Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (4 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Eh??
I did this video on Hyrule Warriors dizzies, each character has their own!

Oversize boobies not so much my thing. Small boobies will have their day~
Haaa just reminded myself I haven't done anything for Horizon, might look at it some time...
Also I never did one on Menat, huh...?? Feels bad. Lost interest in SF5 somehow...Soooo many good multiplayer games these days, can't focus on them all!

I just use Windows Movie Maker. >_> I use Bandicam to get closeups or record on compy.

KK thanks everybody~
We'll keep lookin' out.

Also...
whaaaa??

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Eh? What I meant regarding Hyrule Warriors is that ryona vids always just pummel enemies or just let the character get hit, and given that the boomerang is the only thing that stuns, and only enemies, dizzy animations never came in those vids. I knew about your HW vid, of course, but then again you were aiming for the stun animations.

Yeah, I found it odd to have a Turn Based DOA game, then again it's a chinese game made with the licence by another company, so not that unsurprising. It doesn't seem to have Status Conditions or anything and the vids are very, very few to really check, sadly.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
You got "Tokyo Xanadu eX+" (PS4) slated for December 8th, probably get a better picture quality than the one on my site. Few games that came out for the PSV are having re-releases on the PS4 like Caligula and some other game that I cannot remember (but I dunno if they will get a US release, December isn't a really good time for games imo it's past holiday season - spring - summer is when they really come out)... I got the game Akiba's Beat (meh, it's slow and no stun sadly... no low hp (though there are times when the main characters do sag but when there's like story, poison does dmg, paralysis just keeps randomly hitting you).

In other good news... I can record games on my phone now. Dunno if I'll be redoing every single video that I do though (I might)... but if I do I'll replace the ones with a better quality and delete the old ones.

---

Ungh, I don't like that DOA one -_-

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Akiba's Beat does have stuns though, however the character is just knocked down with a stars effect around, no proper animation.

Wondering, what girls of Goddesses Online are left to do in your vids?

I know I've been pretty stubborn regarding this, but if you're looking for games have you considered Nights of Azure 2?

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Thief
- Akiba's Beat... Guess I haven't gotten to an enemy that does that there's protective charms for status effects I haven't seen yet.
- Neptunia: Four Goddesses Online... Neptune, Blanc, White Heart (basically characters I don't like, but I'll get to them sometime though)
- Nights of Azure 2... when it goes on sale, I currently have a huge collection of games atm, one thing that peeves me off is the fact that I lost a lot of saves on my PSVita.
- Senran Kagura... I could do some videos but you'll basically see the same thing what I posted but with a different girl.

Dragon's Blaze... just updated to Chapter 5 and I am doing the game again. Gameplay's too fast and the character sprites got smaller -_-, but I'll try to find a good place to stun. Trying to kill the main character is difficult now unless you go to a higher difficulty where you party gets slaughtered so fast.
Seven Knights... I'm redoing some of my (ryona) videos now that I have a bit of a better quality.
ArcheAge Begins... (same as above ^)

Videos are going to be coming out slow from me... kinda busy these days.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Have seen you've updated quite a bit, Zaysha. Awesome material as always. Though, a minor nitpick, perhaps you shouldn't use the same wig with most of the Senran Kagura girls, it makes the character kinda not feel like themselves (especially given anime cutesy designs tend to suffer from characters having almost the same face =P)

Ryonaneer: This weekend on 23-24 december Dissidia Final Fantasy is having an open beta test, the roster has also grown quite a lot. You might want to check it out given you have a japanese account.

Finally, more stuff here:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Have seen you've updated quite a bit, Zaysha. Awesome material as always. Though, a minor nitpick, perhaps you shouldn't use the same wig with most of the Senran Kagura girls, it makes the character kinda not feel like themselves (especially given anime cutesy designs tend to suffer from characters having almost the same face =P)

Sorry, I am a sucker for girls with long hair. I really love Kagura's long hair. But when it comes to Beach Peach Splash, I'm tied between Souji and Leo, but there's just too much grinding to do to actually change the hair style of each character.

---

Anyway, I found this nice little mobile gem called 'King's Raid'. You can view the animation of all the characters (WITH THEIR COSTUMES) without paying a single cent :o (though if you are into voice ryona, you would have to find an area to keep your character getting hit since only 'some' of the voices play when viewing the animation).

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Love the animation viewer for that game!
And thanks for all the recs peoples~

Wondering!! How tricky are camera mods for Street Fighter V? Or mods in general? Is it possible to also zoom in on the front, not just the back? I am wondering if getting PC version to do ryona vids with modded costumes and camera angles would be worth it! It's on sale on Steam but I dunno when the sale ends. It'll go on sale again some day, too so could still be worth knowing about!

Thief

Club Regular

2:50 for Sakura's dizzy animation.

Gotta say I really like it, especially I always found her old one boring. Since she kept the old for so many games and spinoffs I didn't expect she would get a new one, especially since Karin kept her old one.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular

2:50 for Sakura's dizzy animation.

Gotta say I really like it, especially I always found her old one boring. Since she kept the old for so many games and spinoffs I didn't expect she would get a new one, especially since Karin kept her old one.

Kinda feel that sfv dizzy animations do not look like dizzy .... Especially Menat, Karin and sakura's.
More like an ADSD child finding it difficult to sit quiet in the classroom... In my opinion the Balrog animation is more of what a dizzy animation in a realistic style game should look like.

Also, the "closing one eye" facial expression on chun li and mika is sooo unattractive :(

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Actually all characters have the same expression during the stun. I agree though, it doesn't look like a dizzy and more like simply in a bit of pain. SFIV had better expressions

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ahhhh no one seems to know about my question. ^^;; Oh wellll guess I'll just not worry about it.
Maaaan I love Sakura's new design!! Looking forward to playing her for real but also new ryona for her!
Love her new dizzy animation compared to old one. I actually like the animations and voices for dizzy in SFV BUT I do like it more in SF4, plus SF4 had cute game over animations...

I never did a video for Menat did I??
Guess I'll have to try and do one for her and Sakura soon after AE comes out.

Looks like Monster Hunter World might have cute ryona stuff??
Couple others I wonder about but yea...
There's one I wanna do a vid on that's maybe a little surprising buuut I gotta get further in the game first. xD

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Hi Ryonaneer, thanks for the new videos!

I was wondering if anyone is interested in digging into Monster Hunter World. I found one of them in a video but I suspect there's a variety of the animations so It might worth digging into it.
(5:08)
(2:20)

The old monster hunter used to be one of the better game for dizzy/stun ryona. But this time I'm not happy with the new effect and animation, feeling it's not what I'm looking for. Perhaps the best part of dizzy/stun ryona just won't fit into those next-gen high end games anymore....

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Sorry about being busy for the month of January, and I also fixed my YT account a bit by replacing some of my low quality (LQ) videos with high quality (HQ) videos... I have a ton of videos to upload, some good, some not so great...

Games I'm kinda working on:
- Tokyo Xanadu eX+ (going to replace my Vita LQ version of the characters I did, nope there isn't much stun in this one)
- Monster Hunter World (yeah I've been trying to play this game but I've been kinda busy, there have been quite a few stun animations I've seen, I'm just a little aggravated that I am having difficulty making a cute char)

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Yo, it's been a while. Great work as always Ryonaneer and Zaysha.

Zaysha; Lots of new stuff, thanks a lot! Question, in the end did you reach the enemy in YSVII you mentioned some time ago?

Thief

Club Regular
Zaysha: I noticed you started posting SAO Defrag vids. Can I make a small request? Can you do Guard Breaks (they lead to stuns)? If possible of Strea and Sinon? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.