Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Shantae had no voice in video. Mod was missing voice. That's why I did that. I also don't have enough time to edit alllll the screenshots I take with voice, would take way too long, it's better to just show them and then have a few I like at the end.

Humm I use YT Downloader to convert stuff like that.

Ohhh that mobile game has some cool animations~
Soooo weird that RWBY is so big as it is now to have all this spinoff stuff. xD

Hmmm as for replacing YT videos I don't think you can >_>

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Ah, I see, I thought you were replacing the audio like you did in your SFV videos.

Found Zelda's stun animation:

(1:15 on the video at the right)

Crap quality, but I don't blame the guy who recorded, it's not exactly easy on those events.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhh I am seeing it looks similar but still different from her old one...She and Peach have had basically the same stun since Melee, it's good to see it a little different at least.

2f1sat.gif

Oh, I also did have these from a while ago.

I made these buuuut urghhhh i so wish I could get better clearer versions of this. Been trying to play this game but no luck with finding an attack to stun?? Also don't know how they recorded this. Is there a training mode some how?
2f1ugb.gif

2f1uic.gif

2f1ul8.gif

2f1une.gif

When does that SNK fighter come out? Will wanna keep a look out I'm sure people will want to do ryona for that one.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I have 80+ videos from Alchemist Code to upload (they will be very similar to the 'Spica' that I put up, basically voice ryona). I am not a huge fan of the blurring tool on Youtube, and I gotta edit each and every single video so that my in-game name is blotted out. So it's going to be very a slow upload for me now. Maybe I should throw in some Valiant Force and Chain Strike (both have an ailment stance, low hp/stun/sleep all same stance for Valiant Force and stun/death animation for Chain Strike).

Yay 870 video mark...

---

King of Fighter Fighter...? I think very soon JPN wise, but as for a US release, dunno.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
When does that SNK fighter come out? Will wanna keep a look out I'm sure people will want to do ryona for that one.

SNK Heroines comes out worldwide September 6th (Asia) and Septermber 7th (US, Europe), coming out on both the PS4 (digital only) and Nintendo Switch (digital and physical)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
whoaa what? Only digital on PS4? weiirdddd...>_< That's how I play stuff for ryona usually. Hmmm. Maybe I could rent it on Switch tho. We'll see. I'm still broke. >_>

Figured out a single move in Skullgirl that I have for stun, and how to use training mode...but the move only does it 5% of the time, and it's a big super sooo half the stun time runs out. And then the text is usually in the way. >_>; It's not the best option.

I need to do King's Raid but it looks like I can only do like 1 minute of recording at a time so it might be a pain. WOuld be great for my channel, though, the kind of stuff that goes there.

haha looks like we're getting a girl version of Terry in that SNK game. xD

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
I'm a bit disappointed, I really wanted Alice to be in. Well, crossing my fingers for DLC (and for Iroha and maybe Kisarah). So far we just have girls ported from KOF XIV and only Terry and Shermie, there are still many good choices to add.

Anyone else thinks girl Terry looks a lot like Samus Aran?

EDIT: Soooo... Terra Borgard? Sherry Bogard?

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Been watching some videos of KOF All stars (side scrolling beat 'em up) by Netmarble but I havent seen any stuns yet though... it should have some stuns if certain supers are included (Takuma ie)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular

It has stuns, though seem to be the same as KOF XIV

It's the same pose but clearly they were remake into the new model (SNK tag battle uses the old model). Which is acceptable because as long as they were remaking it there's a chance some characters will be different. Think about SFV where the chun li were using the old pose, but others are different

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Did something different since it didn't...umm...take TOOoooo long...>_>;

KOF Allstar has unique KO animations not from KOF14 so it not surprising to see maybe other dizzy animations? Athena's is even a little different.

Ahhh yeaaa no Alice?? Good point. Hm. They could totally add a bunch of other ladies. What about Metal Slug girls? Could be cool~Or ones from that samurai series.

Thief

Club Regular
Found Chizuru:

(11:10)

Fio seems like a popular choice, I've seen a lot of people asking for her. Samurai Shodown has a lot of girls to choose aside Nakoruru so that could also be a good source (Iroha comes from here).

Weird, no Alice guess she just didn't make the (hopefully, initial) cut.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I must be looking at crappy videos then...
- unnngh, Alchemist Code released like 5 new female characters -_-

Ryonaneer

Club Regular

There are such good voice ryona from Overwatch. x''D Even sounds I didn't know existed...

Zaysha Zaysha U-uhhhm how do you copy your iphone recordings to your computer...? >_>
Or do you upload them straight from phone? Finally got a move to stun in Skullgirls so I'm recording buuut I dunno how to copy it over to my cpu??

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Zaysha Zaysha U-uhhhm how do you copy your iphone recordings to your computer...? >_>
Or do you upload them straight from phone? Finally got a move to stun in Skullgirls so I'm recording buuut I dunno how to copy it over to my cpu??

The phone charger should have a USB cable and you use that to connect to the computer. Once you connect, the computer should recognize the device and (if you're not on an Apple computer) it will prompt you to download iTunes. Then your computer will then as an external storage and you should be able to click on it and access a folder that says 101APPLE this is where your videos/photos will be stored.

---

Ahahaha, I now have a composite/s-video recorder software! Time to replace my old LQ videos to HQ! Too bad my Sega Saturn died -_-
Using this (if anyone wants to know): Diamond VC500 USB 2.0 One Touch VHS to DVD Video Capture Device with Easy to use Software, Convert, Edit and Save to Digital Files | Diamond Multimedia

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Found Mai:

(3:46 - 4:30 - 5:33)

Wonder when more characters will be added.

EDIT: Seen some glimpses in matches of Smash Ultimate, apparently Bayonetta and Corrin have the same animations as in Smash 4. All the one's I've seen actually are the same from the previous game. Zelda's looks different because of the angle; more precisely, in the previous game her neutral stance was facing directly towards the opponent with her side towards the player, her redesign in Ultimate has her body facing the player while she looks aside at her opponent, so the same animation plays but with a different angle, we see the motion more on the front.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm going to start my Xbox first for ryona now, then work through all my systems (I do not have the N64 anymore) until I go back to the PS4.

Current Xbox game
- Spikeout: Battle Street (stun animations are pretty much the same in this game)

Thief

Club Regular
If I can recommend a game for Xbox, Sudeki has stuns and fairly attractive, if outdated, designs.
There are good games for the N64 for our stuff?

And an additional note:

A boss stun (4:34)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Sudeki has been done before (mostly Aisha not the werecat girl) but I'm not sure the stun animation part. I lost my save due to a corruption and it's hard to play a game again after losing so much hours. I do like the slow-mo part but there are lot of obstructions because you're in the menu screen.

Fione's voice I don't like, but here's Min Hua:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.