Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (2 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I hate you Zaysha Zaysha for getting me into this game lol (just kidding)
They seem to have same stun animation but for some reason feels different.
Probably from character looks.

A lot of people seem to like this game. Apparently the US?/JPN server shut down a while ago though a Thai server has been keeping it up. I was just looking at random games on my iPhone and I downloaded this thinking it was bad. It's still on my phone due to me liking voice ryona, but it seems you have progressed a lot further than me. Well glad you (hate) like it. Game does offer a lot of customization and it gives a good amount of gems daily.

---

I haven't done my monthly comments section on my YT page for a while (trying to find a good video to post), but I should be uploading some new stuff soon.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
RWBY: Amity Arena

tenor.gif

i mean umm based on my luck with rwby stuff it won't have ryona I care about. But still. xDD

guess EVERYONE really is going after phone games like this where you collect characters and they hit each other. Even Dead or Alive, King of Fighters...
A new Kill la Kill game was shown but I dunno if I will like it or if it will have ryona I care for.

Hmmmm I dunno, feels like I'm missing something...
Maybe just too excited about Smash Bros huehue

Thief

Club Regular
Here's hoping it has stuns =P

@HaquaFan: Saw that you uploaded the stuns of Honkai Impact, thanks a lot, dude, been looking for them for a while and getting a good look is pretty hard.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Yup, Smash Ultimate is looking awesome. Can't wait to play it myself (for legit fun). Say, if you wanna do something in the meantime why not more vids of the SSB4 mods? Not necesarily as long and detailed as Zelda's or Pyra's, but it could be just the stun animations.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Uwaa... I have a crap ton to do. Been kinda busy since some of the games I'm playing are closing. I probably have enough videos to make to hit the 1k mark.

---

- Starting to put thumbnails on my videos. Also, search playlists and go to 'stuns/low hp' (or status ailments) to find the videos that have it.

New games -mobile-:
- 'Grand Summoners' (some characters have low hp stances, but mostly JPN voice ryona )
- 'Knights Chronicles' (Netmarble, can play the game portrait or landscape mode, but hard to see the stuns since camera is far away, JPN or KOR voice)
- 'Luna Storia' ( -mix JPN CHN- voice ryona)
- 'Is it wrong to try to pick up girls in a dungeon? Memoria Freese' (not sure if there's stuns, mostly voice ryona atm)
- 'Tales of Dragon' (there is a stun, but not that quite good, US Voice)
- 'Tales of Thorn' (can't close in with camera to see the stuns, US Voice?)
- 'Wonder 5R Masters' (not sure if there is a stun, US Voice)

I got 'Star Ocean: Ananmesis' (out in US now, JPN/US voice), but as someone said, they removed stuns :/

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Not so much stuns were removed in SO Anamnesis as much as never included. Sucks, the series had the status as a staple one. Hope they don't remove it if they make a SO6

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
whhhaAAAATTTT???
How did I miss this???
Skullgirls has such good animation!!
I had no idea it had stuns! :OO
Is this in mobile only version or have they been there this whole time since Big Band??

(edit: huhhh I tried to do this in the PS4 version but I guess it doesn't exist?? >_> looked it up, not everyone from the main game is in mobile yet, stuns are only in mobile, but they're still adding new to mobile...? So we might get new characters entirely?? On MOBILE..?? wtf ok )

Wow, this is so crazy for me...I played so much of that but kinda stopped by the time the dlc came out, I am LOVING some of these animations...!! Thank you so much!

Oh also:

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular

Ohhh I have a request actually.

Can anyone record ryona of Kat from Playstation All-Stars??
Or knows of a ryona video that shows her stun animation well?
=_=;; I like her a lot and her dizzy animation was a good one for me buuut I can't find it anywhere and don't think I can play that game anymore.

You can see it here

14:31

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : You have my deepest thanks, no seriously, thanks for the Zelda vid, loved it. XD Glad you're going with the Sm4sh mods, there are a lot of great ones! ZSS has many good ones as well.

Glad you liked the Skullgirls video, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, seems only the mobile version has stuns though, but pretty nice given how good the sprites are.

Zaysha Zaysha : Glad to see you keeping up the good work!

Found a couple of things:

Inkling stun animation:
(1:50)

Shermie's dizzy animation:
(4:45 - 4:50 - 5:00 - 5:10)

Low quality, but hey unreleased games

Zaysha

Master of this Domain

- Lilia, King's Raid

- Laudia, King's Raid

---

I got some of the other characters as well, I just need to upload them as well.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
:o Ahhh more Kings Raid~ <3
Oh cool, thanks for sharing those other things. Inkling I'm not too big on for ryona ummm they're a little young. ;P
I've played Skullgirls on mobile a lot buuut stun seems super rare, I guess that person musta got a move that does it a lot but it's all gacha crapppp so who knows? I'll probably keep it, though, see what other characters come out.

Also played a lot of Dissidia on mobile I LOVE how you can just unlock all characters by playing it a lot, the gacha crapppp is just for items/equips. Not really much for ryona but the characters all have voices!

Thinking of doing Shantae next with Smash mods, she has a good mod and even an alt swimsuit which I know people will prolly like BUUUUTTT not really good voice clips? I KNOW Shantae has good voice clips to use for ryona it is Wayforward I mean come on now. But it's been a little hard finding the right material...

whoa whoa whoa WUTTTT
In King's Raid you can just see the motion collection for every character, every costume?? Whenever??? wuutttt this changes things!! That is prolly my favorite game I know so far for stun ryona animations!! I just downloaded it and checked and it really looks like they let you see all of the animations for free?? Now I gotta figure out how to record video on my phone for sure! Will come in handy for Skullgirls some day too probably.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Been like that for a while, if you go to settings in the upper right corner you can hear the voices and view illustrations, but if you don't have the character or costume, you can't view it.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : You have my deepest thanks, no seriously, thanks for the Zelda vid, loved it. XD Glad you're going with the Sm4sh mods, there are a lot of great ones! ZSS has many good ones as well.

Glad you liked the Skullgirls video, sorry for the late reply. Yeah, seems only the mobile version has stuns though, but pretty nice given how good the sprites are.

Zaysha Zaysha : Glad to see you keeping up the good work!

Found a couple of things:

Inkling stun animation:
(1:50)

Shermie's dizzy animation:
(4:45 - 4:50 - 5:00 - 5:10)

Low quality, but hey unreleased games

SNK hero tag team is the same kof 14 with that tag team play mode. And maybe cuter splash art

Thief

Club Regular
But Shermie isn't in KOF XIV is she? There's also a small bonus, all the girls have a dazed expression in this game, while in KOF XIV some had just eyes closed or a pain one, sooo that's a plus =P

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Yea the bright side is that they clearly wanted to make it a very male (or female) oriented game. So maybe more cute characters and more nice details will be added! What's more it seems stun is quite frequent towards the late stage of the game. Hope they will polish the stun animation a bit more

Thief

Club Regular
From what I get, since you need to finish your opponent with a Super Move to end the fight, once the health is depleted stunning is common so the fight doesn't drag on forever.

They also said they wanted to include SNK girls in general, so we may get characters that are not in KOF XIV later on. I'll be happy if Kisara, Mina and Iroha make it. Iroha in particular would make a lot of sense given she was made with fanservice in mind. XD

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Continuing on with what Thief said about SNK Heroines, basically along with some of the battle items that cause instant stun, when a team's HP (both girls share one HP gauge but have separate Super meters), is at completely 0, each hit causes instant stun, but as mentioned before, you can only win a battle by cleanly hitting your super attack/Dream Finisher (no chip block KOs either), so, theoretically, you can keep stunning a set of girls repeatedly with every hit once their health is depleted until time runs out (if, of course, there's even a timer on said battle round to begin with). Also, you can imagine how close battles can be like with such rules when both teams have 0 HP but can't secure a Dream Finish attack, stuns left and right.

Also, looking at the Character Select screen, it looks like they actually have room for quite a bit of characters as possible DLC, so that's a good look. And, just for the fun of it apparently, it's possible to select the same girl twice on your team (example, Athena x Athena). I'm really looking forward to SNK Heroines myself and I've been keeping my eye on it since it was announced; it's a game that's been really up my alley.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
But Shermie isn't in KOF XIV is she? There's also a small bonus, all the girls have a dazed expression in this game, while in KOF XIV some had just eyes closed or a pain one, sooo that's a plus =P
Ohhh?? They have new expression details for being stunned? :O
Oh! Also I finished this! I wasted a lot of time on it that maybe I shouldn't have...>_>

Thief

Club Regular

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm pretty disappointed in the Arc the Lad R (Mobile) that had a trailer released. I kinda don't like the art style they used, not too much of a fan of chibis (though here I am thinking that Arc the Lad would have it's own unique artstyle).
- Arc the Lad R Announced For Smartphones, Takes Place 10 Years After Arc the Lad II - Siliconera

Updates:
- I'm caught up with all the characters that I have (and want to do) for 'Knights Chronicle (Mobile)'
- Still awaiting for new characters in: 'Ultra Fighters (Mobile)', 'Seven Knights (Mobile)', 'ChaosMasters (Mobile)', 'SAO: Memory Defrag (Mobile)', and 'DawnBreak (Mobile)'
- Probably going to just do voices in 'Alchemist Code (Mobile)', the stun state in that game is pretty much a staple to every character
- So I'll be jumping back to 'Chain Strike (Mobile)', 'Valiant Force (Mobile)', and 'DragonBlaze (Mobile)'
- I won't be starting my consoles until I finish all this mobile stuff

Dropping:
- 'Valkyrie Connect (Mobile)', a crap ton of free player diamonds and not one single new character -really sick of this stupid gear + character draw- but if you have seen my previous videos of it, there really isn't much to see...
- 'Dissidia Final Fantasy Opera Omnia (Mobile)', probably come back to it another date though if you guys wanna make the videos go right ahead...
- 'Honkai Impact 3 (Mobile)' need my attention, kinda need auto imo though I got what I wanted (Yae), also missed the swimsuit event...
- 'Pastel Memories (Mobile)' not getting anything good from the gatcha and it's mostly just costumes, there seems to be 'other' characters but I don't think they will be part of the cafe...

---

A King's Raid Tutorial:

- 01: Where to find the costume viewing without that extra information on the bottom?
- You CAN also select the characters that you don't currently have

- 02: Where do I find the voices and illustrations?
- You CANNOT select the characters that you don't have -including costumes-

---

Quick Questions (if anyone knows):
- Does anybody know of a good website that does video conversion like YT to .avi or .mp4?
- Is there to replace a video of an existing video that you posted on YT? I have better versions of it, but kinda pointless to upload a new one?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.