Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (5 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh, nice! That is a lot closer than the other one I found! I can try to get to it...
Still tricky, tho. Twilight Map battles seem high level. All I gots high level is Link...>_>;
Not a big fan of farmin' but I'll keep pushin' and try to get to that quest! I got all the other ladies but Midna is my fav fav Zelda character everrrrr~

I'll try to do another ryona vid this weekend. I still got a few anim vds for SSB to do, and I got some vids recorded for DOA and Hyrule Warriors but need to edit together.

~siiiigh~
Aaaand two hours later, n' I haven't been able to move a single square forward on this map. >_<
Twilight Adventure map is super unfair. Liiiike I don't even get how it's possible to win some of these fights...

Last edited by a moderator:

randomguy

Ryonani Teamster
The street fighter thing IS PC. I have that mod on my computer but making a full video using that takes a long time with how touchy the camera's controls are. I'd probs just use it for screen shots to be honest

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ah, thanks. ^_^''
But I dunno if that will be harder or easier...I still can't figure out how to even move forward...
The missions are hard, and ya gotsa get A rank to move in some directions. But I can barely beat some, not even close to A rank.
It's prolly 'cuz I need better weapons orrrrr I dunno what. But a single map can take like 20, 30 minutes to play, and half the time I lose. >_>
Such a big waste of tiiiiiime...>_<
I liked this game, yup. Until I started playin' this Twilight map.

Aaaaanyways, I'll try to post somethin' tomorrow, but I dunno what it'll be yet.

Thief

Club Regular
Ah, thanks. ^_^''
But I dunno if that will be harder or easier...I still can't figure out how to even move forward...
The missions are hard, and ya gotsa get A rank to move in some directions. But I can barely beat some, not even close to A rank.
It's prolly 'cuz I need better weapons orrrrr I dunno what. But a single map can take like 20, 30 minutes to play, and half the time I lose. >_>
Such a big waste of tiiiiiime...>_<
I liked this game, yup. Until I started playin' this Twilight map.

Aaaaanyways, I'll try to post somethin' tomorrow, but I dunno what it'll be yet.

Well, if reaching Twili Midna is being so hard better just save her for later on. I mean, no need to turn the game into a chore for yourself >_>

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Nope nope, it was totes buggin' me n' so I just worked n' worked at it. Learned a lot more 'bout the game I didn't know. Too bad it's sooooo grindy...But I managed to get to Twili Midna so I could have everyone I wanted in the same vid. N' I just finished editing it. Now I gotsa wait for it to save, then upload, which'll take a while.

Oh, n' I added a couple more DOA vids, too.
I'll post the HW vid when it's done. It's pretty long and off-cam so obviouslyyyyyy...not the best, but it's what I can make. N' damnit! I worked hard for this one! :P Now it's kidna outta like spite I guess.

Okies~
Here it is. I did what I could...the camera in this game is hard to move around! Specially when you gots a different camera in each hand. >_>

[video=youtube_share;pufT9O8tXhU]http://youtu.be/pufT9O8tXhU[/video]

Thief

Club Regular
Nope nope, it was totes buggin' me n' so I just worked n' worked at it. Learned a lot more 'bout the game I didn't know. Too bad it's sooooo grindy...But I managed to get to Twili Midna so I could have everyone I wanted in the same vid. N' I just finished editing it. Now I gotsa wait for it to save, then upload, which'll take a while.

Oh, n' I added a couple more DOA vids, too.
I'll post the HW vid when it's done. It's pretty long and off-cam so obviouslyyyyyy...not the best, but it's what I can make. N' damnit! I worked hard for this one! :P Now it's kidna outta like spite I guess.

Okies~
Here it is. I did what I could...the camera in this game is hard to move around! Specially when you gots a different camera in each hand. >_>

[video=youtube_share;pufT9O8tXhU]http://youtu.be/pufT9O8tXhU[/video]

Lovely, no seriously, you have no idea how long I've been looking for Hyrule Warriors stuff like this. It looks great, I mean sure the off camera and all, but we can see everything clearly which is huge.

Thanks man.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Thanks! It took a lot more work than I thought it would. >_> Hope it was worth the wait. Couldn't have made it without your advice and help n' stuff so I'm glad it works for you! It works for me, too. My favorite animation is Ruto's~

Not sure what I'll work on next. Lately feels like I'm...not workin on anything anywhere. Ryona or not. =_= Been busy.

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks! It took a lot more work than I thought it would. >_> Hope it was worth the wait. Couldn't have made it without your advice and help n' stuff so I'm glad it works for you! It works for me, too. My favorite animation is Ruto's~

Not sure what I'll work on next. Lately feels like I'm...not workin on anything anywhere. Ryona or not. =_= Been busy.

Well, there is one thing you can do in the future when you feel motivated or have the time to. In Hyrule Warriors there are some stages where you fight the characters with movesets swapped with other characters, such as Cia with Lana's moves, Zelda going ninja like Sheik, Lana with Ruto's moves. That also means their dizzy animations get swapped (so yeah, possibly you can get Ruto's anmation in other girls). You could record an "alternate" animation video in the future. I managed to get the list of the stages and where to find different girls, though it's not complete.

EDIT:

Here's what I have gathered if you're interested:

Adventure Map
-A-3: Impa with her Naginata

Master Quest Map
-A-9: Impa with her Naginata
-A-10: Zelda with Sheik's Harp
-A-10: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-C-1: Impa with her Naginata
-C-4: Impa with Link's 8-Bit Wooden Sword
-C-10: Impa with Link's 8-Bit Wooden Sword
-C-10: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-D-12: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-E-10: Sheik with Link's 8-Bit Wooden Sword
-F-2: Zelda with Sheik's Harp
-F-7: Impa with Link's 8-Bit Wooden Sword
-F-8: Zelda with Sheik's Rapier
-G-1: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-H-1: Ghirahim with his 8-Bit Arrow
-H-11: Zelda with Sheik's Harp
-H-16: Zelda with Sheik's Harp

Twilight Map
-A-10: Agitha with Lana's Book of Sorcery
-B-2: Cia with Lana's Book of Sorcery
-C-9: Midna with Link's Hylian Sword
-D-8: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-E-10: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-E-14: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-F-11: Zelda with Sheik's Harp
-F-13: Cia with Lana's Tome
-F-13: Zelda with Sheik's Harp

Termina Map
-A-8: Impa with her 8-Bit Magical Sword?
-A-8: Zelda with her BLANK
-B-12: Sheik with Impa's Giant Blade
-B-13: Lana with Zelda's Rapier
-B-13: Zelda with Lana's Book of Sorcery
-C-13: Midna with Link's Hylian Shield
-C-13: Zelda with Link's 8-Bit Wooden Sword
-D-8: Ruto with her 8-Bit Clock
-E-8: Impa with Sheik's Harp
-E-15: Lana with Zelda's Rapier
-E-15: Sheik with Zelda's Rapier
-F-5: Sheik with Impa's Giant Blade
-F-5: Impa with Sheik's Harp
-F-6: Lana with Zelda's Rapier
-F-6: Zelda with Lana's Tome
-F-14: Ruto with her 8-Bit Clock
-G-9: Ruto with her 8-Bit Scale
-G-9: Lana with Cia's Staff
-G-9: Cia with Lana's Book of Sorcery

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Huh, I know what ya mean, buuuut I played some o' those n' the dizzies didn't look different...Are you sure those change, too?
I fought one for ex. where Sheik used one of Zelda's weapons, so her fight anims were different, buuuut her dizzy was still her normal dizzy.

Have ya seen video that shows for sure the dizzies are different, too?

If it DOES work, too bad no one else uses Cia's staff, hers is my second fav dizzy anim I think. :)

Also, in your list your posted, no one else use's Ruto's moves...?

Thief

Club Regular
Huh, I know what ya mean, buuuut I played some o' those n' the dizzies didn't look different...Are you sure those change, too?
I fought one for ex. where Sheik used one of Zelda's weapons, so her fight anims were different, buuuut her dizzy was still her normal dizzy.

Have ya seen video that shows for sure the dizzies are different, too?

If it DOES work, too bad no one else uses Cia's staff, hers is my second fav dizzy anim I think. :)

Also, in your list your posted, no one else use's Ruto's moves...?

Well, the list is incomplete so I don't know yet. Still, I have never actually seen dizzies with the movesets swapped but I was told the entirety of the motions changed so I assumed dizzy was included. But if it doesn't change it would be a huge letdown.

Try to check again in one of the missions. I'd really try to make sure myself and tell you, but since I don't even have a Wii U and nobody ever uses the boomerang is kind of hard for me.

The Termina Map may be your best friend for this, stage B4 has you against Lana and Cia at once with movesets swapped.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummm, yea, looks like that's true after all. Musta not been payin' attention before?
Buuuut I don't have like ANY of those maps unlocked...It took me a while just to find one that I did. Wish the maps was set up better so it was easier to track down missions instead o countin' n' countin'...
But anyway, it'd be super duper hard AND take way too much time for me to get to some of those maps 'cuz most of my characters are low level as it is...

It's good to know, though! Too bad I can't just copy someone else's save file, huh?

Thief

Club Regular
Hummm, yea, looks like that's true after all. Musta not been payin' attention before?
Buuuut I don't have like ANY of those maps unlocked...It took me a while just to find one that I did. Wish the maps was set up better so it was easier to track down missions instead o countin' n' countin'...
But anyway, it'd be super duper hard AND take way too much time for me to get to some of those maps 'cuz most of my characters are low level as it is...

It's good to know, though! Too bad I can't just copy someone else's save file, huh?

Sorry, but as an anti piracy feature you can't transfer or even backup your save files. Though no rush on this, I was just suggesting it if you felt motivated.

Though before than anything we should confirm if dizzies actually get swapped. I mean, I though for sure they were but proof wouldn't hurt.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ohhh, well, I got Sheik with Zelda's anim, so now we know it's true.
[video]https://youtu.be/Zzsrn_QjC-s[/video]

Thief

Club Regular
Ohhh, well, I got Sheik with Zelda's anim, so now we know it's true.
[video]https://youtu.be/Zzsrn_QjC-s[/video]

Awesomesauce. That's definetely something good, I kind of dig Lana with Cia's dizzy animation and Zelda with Sheik or Link's XD

I'll try to get more info on swaps. If I find combinations that I haven't listed I'll let you know.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
I would looooove Lana with Cia's animation.

Yea, you could get some info listed n' stuff buuuuut like I said, seems like it'd be a LOTTA work. >_>

BTW with tax refund comin' I might get a vid capture thing. Not just fer ryona vids but obviously it could help with this too, right?
It soooounds like this one might be good n' simple?

Amazon.com: Elgato - Game Capture HD: Computers & Accessories

But how does it work? Do I run a HDMI cable into this, then run a USB from this to my computer, n' I can play games through the computer and record them? Orrrr does it work some other way?

Anyone know? I just need somethin' simple that can do HDMI.

Thief

Club Regular
I would looooove Lana with Cia's animation.

Yea, you could get some info listed n' stuff buuuuut like I said, seems like it'd be a LOTTA work. >_>

BTW with tax refund comin' I might get a vid capture thing. Not just fer ryona vids but obviously it could help with this too, right?
It soooounds like this one might be good n' simple?

Amazon.com: Elgato - Game Capture HD: Computers & Accessories

But how does it work? Do I run a HDMI cable into this, then run a USB from this to my computer, n' I can play games through the computer and record them? Orrrr does it work some other way?

Anyone know? I just need somethin' simple that can do HDMI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kywIo9chOiE

Found this. Here's is a person setting it up. Hope this helps.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Thanks! I actually got one n' it was pretty simple! PS3's a lil' bit harder 'cuz you can't use HDMI :(
But it still looks fine.

I uploaded a test just to make sure everything's working.
I wonder if it's better or worse to use Bandicam to zoom in, though...

[video=youtube_share;24Am5G5yksM]http://youtu.be/24Am5G5yksM[/video]

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks! I actually got one n' it was pretty simple! PS3's a lil' bit harder 'cuz you can't use HDMI :(
But it still looks fine.

I uploaded a test just to make sure everything's working.
I wonder if it's better or worse to use Bandicam to zoom in, though...

[video=youtube_share;24Am5G5yksM]http://youtu.be/24Am5G5yksM[/video]

It looks great, really. Maybe a little bright as you said yourself in the description, but this should really take your vids a step further.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.