Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Thief

Club Regular
Edit: Really? Try again and click where it says "-> Click to download [ AF・アナザーフォース ]" a little down on the page. It just worked for me.

EDIT 2: Link for Cross Theater X_Theateru.zip

Oh, Cross Theater. No, it was an indie game that was in development by a single guy. I recall I talked about it with Vysethedetermined, he seemed pretty hopeful about it, but by that then (like 4 years ago or more) the game's site had already been a year without updates. Vyse thought the creator was just taking his time, but I believed the game was abandoned. Sadly, I was proven right, some time later the site was taken down. Too bad, the game was going to have over 20 characters and was a female fighter. You can get the download of the game if you Google Search it by its japanese name. It's stored in a wiki like site.

I don't think Xiandou Zhiwang is worth the effort, to play you need the chinese membership, get a beta key and a lot of nonsense. Let's hope the author of the vids does more vids.

Blade Strangers looks great but I don't think it will have dizzy animations. And I am hoping Iroha (and hopefully Mina and Kisara) makes the cut for SNK heroines

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh retnec ecivres has been doin' a lot of great ryona vids~

I'm pretty excited for Blade Strangers ryona. Lotta cuties~
Aaaand I hope they keep this in final release buuuut-! This has something you never see in fighters very much!
Low HP animations! It even seems to have a separate one for kneeling?

(1:51, 9:00, 10:10 [very shot but kneeling!], 10:19)
It looks like not everyone has full animations yet?? But these are there.

Also also! Another great upcoming ryona game is that Blazblue Cross battle!
I don't watch RWBY buuut the girls are sooo cute, I'm wanting a good game for them AND good ryona, and even if Blazblue has no stuns (ohhhh man I would love it so much if it did), all four RWBY ladies are coming to it and they all look cute, I hope there's some good animations~
There's some demo footage of two of them so far, as free DLC, and two will be in game at launch.

ohhhhHHHHH right. ^_^;
I also did this~

ughhh that Chinese fighting game has suchhhh good stun anims, I love them~~ >_<
Soooo hard to get though. I remember I GIFd some already.
But I GIFd the ones you just posted, too, I hadn't seen those yet!
I added them to this thread on Twitter:
Ryonaneer - (リョナ) on Twitter

I GIFd the dizzies from Cross Theater:
Ryonaneer - (リョナ) on Twitter
I especially like the blue-haired lady, very cute~ I recognize her from somewhere buuut I dunno where. Namco x Capcom maybe?

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Datman from the GGXrd thread was kind enough to make these gifs for this thread

Imgur

EDIT: More gifs Imgur and one more Imgur

Ryonaneer: Great work so far. The gifs are also a good backup in case the vids are taken down or something.

Let's be patient with Xiandhou Zhiwang, perhaps the user will upload more vids or even the alts so perhaps we better just wait to see his next stuff.

And yeah, haven't seen much of RWBY myself but yup the main team is made of beauties: Ruby is a cutie, Weiss is beautiful, Yang pretty sexy and Blake is a good mix between cool factor and beauty factor.

Sucks Blazblue and by extension Cross Tag Battle don't have stuns.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Remember, YTer zedk8 made these video:
-
-
-

---

Oh the blue haired girl, Hiromi Tengenji, from Burning Force from the Mega Drive?

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
re:Another Force
Soooo, this vid right?
hummm I can't get it, says the download expired?

Alsoooo that led me to this

Is this an older game by th team doing Blade Strangers or something?? :O

I got one or two vids recorded I think just need to edit and upload~

ohhh Xiandou Zhiwang
I wanted to do ryona of it buuut cannot figure out how to play it >_<

I love this Cross Theater game so much! What's this genre and is there any other games like this?

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
uuuUUmmmMMM!
So!

^_^;; I actually reached out to that person on YT! Theyyy I think made an account specifically for ryona??
Aaaand they gave me a link to download the game?
And their acct info??
Buuuut I don't know how to get the game started. x'D

I get this far...! Aaaand it just stays stuck here. ^^;;
Untitled.jpg
If I click the big greenie button? The launcher thingie closes...and nothing else happens...

Thief

Club Regular
Never expected someone, not from china, would manage to play XDZW. I don't remember how I got it to work, sorry, it was like 5 years ago. Why not ask the user who lent you the game? If communication is difficult because of the language barrier you can ask him to make a vid of how to run the game so you can follow the visual example.

Also, hope the guy makes a vid of the Purple Haired lady in the red skirt and does alt costumes as well (which give a full redesign to the character to the point they look a completely different one, in a good way).

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I have asked them through e-mail showing a video of me trying to launch it...^^;; I'm not sure if it can work, maybe just...that I am not in China?

HaquaFan

Casual Client
I have asked them through e-mail showing a video of me trying to launch it...^^;; I'm not sure if it can work, maybe just...that I am not in China?
In my experience, most chinese online games I've played don't require VPN to access. I can't say if it's the same for this game.
Have you tried setting your regional system locale to chinese? I had to do that for many games otherwise it wouldn't patch correctly or even run.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, yea, I wondered the same thing~ ^_^;; I did try that...um...maybe I didn't set it right?
If it's this, I did change it to Chinese...But there are also multiple regions in China? So maybe not the right one?

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 85

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Should be in the Administrative Tab. I just have it set as Japanese atm.

Attachments

• regional.JPG
    regional.JPG
    67.1 KB · Views: 87

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Maybe look up some YT video tutorials on how to start it up? I know that there was a few of them online.

---

In other news:
- I got Yae in 'Honkai Impact 3'. (yay, hopefully she's better than Mei who to me has a really crappy range)
- 'Chaos Masters' just gave me a ton of female characters... (like 6 more, though the stun state is the same for everyone, I'm still trying to find that 'sleep' state)
- Still digging away at 'Seven Knights'...
- Going to start 'Dragonblaze' really soon...

Heey, it's Haquafan!

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, I...did try to look it up...but they all seem...older.
Tencent uses like...steam? Its own version of steam now?
I think maybe it has something to do with that...? >_>;;
It just doesn't seem to actually load what it's supposed to, it stays on a loading screen when I pick the game in the steam-like thingy...

UPDATE: ahhh we figured it out! I had to delete the wegame thingy that tencent wants to use. ^^;; Soooo now I actually got the game running! But I dunno how to make stuns happen. xD Tried to look it up and can't find anything.

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Do you guys want me to do the other characters from DragonBlaze even if they don't have a stun or 'getting hit' motion? I have like a few to upload but YouTube is being dumb.

Eh, isn't there characters that force stun? Might as well just use that character?

Thief

Club Regular
Ryonaneer Ryonaneer : Sweet tap dancing christ, you actually got the game running? I tip my hat to you. Seriously, after so many years I thought this was impossible.

To stun characters you need to hit them a lot, but doing combos is the quicker way. Keep trying and you'll get results.

Zaysha Zaysha : I'd say yes? Just say when the vid includes the stun and when it doesn't. I mean, your channel is about lesser known games but goes beyond stuns including voices and other motions. The stuns is mostly this topic's thing, but doesn't mean it's the only thing to do with a game on your own channel and vids >_> Just my two cents, though.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Zaysha, you should upload what you want! And yea, just keep doin' the stuff you do and say what it is in the title.

Thief, huh, I tried constantly hitting people and nothing. ^^;; If there is training mode I don't know where it is...but I'll mess around some more soon.

Thief

Club Regular
Oh, you're playing against the CPU and such. Yeah, the recovery time of dizzy buildup seems to be lightspeed in this game, seriously if you lose one moment the opponent is likely completely okay again =P- There is a training mode or at least a vs cpu mode. I recall I stumbled upon a training mode when I could play. Perhaps the user than lent you his account of the game can tell you the vs CPU mode he used for his own vids.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Thanks for your opinion guys. Mostly I'll be putting instances of 'stuns' in the playlist of 'stuns' (but that also includes other things as well, down character... or anything not normal). I mostly am creating the YT as an archive of stuff (saving them on multiple external HDs). I am just not into the mainstream stuff 'cause literally everyone's doing it. I check the App store frequently and browse through their games, but there are some characters that'll skip cause they been done a lot. A good chunk of the characters I like, no one does. Take matters into my own hands I guess... but I'll do stuff if people requests.

I really want stuns of 'Monster Super League' (impossible to get characters in this game imo)

---

Ryonaneer, do you have Ameth's 2nd costume? I love that design.
- I thought I saw someone people just do the super moves to get them stunned. Maybe why the guy uses the Bruce Lee type character.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Thanks for your opinion guys. Mostly I'll be putting instances of 'stuns' in the playlist of 'stuns' (but that also includes other things as well, down character... or anything not normal). I mostly am creating the YT as an archive of stuff (saving them on multiple external HDs). I am just not into the mainstream stuff 'cause literally everyone's doing it. I check the App store frequently and browse through their games, but there are some characters that'll skip cause they been done a lot. A good chunk of the characters I like, no one does. Take matters into my own hands I guess... but I'll do stuff if people requests.

I really want stuns of 'Monster Super League' (impossible to get characters in this game imo)

---

Ryonaneer, do you have Ameth's 2nd costume? I love that design.
- I thought I saw someone people just do the super moves to get them stunned. Maybe why the guy uses the Bruce Lee type character.

Some stuns in your videos are really hard to spot out. Need to replay with 0.25x and pause at that one split second....

By the way, I saw your fight of gods video and downloaded it to take a closer look. This game is like WHAT THE.... FCCCK???? Definitely, it's the most hilarious game I've seen in past 3 years......

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahh, that monster game does look like it has cute designs~

Hm, see, the account they gave me only has basic characters...Not that Bruce Lee guy?
I think maybe this account was made specifically for ryona, actually?
The CPU is easy to hit but not as easy as a training dummy. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.