Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (7 Viewers)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I do realize that characters have different "wake up" animation (from your video) in musou all-stars, which is a huge improvement. Although it's a shame that people tend to interrupt them before the full wake up animation play out in most of cases. Sigh....

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
I've been digging a bit into seven knights lately. I first came across this game reading one of the Thief's old posts.
This game probably has the easiest stun animations to record, because all you need is to lose an arena game, and the dizzy animation will play automatically as the "losing screen".

Also, it has probably the largest character pool among the games we are discussing here. There are ~50 female characters, each has several different skins. The artwork is also pretty well made actually

The problem is, most unfortunately, the dizzy animation is extremely singular in this game.About ~80% characters have the "head circular motion" dizzy poses. I recorded a few, that are slightly more attractive, as well as trying to include a bit "diversity" in characters' animation.

(If anyone knows how to make the spoiler pls definitely let me know)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Also, I'm a bit interested in Marvel/DC stuff right now and was wondering if you guys have run into any games, videos, movies, comics, arts of Marvel/DC that contain stun or dizzy.

I'm feeling that Marvel/DC has a vibe that fits pretty well with stun or dizzy.
(1:14 - 1:25)

Thief

Club Regular
Thanks for the Seven Knights gifs! If you want to use the spoiler tags put [zpoiler] at the beginning and end of the part you want to hide and [/zpoiler] to end the hiding function on the message. Of course, write it with s, I had to use a z in this message to not activate the tags in this same message.

I did look around for stuff in Marvel and DC comics regarding stuns for a while, but never found anything, I think once of Wonder Woman and once of Supergirl in old ones? They are uncommon, my guess because they'd come as too cartoonish in serious stories, especially how gritty the stories try to be nowadays.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Thanks for the Seven Knights gifs! If you want to use the spoiler tags put [zpoiler] at the beginning and end of the part you want to hide and [/zpoiler] to end the hiding function on the message. Of course, write it with s, I had to use a z in this message to not activate the tags in this same message.

I did look around for stuff in Marvel and DC comics regarding stuns for a while, but never found anything, I think once of Wonder Woman and once of Supergirl in old ones? They are uncommon, my guess because they'd come as too cartoonish in serious stories, especially how gritty the stories try to be nowadays.[/spoiler][/spoiler]

Thanks for the spoiler tips.

Cartoonish stars circling around head style stun in Marvel/DC is hard to find. But are there any clips that a character takes a huge blow on the head and then gets groggy?

Often time these scene has strong suggestion to a stun/dizzy state but they just don't draw the stars and birdies on the head.

Example
(18:02)

(1:39:52)

Also, here's a few more gifs

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
New hero from that Monster League game
giphy.gif

Also, I recorded the stun animation from another random mobile game:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

I realized that I should try my luck in those low key games. Because they are easier to get, most are free and can be emulated. Also they use a more straight forward expression so you might see that "stun state" and some stars circling around head and stuff
Any suggestions?

Thief

Club Regular
None really, sorry, I've looked at stuff in mobile games a couple of times but not much else. Though there's a user calles Steparu that has a channel dedicated to samples of mobile games, you can get good leads from there.

And of course, thanks for all the gifs!

Thief

Club Regular
Speaking of, found this user and his vids. He/she records mobile games mostly (some vita games thrown in as well) and dedicates some to Stun and tired animations.

Samples here:

Sao Lost Song - Yuuki
Sao Lost Song - Lux
Sao Lost Song - Rain

War of Crown - Cezar
War of Crown - Deathmond
War of Crown (Mobile) - Karin Stun 01 War of Crown - Karin
War of Crown (Mobile) - Zilean Stun 01 War of Crown - Zilean
War of Crown (Mobile) - Arin Stun 01 War of Crown - Arin

Soul Seeker (Mobile) - Ren, Irene, Iola, & Erin Stun Soul Seeker - Four Girls

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
quiet_resolve - The unknown images that you have posted are from the mobile game 'HIT' or un-acryonymed 'Heroes of Incredible Tales', you have Anika (scythe) and Rena (bow and arrow). There's a boss in the 2nd ice stage that has a move that stuns you. Also, thank you so much for the Seven Knights and Monster Super League .gifs.

Other mobile games with stuns:
- 'DragonBlaze', once you get the character and place them in your team, you can touch them and they show off 1 of 3/4 animations and one of them 'could' be a stun. If that fails, you need to find a stage where the enemies do stuns. (I'll do a video to show you, the art style 'kinda' looks like Vanillaware games.)
- 'Fantasy War Tactics' Low health and stun animation are the same
- 'Light: The Fellowship of Roux' is a pain to do for stuns.
- 'Soul Seeker' just put the characters you want and just lose a stage.
- 'Shironeko Project (active in JPN, I think)/Rune Story (US discontinued)' has the same low health/stun animation for all characters

---

Btw, the 'private' videos in the stun/dizzy/low health will be made public later today.
EDIT: Public now

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
quiet_resolve - The unknown images that you have posted are from the mobile game 'HIT' or un-acryonymed 'Heroes of Incredible Tales', you have Anika (scythe) and Rena (bow and arrow). There's a boss in the 2nd ice stage that has a move that stuns you. Also, thank you so much for the Seven Knights and Monster Super League .gifs.

Other mobile games with stuns:
- 'DragonBlaze', once you get the character and place them in your team, you can touch them and they show off 1 of 3/4 animations and one of them 'could' be a stun. If that fails, you need to find a stage where the enemies do stuns. (I'll do a video to show you, the art style 'kinda' looks like Vanillaware games.)
- 'Fantasy War Tactics' Low health and stun animation are the same
- 'Light: The Fellowship of Roux' is a pain to do for stuns.
- 'Soul Seeker' just put the characters you want and just lose a stage.
- 'Shironeko Project (active in JPN, I think)/Rune Story (US discontinued)' has the same low health/stun animation for all characters

---

Btw, the 'private' videos in the stun/dizzy/low health will be made public later today.

Thanks for the information! I watched your videos yesterday and decided to try soul seeker. However it's not available on bluestack which is a big shame. Are those all the female characters they have in that game?

Also I enjoyed this cartoon clip a lot.

Don't know how to conclude it but I'm really enjoying it. Was wondering if you guys have came across anything similar

Last edited:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Here's a Dragon Blaze stun video soon to show you what the game looks like...

- I need to create a stylus or something
- Ravengale (4th char) doesn't have a stun animation so you gotta find a stage where she can get stunned
- Only the main character (in front) has a voice

Light: Fellowship of Roux - Divana Stun

- Somewhat a pain...

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Hey, you joined the forums! It's kind of an honor XD! Thanks for the collabs and the info, we were having some droughts here, so all of this is really welcome! Take a look at previous pages to check out stuff we've gathered here, be it info, gifs or vids, there is some stuff aside what Ryonaneer has in the channel.

Really like Dragon Blaze animations, too bad the game itself is an absolute mess of effects during battles making it impossible to see anything at all during gameplay (seriously, literally all you see are explosions and blasts).

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Just digged a bit into dragon blaze today. There are plenty of girls in there which is good, and the game is giving out most characters. But oddly for some characters no matter how many times I clicked it won't play a dizzy animation (I clicked 100 times at least)
And unlike seven knights, stun effects are extremely rare in this game. I also hope it could play a dizzy animation on the lose scene but its also not possible

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
@ Thief
No problem, I know that people have their 'things'. There are some stun animations I like, and there are some I don't like. I own a ton of video games, but I hardly do any emulation. I know which games that I have actually stun animation, but I'm just curious, just stun animations only if different from 'status ailment' afflictions.

@ quiet_resolve
Sorry about not being specific, also I don't watch much tv these days mostly anime on my phone.

There are like a couple of animations: 1) regular attack, 2) skill attack 1, 3) skill attack 2, 4) skill attack 3, 5) skill attack 4, 6) passive effects, 7) damage, 8) stun, 9) running animation, and 10) death... once you get a char you get 3 or 4 of these 10. Like I had said before, you need to find stages for stun. I know some stages that give stun animation.

For the 'Dragon Buster / Dark Souls' you need to do it in stages.
And there's like 5 servers where you can try your luck.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
No, no, I just meant that we've posted quite a bit of stuff in this topic regarding "stun and dizzy" so you can check it out, you may find stuff of your interest.

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
No, no, I just meant that we've posted quite a bit of stuff in this topic regarding "stun and dizzy" so you can check it out, you may find stuff of your interest.

Oh, I already looked at all the pages in this topic. Been looking at other sections of the site as well. Have you looked at the 'long' list of YouTube video links I posted in one of the sticky topics? There's a few dizzy/stun videos there.

---

Done for today posting videos. x_x

Thief

Club Regular
Yay, Kos-Mos, even if the quality isn't great still appreciate it. Reminds me of her low HP motion in Xenosaga 1, where she just stands around groggily it was a good animation..

Also, the user posted part 3:

Zaysha

Master of this Domain
Yay, Kos-Mos, even if the quality isn't great still appreciate it. Reminds me of her low HP motion in Xenosaga 1, where she just stands around groggily it was a good animation..

Also, the user posted part 3:

- I do have all three Xenosaga games and usually that her low HP animation. Her low HP animation in the Xenosaga III is just her looking towards the ground not really much movement. The one I posted is called 'Break' status... which is basically a 'stun' if you get hit too much.

Thief

Club Regular
What about Xenosaga 2? I think I once read there is a stun status in the game, but never really seen it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.