Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
new Smash Bros.!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for the Nintendo Switch system
Zelda has a new design and I think a new voice!
I wasss super expecting botw Zelda. xD This is a surprise!!
It does make sense with her moves more tho.
main.png

screens of Zelda
ss_1.jpg

ss_2.jpg

ss_6.jpg

ALSO! A certain other princess...!
She will be "echo fighter" (ie clone with changes) of Peach. But still great to have her!
main.png

daisy screens
ss_1.jpg

ss_4.jpg

ss_6.jpg

Art of returning ladies!
main.png

main.png

uhhh well sorta not boy OR girl buuut you can imagine how you want ;)
main.png

main.png

main.png

main.png

main.png

main.png

ROBIN and CORRIN also coming back, love~! But no character art for them. :'(

Ummm also, like, female AC villager?
Female Pokemon trainer! (background, no fighting direct)
Wendy Koopa, too.
Uhhh not my thing for this though. ^_^;
Also, errr this...?
main.png
EVERY SINGLE character from Smash Bros. so far, they ALL are coming back for this one!
Ridley and Inkling are new characters announced so far.
This looks like Smash 4.5, not all brand new but lots of small changes to make it a new version.
Like Splatoon -> Splatoon 2.

New website has lotta screens! Super Smash Bros. (Title Pending) for Nintendo Switch

Last detail I hope is good: Sakurai says he really wants to have wide variety of expression details for characters...! Wii U version had prett good variety for this, I hope we get some more...! ^u^ huehue.

If new characters get announced I will update you all here!

Thief

Club Regular
Dunno, but if you ask me the girls look cuter than ever. Mostly the faces look really nice (noticeably so in the Mario girls, who were never bad looking, to begin with). Kinda dig ZSS more toned build, it really suits a badass space warrior like her to have the body of an Olympic athlete.

And love the new Zelda. More of a fan of the more "graceful and beautiful" designs myself, but this one is just lovely. Find it pretty neat they are using different looks across the different games of the franchise to represent the Zelda games, not just BotW because is the most recent. (And hope they change Zelda's dizzy expression from her "ouch!" one currently to something more "dizzy")

Pretty awesome that EVERYONE is back for this one, was kinda scared the DLC third parties would be gone after the third Smash generation.

Ryona stuff aside, this game is pretty darn hype. Ridley finally made it! It looks incredibly beautiful as well, stylized enough to blend with the good detail and it's pretty stunning to look at.

And a little something:

ss_5.jpg

Also, out of curiosity, what mods do you currently have?

HaquaFan HaquaFan : Do you plan to do vids of ArPiel in the future? Also, yeah, getting donations and such is much harder than it seems. I mean, Eye Candy Detective (now Inspector), a very popular user of fanservice ryona and stuff, has a donation page, but very little donations.

IMHO, BB games haven't really been all that good for our stuff, really. I mean, despite the attractive designs and the top notch sprites the content is just little in itself. So BBCTB having little to offer as well was kind of expected.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Aaaa, the Link Between Two Worlds Zelda... :D

I'm not a fan of echo/clone characters. :/ You could play as Daisy as one of Peach's skin which was good enough but now a different character... I'm hoping it's different expressions because I feel developers are lazy with this.

Thanks for the feedback Haquafan. I wanted to do the same voice thing like I did for Xenomagia but this game has already 2000+ characters, and there are some characters that have like 20ish variations.

- Dragon Nest M was released for mobile, still haven't found an enemy that stuns though... sorta like the PC version in a way, but it's been quite some time ago that I can't remember anymore.

---

Also, starting Thursday I'm on hiatus. Won't be back from my vacation till near the end of June.

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I LOVE echo characters, it's an easy way to add more characters in to make more people happy. Just a skin doesn't cut it for me unless the model, voice, all of that is different, too. So I am so happy to see Daisy added, better that than nothing at all! And yes, she has different model, expressions, voice, like Lucina does. Her moves prolly will be a little bit different somehow, too.

I will for sure do ryona of this new Smash when it comes out. It sounds like there are new voices for some characters, and I have hopes for facial expressions too! Maybe even new poses/animations...! Won't get hopes TOO high, it looks soooo fun, more than I was hoping for!

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I'm back to reality I suppose...

- Not sure if you guys are following "エリンキーコング" (i.e. Camillia, that purple haired girl on the dragon) on Youtube, but he/she has been putting what seems to be a stun in FE:Warriors (seems common among everybody though) though this person has tons and tons of videos...
- I got a few mobile games that have stuns but finding it where it occurs atm...

Thief

Club Regular
Hey, welcome back! How was vacation? Did you enjoy yourself?

I've known of that user for a while, especially for his FE Warriors vids... but not much of our stuff, sadly. FE Warriors was a missed chance if you ask me, given the "stuns" are just the characters kneeling down for a moment and then standing up. It's more like a simple stagger.

Then again we did get Girl Corrin (dem legs) and Camilla in underwear =P- Though I am a bit confused on why the underwear of most characters kinda cover more than their normal clothes or barely covers less. It's more like summer clothes >_> Why add clothing damage if you're gonna flinch with the fanservice at the last moment.

Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : I'm actually kinda hyped with Echo fighters as well. Now that clones are acknowledged as such they won't be shy about them and they won't get in the way of newcomers necessarily. So we may get some surprises here and there. I dunno, Ken Masters for Ryu, Jeanne for Bayonetta, Shadow for Sonic, or who knows.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Well, I had a fun time, mostly spending time with my family (I'm not married, I think I'm going to end up single for the rest of my life) and my sister's family. Gained some weight, got tanned, and acknowledged the fact that I cannot play any sports anymore besides swimming since I kinda somewhat destroyed my knee (not even glucocosumine -sp?- is working).

Found this weird game, sadly has no stuns: DDD

---

Uploaded a few stuns now...

Last edited:

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Do you plan to do vids of ArPiel in the future?
I do but I haven't touched the game in a while.

I think I'm going to end up single for the rest of my life
Well I know I'm going to be single for the rest of my life for sure :grin:. But let's leave it at that.
I played that mobile game from DDD's channel when it released in korea and the artstyle is amazing. Sadly there's only one damage animation and generally it is not great(depends on animation).

I recorded the stun for SAO Hollow but can't say I like the game.
Horrible camera and lack of expression when taking damage.
Wondering if the game offers anything else in terms of ryona (since i'll probably uninstall)

Also got 2-3 other games in mind to do stuns.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I do but I haven't touched the game in a while.

Well I know I'm going to be single for the rest of my life for sure :grin:. But let's leave it at that.
I played that mobile game from DDD's channel when it released in korea and the artstyle is amazing. Sadly there's only one damage animation and generally it is not great(depends on animation).

Wondering if the game offers anything else in terms of ryona (since i'll probably uninstall)

Hi, just watched your videos in your channel and I really liked them. Especially for the stun for dragon nest one I have to say I didn't notice the voice on stun is THAT good! It makes me wonder if you have done that on any other characters at all? or do you know is there someone else out there has done it?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain

I doubt it for SAO:HR, I was really disappointed in it (actually got the stun/low hp in the first area). SAO:FB, you gotta do it in PVP mode I think. Story mode seems meh, gameplay meh... SAO:LS was nice (need to do the HD versions of my old videos) and Accel vs SAO is meh...

I'm starting to see videos of "Shining Resonance Refrain" that has stuns... somewhat. When I bought the game for the PS3, it gets announced for the PS4 (and the west).

Thief

Club Regular
Shining Resonance does have a stun status, but the characters are always knocked down, dunno if refrain has made it different but I don't think so. Though there is a PS4 demo if you wanna try it.

Say, in the end did YS VII have stuns for the playable characters? >_> Still curious about it.

Another disappointment, Fatal Bullet has a stun status but is essentially a paralysis one, the character gets an electricity effect and crumples to the ground for a moment, nothing else. Sucks, because it's easily the best looking SAO game.

HaquaFan HaquaFan : I am curious about something: does Closers have stuns? In the early stages of the game I recall I saw a stun status, but it only had the enemy stay in place with a circling stars effect. Player characters could also suffer it, but while they did get the stars effect they could move normally or at most they stood still in place, but not animations to speak of. In later versions it seems to be gone entirely.

HaquaFan

Casual Client
It makes me wonder if you have done that on any other characters at all? or do you know is there someone else out there has done it?

I did one for sorceress in a normal ryona video at the beginning of video. I don't have a dedicated stun series for it.
Don't think I saw anyone else put up stun for other characters and it'll probably be a while before I try the game again.

I doubt it for SAO:HR, I was really disappointed in it (actually got the stun/low hp in the first area). SAO:FB, you gotta do it in PVP mode I think. Story mode seems meh, gameplay meh... SAO:LS was nice (need to do the HD versions of my old videos) and Accel vs SAO is meh...

I tried looking up for HR videos on your channel since I know you had some LS ones but couldn't find any.
Accel I like the most due to decent hit damage animation (and I can't play LS). I feel kind of disappointed with fatal bullet,
I hate it when the game doesn't let you play as other characters. I don't really want to do pvp mode lol

HaquaFan HaquaFan : I am curious about something: does Closers have stuns?
I don't recall seeing any from videos or in game. I got up to lvl 30 in closed beta but haven't tried it after beta.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Haquafan, post number #291 has me talking about SAO:HR only having stun and low hp. I was pretty disappointed in it that I didn't do it.

I'm playing Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (that pixelated game) again for some odd reason. There really aren't much ryona videos for it.
---

Closers (PC) has no stuns.

ArchAgeBegins (Mobile) is closing their server on Aug 9. I got most of the female stuns from it already.

Last edited:

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Haquafan, post number #291 has me talking about SAO:HR only having stun and low hp. I was pretty disappointed in it that I didn't do it.

I'm playing Phantom Breaker Battlegrounds (that pixelated game) again for some odd reason. There really aren't much ryona videos for it.
---

Closers (PC) has no stuns.

ArchAgeBegins (Mobile) is closing their server on Aug 9. I got most of the female stuns from it already.

There's gonna be a new KOF beat 'em up game called King of Fighter All-Stars coming this Summer. Will you do that game too?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
One of us will probably do it to our liking, but some of the famous makers of ryona videos in JPN might have a jump on us though... on the bright side we do save a wee bit of money.

Akumart

Avid Affiliate
I second the thought that Closers has no stuns. I'm already level 71 in the game and I've yet to see one proper stun animation. The closest one can get is getting staggered back by a continuous hit attack from the boss type enemies, but I don't think it qualifies as such.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.