Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (3 Viewers)

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Sorry getting some of these stuns from these games (especially Ultra Fighters), I do it until I see a good 2s... I will still play the game until I find an enemy that does the stun animation very well. There just too much crap that goes on in this game, started adding times where the 'incident' occurs now, will probably do it to the other videos.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
huehuehue~

Good news~ I found training mode! Aaaand it lets you use everyone!
Soooo I just recorded a little ryona and the stun anims for all the ladies, I think~
I'll put that together soon. -^u^-

Thief

Club Regular
To think you'd actually manage to get material from this game O_o I recall how months ago we were talking about how impossible it was to play and how years ago I screwed around for hours in chinese video sites to see if I could find material (never did) and eventually gave up altogether.

This is great news. But I don't think the training mode has the alt costumes, right?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Niiice.

Ungh, only English voices for Hyper Universe... blah.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Awesome work, Ryonaneer. :D

HyperUniverse seems okay-ish ryona. I've seen some ryona videos for certain characters (Aisha, Athena, Blue Rose, Camilla, Celine, Kurenai, Victoria, and Yuna), but not all of them though. Here's their roster for 'training mode':
P4GsYPG.jpg

Other news:
- Almost done with all the females in 'Fantasy Legend' with stuns, the character roster in this game ain't that big. (Missing like 4ish females)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Awesome work, Ryonaneer. :D

HyperUniverse seems okay-ish ryona. I've seen some ryona videos for certain characters (Aisha, Athena, Blue Rose, Camilla, Celine, Kurenai, Victoria, and Yuna), but not all of them though. Here's their roster for 'training mode':
P4GsYPG.jpg

Other news:
- Almost done with all the females in 'Fantasy Legend' with stuns, the character roster in this game ain't that big. (Missing like 4ish females)

Hyper Universe used to be my favorite. And i've waited several years for it to release in the US. The only problem is the stuns are short, with the longest one being 1.5s back then, and I feel the stun animation is not fully played.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve, you are right about the stun animation not being complete kinda of a bummer... even went on trying all the stun attacks in training mode too.

EDIT
- apparently certain characters have a long stun animation while others have a short one... a repeated stun attack will cause the long stun animation to be cut off while a short stun animation looks like it can be repeated (i.e. Camilla -long- vs Kurenai -short-)

Camilla (long stun animation)

Kurenai (short stun animation)

Short stuns:
- Aisha, Athena, Blue Rose, Celine, Ignita, Jennifer, Kurenai, Lyn, Michelle, Shasha, Sonya, Tatyana, and Victoria

Long stuns:
- Camila, Pinky, Ryta, Yuna

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
quiet_resolve, you are right about the stun animation not being complete kinda of a bummer... even went on trying all the stun attacks in training mode too.

EDIT
- apparently certain characters have a long stun animation while others have a short one... a repeated stun attack will cause the long stun animation to be cut off while a short stun animation looks like it can be repeated (i.e. Camilla -long- vs Kurenai -short-)

Camilla (long stun animation)

Kurenai (short stun animation)

Short stuns:
- Aisha, Athena, Blue Rose, Celine, Ignita, Jennifer, Kurenai, Lyn, Michelle, Shasha, Sonya, Tatyana, and Victoria

Long stuns:
- Camila, Pinky, Ryta, Yuna

yes, casting the stun spell again will reset the stun animation... Which sucks

The longest stun I found from the beta is the paladin guy with hammer that lasts ~1.5s, which could allow Camilla's head to swing back and forth for almost a full circle......

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Ok, took a second look into the game. So, longest stun 1.2s. And this one won't push the character backward so I could zoom the screen on characters as much as possible.

giphy.gif

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Don't need to be that close, his clap produces a clear-white shockwave and that can put him a bit out of reach and see more of the character you're doing (if you noticed from my videos). Multiple hits from that character at certain intervals can make it look like the stun is forever (only for short animated stuns, the long ones will just look awkward). Just hit '/' to reset cd and refill mana.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Don't need to be that close, his clap produces a clear-white shockwave and that can put him a bit out of reach and see more of the character you're doing (if you noticed from my videos). Multiple hits from that character at certain intervals can make it look like the stun is forever (only for short animated stuns, the long ones will just look awkward). Just hit '/' to reset cd and refill mana.

Good point, and I'm trying to zoom into max to see the detail of the character, which this one it's already on the edge of the screen.

This game really frustrated me... First, the art and character design are definately amazing. Probably my THE favorite in all recent games. Not only the art is well made, but also it's intended to be "hot" and "attractive". Guilty gear is also well made, but not intended to be attractive. KOF 14 is attractive, but not well made. This game is the only one that combines them both. And then, it's impossible to record a full stun animation. There are some longer crowd controls but they are either not stun or are separate stuns that reset the animation... and people are already complaining the cc are to strong. Damn...

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Honestly, I feel that way with a lot of MMORPG (now starting with MOBA, which is a type of genre I don't like at all). I'm a sucky pvp person 'cause I eff up too much. I'll do more videos of Hyper Universe. We need to find more games, I feel like I'm starting to run out. I got some console ones, but they are going to be LQ.

I also have a ton of Dragon Blaze stuff I'm lazy to fix (need to put a blur on them to hide my name).

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Honestly, I feel that way with a lot of MMORPG (now starting with MOBA, which is a type of genre I don't like at all). I'm a sucky pvp person 'cause I eff up too much. I'll do more videos of Hyper Universe. We need to find more games, I feel like I'm starting to run out. I got some console ones, but they are going to be LQ.

I also have a ton of Dragon Blaze stuff I'm lazy to fix (need to put a blur on them to hide my name).

That boxing angel is really good find. I also downloaded and played a bit but don’t know how to change the language.

The stuns looks pretty nice. I would say it’s the same level of senran kagura( that’s right I don’t really like senran) the best part is the stun is really, really often. Almost twice or three times in each fight.
I really love games that make girls dizzy very often. Because if this happens, when I see the girl in an art or a cutscene, I will think to myself, ok this girl gets dizzy a lot, she is always dizzy. And this really lift the whole things up and make me actually “like” the character. SF2 is a great example of this. Back then in SF the stun is very frequent, and chun li has become my favorite in childhood, she even shaped that what type of women I’m attracted to.

Back to box angel, yes it’s great. I love to play a game like this where stun happens very frequently.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
I download random games on my phone to try them out even if I know it looks like crap, but that was one of those 'needle in the haystack' ones (one of people on YT said the server shut down -probably US- and how did I get to play this game again). It's really hard to find good ones. It's hard to play it being in Thai, but I have played a ton of games in foreign languages that it's all trial and error. Tried to do continuous stun on Hyper Universe, but then I lose the timing.

Shironeko Project (Rune Story) and Far East Legend are two games that I wish I am still playing. I loved the stuns in Far East. I took so many snapshots of that game, but that was back then I didn't know how to record. Then you figure out how to record and the game shuts down... now that's kinda why I'm gung-ho on doing all the animations. I can't have this happen to me again.

What I don't get is there are some really popular games I'm playing and there's hardly any stuff I'm doing on YT. (Well, I've seen some but really, really sporadic stuff.) I can't believe that I'm reaching 650 videos. I would have more but I deleted some old LQ ones and replaced it with HQ ones. I wish I had the proper equipment to do the console games I have. Very rare that someone does my favorite character, but it's always characters I dislike so much, and that's why I named my channel 'My Ryona'. Gotta do everything myself. :(

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummm, what consoles are you tryin' to do stuff on? What games?

Never heard of Far East Legend, ummmm tried to look it up, some kind of over top strategy game?? With good stuns, huh??
What about Rune Story? Is that for ryona or something or you just want to play it? I remember playing it on DS or something a loooong time ago. ^^;;

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Lots of images in this post... so 'spoiler' tag

Few games I want to do:
- Gamecube: Piastol -Skies of Arcadia-

These are games that I really miss playing, only one that is alive is Shironeko Project on the JPN iTune Store.

Rune Story (US) / Shironeko Project (JPN)
- Whenever you have low health, you'll be in a daze state. There are a lot of vore videos of this game on YT.
WkEcJDt.png

Orbit Legend? (US)
- I remember this game having stun but I don't remember what enemy/trap it was from
q0tQPWs.png

East Legend (US shut down long time ago)
- Would actually go to arena and get my hit/stun ryona from one character I'd hunt for, I actually cannot find the stun images, also if you failed your rank up (i.e. 4* to 5*) you'll be in stun status
7DRQNdP.png

Forgot the name (US server shut down) Angel something I think?
- Had some stuns no images of it
ULiPw43.png

I don't remember the name, I just couldn't log in anymore
- Game only had 3 characters and had a stun
lDzmI1K.png

Road to Dragons (US server shut down a while ago)
- I can't remember if they had a stun state
P7nIovF.png

War of Norath -Nordic-??? (US)
- There was a stage that would do stuns
X6F8tSx.png

Going to be gone for several days. I'll use this time to do some research.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
There apparently some JPN/KOR games that made it to the US iTunes App Store... it's just weird to see CHN games ripping CHN games ripping CHN games though.

Thief

Club Regular
Say, what program do you guys use to record gameplay in your mobile phones? I tried google plays but the recording doesn't work

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
If you're on an iPhone (not sure what models this applies to), but swipe up quickly from the bottom of the screen and it should bring a bunch of icons. One of them looks like the record button (or a single ring target) and I use that. I'm not sure how well some mobile games (that do have a recording in-game) recording ability is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.