Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I've been kinda busy with work but I've been slowly going through my Gamecube collection, probably do my Wii U next. I really haven't found any good games with stuns as of late and I'm wondering if I should do the same as HaquaFan and unlist my videos.

I feel like I have a rival YTer, Mana 132.

Slight correction, I'm most likely going to private the videos, I don't think it's even safe unlisted.
Here's my stun playlist in case someone wants to dl them Stun Animations - YouTube

If you have an easy way to bring back your all videos to your channel, then you can probably stay public.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Unlisted, I thought it will not appear when people will try to search for something like ryona (and the only way for people to find you are if you are subscribed is my guess). Private, I don't think anyone can view it (cause when I upload my videos, it's always private and with my other YT account, I can't view it).

I also put a list in the YT list here on the forums. You can easily tell which one start getting banned because their name will start get that gray person with diagonal strikethrough it. I also did download some videos, but mostly of my favorite characters (but really couldn't download those that are like 10min+)

My last resort would be making a website and upload my videos there.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
hummm yea I dunno. I just wish mine had been taken down earlier so I backed everything up. >_>;; Aaaand not to mention now emulators and roms are harder to find?? stuff got shut down.
Alsoooo I heard a big reason why this is happening to YT is because soooo many kids are watching it now that they are scared of kids seeing inappropriate things and just reacting to that. Maybe if you list it with age restriction it would fix the issue? I dont know... I just feel bad I have no way to tell my followers what happened or where to go...

wish I had known my acct was getting shut down with some warning, would have time to download stuff from my playlists...but now it's too late for that. >_>; those lists are gone, too, whoopsie.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Unlisted, I thought it will not appear when people will try to search for something like ryona (and the only way for people to find you are if you are subscribed is my guess

If it's unlisted, the only way for them to find your videos is if they added them to a public playlist before it went unlisted or you add a public playlist to your channel with unlisted videos. It won't show up in their feed if it's unlisted.
It's possible that people can report public playlists with your video so.(Although it's just me being paranoid at this point, but youtube being really spontaneous atm with the banhammer.)

wish I had known my acct was getting shut down with some warning, would have time to download stuff from my playlists...but now it's too late for that. >_>; those lists are gone, too, whoopsie.

Yeah, just shutting down the channel with no warning is a pretty extreme move. If youtube doesn't want our videos on youtube, give us a strike/warning and we'll comply :shrug:

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular

Huhhh no thread on this game? Really??

Well new chara I don't know getting added to this game. So! Maybe hope for other newcomers?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Million Arthur, first time I saw a collaboration with them was with Neptunia. More information this: Million Arthur.

The game was really popular when it was released in JPN, but when it came over to the US, it was a flop and didn't last too long on the market. Though her design reminds me a bit of Elie/Lucy for Rave Master/Fairy Tail series.

Thief

Club Regular
So collabs and crossovers are possible? Pretty neat actually. Is it just me or she doesn't have alt outfits?

Was wondering another thing, if a channel is terminated can it be restored? I mean, there was a channel that uploaded ryona vids of the new My Hero Academia game and it was terminated within hours... then today it was back up.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Was wondering another thing, if a channel is terminated can it be restored? I mean, there was a channel that uploaded ryona vids of the new My Hero Academia game and it was terminated within hours... then today it was back up.

You can appeal your account termination by sending an appeal form. It's in the same link in the email they send about account status I think.
I would recommend giving it a try if they haven't tried it yet.
It might have been a bot that banned the channel or something.

Thief

Club Regular
At least it can be asked to let you backup your stuff before getting the channel taken down completely or something... I mean if having the channel up is against the rules in the end.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah good idea but its been like 3 weeks so I tried buuuut we'll see...

Hummm looks like Blade Strangers came out, I wonder if anyone will do ryona of it?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
hmmm they got back to me quick and said no. >_> oh well.

hrrnnnggg did Blade Strangers get rid of the low hp animation?? I loved that! Fighting games never do that and its fitting and cool...
But it looks like they might have gotten rid of it or something??

actually WAIT.
I been going through footage aaaand it looks like the animation is still innn buuuut I can't tell what causes it??
Like. I have found it in footage only a month ago. So it must be in the final game.
I have seen it happen in some characters that I never saw have it before.
BUT. I have seen it NOT happen even when a character has a PIXEL of life left.
So it must be not just low HP???
I don't know what causes it.
I am guessing it is now maybe the HEAT UP mechanic? Whatever that is. I think that is maybe it.
If you use that, and also have low HP...?

I had downloaded a copy but cannot get it running because of steam protection.
Maybe someone will do a ryona of it.
If not, EVENTUALLY in a long time I could rent it and try...but probably not until next year at this rate...

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I already have the feeling that my channel will go down in the future, but I'm still going to keep putting stuff up... almost done with Gamecube though. I'm kinda surprised there's no Tales of Symphonia (besides Marta from a couple of channels, but I don't remember her US Voice). I will attack the Wii (I don't have a WiiU or Switch or X-bone). I don't remember my steam account anymore.

I still have a crap ton to do. -_- I'm nearing 950 videos now. If I have to re-up something, I'll just make a list somewhere and put the requests up.

---

Hmm, maybe I'll make another youtube channel, put something up then take it down after a week?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I been going through footage aaaand it looks like the animation is still innn buuuut I can't tell what causes it??
Like. I have found it in footage only a month ago. So it must be in the final game.

Would help if you show said footage XD and sucks they denied your appeal.

Hmm, maybe I'll make another youtube channel, put something up then take it down after a week?

You backed up your uploads right?
You could try the method you mentioned but sounds like a pain to manage lol.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Went through wayyyyy too much footage of tournaments and random playing to find stuff and not best quality, but here's what I found.
I know Curly has it a bit in the reveal footage from E3 2017 but too lazy to look that up by this point, maybe later.
From what I can tell it is trigger when they use the 'heat' special ability, after it is all drained. HP level MAYBE is connected, but it looks like HP has to be lower anyway to use the ability?

2gryvd.gif

2grkkv.gif

2grnqj.gif

2grlmd.gif

Also, there is a separate animation when they kneel down which is neat.

I found a few frames so far that I took from different stuff.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
From what I can tell it is trigger when they use the 'heat' special ability, after it is all drained. HP level MAYBE is connected, but it looks like HP has to be lower anyway to use the ability?

Can confirm, tired animation is still in. Your guess is correct.
You need 35% hp to activate Heat Up and once it's ended,
they are tired animation for the fight.

Did not see any dizzy/stun animation though.
Only close thing close to that is when you counter with <-- + unique move,
they stagger a bit and then fall down. In this game, you can let them lay on the ground
until they get hit once or you get up.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm definitely looking forward for Blade Strangers.
EDIT: Well, I bought it for the PS4. I'll record the low hp animation (standing and crouching), but I havent found much else. I can easily break that white bar below the hp bar with Curly, but that leads to the final frame of a hard hit (low or high) before they fall down.

Let's see... (well unlisted don't work):
- Solange

- Curly

- Noko

- Helen (whoops, i thought I was already recording in the beginning of the match)

- Lina

(oh, I forgot that other girl, I'll get once I'm back from my trip driving a friend to MA and NY)
---

Starting my Wii collection now.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, fishing girl! Ohhh also Ali is a girl, too, right? She is very boyish, so i guess that is up for your interests. xD
Anyway, nice, these are cool, thanks! I didn't realize that the game is kinda pixelated with its characters, though that was just youtube but guess not. What Wii games are you gonna do? :o

Don't wanna mess up thread with more gifs all over but here's once I made from the new videos!

Last edited:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Don't wanna mess up thread with more gifs all over but here's once I made from the new videos!

It's your thread dso you can do whatever you want :wink:
Yeah I was disappointed with the graphics but at least it's not that bad lol.

I've been focusing on the toaru mobile game trying to unlock characters and it's actually pretty hard.
RNG is too strong. I might make a stun collection of the chars I have later.

Here's one MEGA
First chapter there are mobs who do their stun move very frequently XD.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Don’t have much access for now, am still broke. Looks like SNK heroines is out! Multiple costumes and even new voice sets for characters? Could make for good stub compilation vid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.