- I also managed to pick up Bullet Phantasia.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh?? What did they do to King’s Raid? It was so easy before...

Hurm anyone know where to find SNK Heroines ryona? Not finding it hardly anywhere...Maybe because YT rule changes?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Hurm anyone know where to find SNK Heroines ryona? Not finding it hardly anywhere...Maybe because YT rule changes?

I see like 5-10 videos for it if I search SNK ryona lol but not as popular still.

Oh, before people said there were no stuns in closers online, I was able to actually see one in action.
It's seems hard to actually get stunned because I found a boss that can stun on a very low chance (Helipad stage, boss that shoots lasers into sky).
I wasn't paying attention when I was leveling new characters and saw my character stunned and was like what?! XD

Also, there's a weapon given by low level story quest for a few character
that can inflict stun at low chance on basic attack, so would involve pvp cooperation unfortunately.

nine

Ryonani Teamster
Ohhh?? What did they do to King’s Raid? It was so easy before...

They've change the way characters are displayed. You can still watch the stuns etc but now you have an annoying bar at the bottom of your screen and you can swap between animations inadvertly.

Thief

Club Regular
Boy it's been ages... busy busy.

Great finding on SNK heroines, BTW! Though given how they were recycling many assets from KOFXIV is no surprise the animations are the same. Though everyone got expressions this time around so that's definitely a plus. Here's Thief Arthur who's missing from the vid:

0:28 - 0:58

The stun video previously posted was taken down because the user posted this updated version with close ups:

Gotta say Arthur has IMHO the best looking 3D model. Likely because it was made to match the art style of the game and follows her more stylized design in contrast to KOFXIV's where they went for a strange middle of the road.

Stuff found:

Utawarerumono Zan

Good looking Senran Kagura action like game. Sadly, one of those obnoxious cases of action games where only bosses can be stunned and you only get to fight one of your party members.

(1:33:40)

Epic Seven

The game has beautiful sprite work and some very attractive designs, worth a check.

(4:30)
(8:15 - 11:57 - 15:33)
[에픽세븐]전투력 54000따리 10-10 공략,외모빼고 다가진 갓끼병.월광뽑기 (2:20)
[생][헐랭] 에픽세븐 무과금 10-10 클리어! 노가다 시작 데스티나 득 (5:54:19)
[생][헐랭] 에픽세븐 무과금 21일차 첫 6성 로리나 만들었당 (1:20:22 - 1:21:10 - 1:22:45 - 1:23:03)
에픽세븐~#35 ㅣ서브시나리오 마졸의 증표 우선1500개 모으기 ㅣ (1:46:12 - 3:53:17 - 3:53:40)
에픽세븐 역대급 갓겜 상담 대리뽑기 합니다. (8:17:55 - 8:19:18)
에픽세븐 신캐 업데이트 유피네 뽑기 도전~! 1:34 - 2:04
유피네 빛의 에델 8단계 1:22
에픽세븐※드디어 마지막 10-10 메르세데스 공략 영상!! 무조건 원트라이로 클리어가 가능하다!!※ 1:54 - 3:08 - 7:05
[에픽세븐] 아젤리아 골렘 7단계 솔플 Right away and repeatedly
[에픽세븐] 턴 사기덱 결투~!(계속 내 턴 ㅋ) 구스 드디어 마스터1 찍다~![에픽세븐:epic seven] [구스마일] 6:19
에픽세븐 심연 80층 무과금 클리어 6:44 - 8:10 - 10:37 - 11:31
에픽세븐 10-10 갓끼병 하드캐리?! 이거 너무 쉽게 클리어하는거같은데? 1:40 - 5:10
에픽세븐 클라릿사 요혈셋 자체탱킹력 실험 (9-2) 3:07 - 3:51
[에픽세븐] 무과금 챌린저 달성했어요! 결투비결 모두 알려드려요~^^ (정확히는 8800원 과금)[에픽세븐:epic seven] [구스마일] 3:19 - 6:34 - 10:18
에픽세븐 키리스 중독 골렘 자사 0:15 - 2:29
[송뚠뚠]에픽세븐 스팩업을 위해 필수 불가결한 '토벌' 을위한 효율적인 덱구성방법과 이해, 누구나 가능한 토벌보스 멸종시키기 2탄!! '골렘'편 3:55 - 4:22 - 5:28
[캣블루] 에픽세븐 아레나 가볍게 16연승..다들 방어팀 설정을 1명으로 해놓네요 (1:50 - 2:26)
[에픽세븐] 토벌 골렘 3단계 (2:39 - 3:12 - 3:50)
에픽세븐 골렘 3단계 (3:20 - 4:05 - 4:48 - 6:08)
[에픽세븐] 라비로 토벌 6단계 돌기 (5:25 - 6:28 - 7:14)
EPIC SEVEN Gameplay Trailer Review #11 - Epic Seven Guide Tips & Tricks (Android/iOS) F2P Game (8:09)
에픽세븐 10-10 4:07 - 4:55 - 6:25

King of Fighters All Stars

【KOFAS Live #32】マリー全力周回!!攻略組の戦い方を見せてやるよ!!(私ではない) (1:54:25 Blue Mary)

Zaysha Zaysha : How have things been going lately, any good stuff?

HaquaFan HaquaFan : Thanks a lot for the ToAru video! Do you plan to do more? I had given up on that game TBH. Also, you mentioned Closers did have stuns, I looked quite a bit where you said but nothing. I was wondering, the status does have motions or just the effect? I mean, in early releases the characters could get stunned in PVP but they just stood still in their regular stance with the star effect above their heads.

In general, I haven't found any good games to look forward to for our stuff, looking for something but nothing yet.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Hey thanks! I really like the art style of this Epic Seven game which I've never seen anything like this before. Why can't every game just be like King's raid and let us view the animation directly? Sigh...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Thanks a lot for the ToAru video! Do you plan to do more? I had given up on that game TBH. Also, you mentioned Closers did have stuns, I looked quite a bit where you said but nothing. I was wondering, the status does have motions or just the effect? I mean, in early releases the characters could get stunned in PVP but they just stood still in their regular stance with the star effect above their heads.

No plans atm for to aru index yet.

For closer, has actual animation which makes them look like they are panting for some chars.
Would be extremely rare in pvp since no one uses weapon with stun passive.
And the boss I found that can stun has a extremely low stun rate.
He also does a delayed attack that interrupts the stun animation as well.
Haven't found a more consistent enemy.

edit: When you hover the debuff icon, it says stun but it's weird that it doesn't show stars above her head.

1-2.png

2-2.png

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummm I wish we had a vid with a closer look at the girl's expressions and just their own voices for SNK. ^u^' Thanks tho!

And WOWWWW that Epic Seven one, you found so much! Thanks! Let us know if you find more!
That has good character designs, good art style, and detailed stun animations. Even when two characters have the same kind of stun their expressions are different. I like this a lot!

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Epic 7 Seven has appeared as a pre-order download for the US App Store on Apple. Grancest Heroes also appeared as well and one more game that I cannot remember. I want so many games off the JPN store.

Expect some videos soon... (and I bought a Saturn, so I'll do some recordings).

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh, nice, I will look forward to it. Overhit has some neat stuff, too, is there more ryona of it?

Well, I did find this channel has some.
Mana 132

I like 7 tho~ Hope to see more of that.

I can't think of much I can do...I did record some DQ11 ryona, prolly will do something with that later when I have my compy again. Of course I will do Smash Ultimate, too, whatever there is to do there. Guess I lost all of my Smash For ones anyway, sooo. .

Hmmm other than that I dunno. Still broke n unemployed so not much access to games, we'll seeee. Look forward to what any of you might make tho!

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha Zaysha : Heey! We missed you! Thought you got bored and left =( You got a Saturn? That is like a gem of gaming. Seems it has lots of stuff to enjoy even not ryona related.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Overhit has pretty nice animations, and there are vids around, but mostly common enemies attacking and repeatedly and not much else, this is the only one with dizzy animations. Though I can look on PVP vids for animations but they aren't that common. Gonna look for more Epic 7.

So, uh, two small ideas. In DQ11 apparently you can get the character confused and sleep at the same time, confusion gives them a tired expression and sleep a somewhat dizzy animation, so you can mix the two for some sort of makeshift dizzy animation for that game. Also, any plans to retake Smash 4 mods sometime down the line? We now can use mega instead of bothering with youtube and avoid takedowns altogether.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Thief, well I've been quite busy. Found a lot of games that has ryona, but no stun (or other status ailment stances). I've always had a Saturn, but the video card blew up on me, so I couldn't play anymore until I acquired another Saturn again which I did.

Ryonaneer, Mana 132 seems to be rival/helper atm. I noticed when I played a few games, he/she plays somewhat the same game or started appearing with those games. Grimm Notes, Grand Summoners, Alchemist Code and few more, but I can tell the person has a JPN account while I don't. But I prefer rivals because they find things different from me and if that one char is done well, I don't have to do it.

I just uploaded 19 videos, but I haven't made them public: 7Knights, AlchemistCode, and SAOMD.

Upcoming Ryona:
- Shin Na Zuki
- MAZE (this game sucks, horrible voice acting, and stun animation so short -not a full one either-)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh huh I didn't know taht for DQ11, but I did get a lot of clips of sleep, low HP, fallen over, etc. I don't know how the one sister is "magiclly" a little kid tho >_>' Just seems pervy to me so I didn't do a lotta that but I did do clips of the two older girls. It's weird too cuz she is the same age as her sister and acts and sounds older than she looks, must be a fetish I just don't like since it comes up a lot lately. Even Legend of Zelda did it with that scientist lady...

aaaanyway. So yea later on when I have a computer to myself I will edit those together. And yea good point about mega, but it's a lot of effort to get those mods working, so if I do it will only do it with a few i really liked like BOTW Zelda and stuff. Rumors are saying we get alt costumes in Smash Ultimate, like they have shown a few already and we know of some that aren't in the demo at tournaments. I am super duper hoping for new costumes for different characters, especially Zelda~ They even have english dubs for some characters that enver did so I hope we get to change voices like in other fighting games, buuuut not hoping too high for that...I usually like the english more anyway.

Oh and I still have to do the rest of the Overwatch ladies voice ryona, too.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm making a google spreadsheet to keep track of which characters I haven't done yet... waiting for chars in gatcha is why im still playing these games.

I thought someone did the ryona on DQ11 already or was his/her site taken down?

---

My friend asked me 'what are you recording from video games?' 'Uh... exploiting glitches i found...' (such a bad lie!!)

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hum I remember I saw a few for DQ11 way back but they didn't really show different angles aaaand had no voice. There's lotsa cute noises they can make in battle in the english version but every video I saw from japanese had no voices. weird. I was only renting and don't have it any more, didn't have a chance to get many costumes or anything but still, yea. There was even a arena battle against two ladies, I was able to get sleep sounds/animation from them. > u >

Yea, lotta gacha games these days. I play Dragalia a lot recently but not really good for that sorta stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.