Ryonaneer Content (Dizzy, Stun, KO) (2 Viewers)

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaaa haha. I saw your vid literally when I was logging in to upload mine, heheh.

I added Time Out poses too 'cuz a lot of them are like dizzy poses. I wanna do another one for KO poses, too.
I'm behind on my SFV one, I lost all my editing progress somehow blehhh.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Great job guys you are doing god's work..

Also, can I say that I definately HATE the voice actor in KOFXIV. Literally everything is great except for the voice. It's too kawaiish that they do not sounds like fighters at all

PS. Denice refers Ryonaneer R as "she". Well, it would really surprises me that if anyone here is a girl...

EDIT: Combined posts.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Yeaaaa KOF seems like it was mebbe made on a lower budget...It plays fun tho!

Why it surprises you some people here would be girls? You never heard of bisexuals? Or lesbians? xD Pretty sure there's others here too...

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Yeah I made that mistake before in regards to Ryonaneer's gender. You'll be surprised how many females enjoy this sort of stuff.... My girlfriend's actually quite similar.

This is the second part of the Stun showcase I began with Guilty Gear Xrd Revelator back in the summer. This video shows off the stun animations of Ramlethal Valentine, Jack-O Valentine and I-NO. Sorry it took so long.

Last edited:

Thief

Club Regular
Not to mention there is quite a bit of Ryona of guys receiving it, some of it aimed at gay men as well. Like any fetish or appeal it can be taken by anybody. I mean, there's nothing more personal and unpredictable than sexual preferences.

Thanks for the collection guys, btw, both KOF and what was left of GG.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Haha I'm so dumb that I didn't realize that. Just to confirm this so no further mistakes were made. Is Ryonaneer a male or female? xD

Thief

Club Regular
Hey everyone!

So yeah, it's been a while here! I did find stuff in the meantime.

SAO - Suguha: (0:52)

Star Ocean 5 - Dunno the name of the enemy: (5:29 - 5:40 - 6:15)

Smash Bros Wii U - Yang Xiao Long Mod: (20:28) (This model is directly from the series from what I get though it's a beta so some proportions are kinda off for now)

Chaos Code - Lupinus: (2:20)

Senran Kagura 3DS: (1:12 - Ikaruga 1:47 - Yomi)

Valkyrie Profile: Silmeria - Alicia: 【ヴァルキリープロファイル2】アリーシャ ダブルパック(リョナ) (0:31 - 5:40 - 11:00 - 11:40 - 11:47 - 11:53 -14:20 - 15:37 ... Yeah, the poor girl is left seeing stars a lot.)

Seven Knigths - Orihime Inoue (Bleach Collaboration): [세븐나이츠] #18 컨텐츠 플레이 ! Seven Knights 구독과 추천 부탁드립니다 ! (3:42:37 There are more, but they easily get lost. Also this is the clearest and longest one.) 태오,토시로,우리키오라,칼헤론,오리히메 키우기 (2:10) 세븐나이츠 2화결장 블리치 오리히메리뷰신캐 (1:37 - 5:06 It's sped up, but it's fixed by putting the vid at x0.5 speed)

Monster Hunter Frontier G: 【HGE版】MHFG コラボキット集 Ryona (2:00 Rin Tohsaka - 3:19 Nina from Breath of Fire III - 4:35 Unknown Girl - 5:53 Saber)

【HGE版】MHFG 状態異常(気絶) (This is a Dizzy animation collection)

Thoughts on the Smash Mods matter:

Gotta say I am glad the Smash Mod scene is blooming. Many were afraid Nintendo would patch modding constantly to kill it altogether. There are many characters added from different games to Smash via model importing, sadly people who use the mods just mess with them a bit so finding videos of particular mods is pretty hard. If I had a Wii U I'd record stuff myself, though. Anyone here wanna try, though? It doesn''t seem hard or harmful to use the preexisting mods, the page that has them, gamebanana, mostly accepts mods that work and you can see ratings to see if they are good enough, though many are still betas that need polishing. There's also a camera mod that allows you to move camera freely during battle to see any angle, that would be nice to try as well.

I'll upload more stuff if I find it.

Last edited:

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Hey thanks for the vids thief! I also have read through your previous posts and definitely enjoyed all of them. How did you manage to find that much videos? xD Is there any tips you could share that how do you know there's a stun clip in those videos?

While I was watching the MHFG one I found a better version of the stun

The avatar was first on her knees for a while then she collapsed to the ground. It looks like she is really dizzy in this case because after she stands up she does not wake up and instead she goes into the normal dizzy animation xD
It's a pity that in this video most of the stuns are interrupted by the attack. I do play some early versions of MHs years ago and I know that if you smash the buttons really quick you could get out of stuns in a few seconds. So I really curious about what is it like if the player gets out of the stun while in the "on knee" phase and after these years did MH implemented a "recover from stun" animation.

edgarmacaroni

Potential Patron
Ryonaneer, I don't know if you have a PS4 (or do requests), but the demo for World of Final Fantasy dropped today, and I'm sure there's some status effects and KOs that you'd like.

Thief

Club Regular
Hey thanks for the vids thief! I also have read through your previous posts and definitely enjoyed all of them. How did you manage to find that much videos? xD Is there any tips you could share that how do you know there's a stun clip in those videos?

Oh yeah, I found recently as well of that MH vid. Was gonna post it myself actually XD.

To be honest, it's not that I know there are stuns in those videos really. I simply look around and find things now and then and just save them. Several were found by accident, actually, like the Oneechanbara ones. Thing is that I look on stuff in action games or action rpgs which usually have status conditions and it's common to have one that disables temporarily a character, usually being stun/dizzy. If a game picks my interest I look for boss battles of it, usually those have enemies hard enough to stun or inflict status conditions, since players usually breeze through mooks. Another thing I do is google the name of the game and "stun" with it or "status conditions" to see if it mentions having them and where it can happen or against which enemies, then look for that in vids, also I sometimes search witth 気絶 (faint), ピヨリ (stun) or ピヨピヨ (the onomatopeia of birds) to see if there's anything in japanese sites. There are series that reliably have stuns in them as well, such as the Tales games, Star Ocean, Musou games, Valkyrie Profile and 2D fighting games in general.

Another more recent thing action games have been doing is having stun conditions after guard or shield breaks, that is another thing to look into as well. Dissidia Arcade for example added it and I confirmed it on a suspicion when I searched DFFAC (the acronym of Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade) and ピヨリ, which led me to a vid where a player was showcasing how he managed to get shield breaks in a fight and confirmed that you can dizzy your opponents in the game. After that I spent a bit looking at vids to see if I could find Terra's animation until I found it.

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
Oh yeah, I found recently as well of that MH vid. Was gonna post it myself actually XD.

To be honest, it's not that I know there are stuns in those videos really. I simply look around and find things now and then and just save them. Several were found by accident, actually, like the Oneechanbara ones. Thing is that I look on stuff in action games or action rpgs which usually have status conditions and it's common to have one that disables temporarily a character, usually being stun/dizzy. If a game picks my interest I look for boss battles of it, usually those have enemies hard enough to stun or inflict status conditions, since players usually breeze through mooks. Another thing I do is google the name of the game and "stun" with it or "status conditions" to see if it mentions having them and where it can happen or against which enemies, then look for that in vids, also I sometimes search witth 気絶 (faint), ピヨリ (stun) or ピヨピヨ (the onomatopeia of birds) to see if there's anything in japanese sites. There are series that reliably have stuns in them as well, such as the Tales games, Star Ocean, Musou games, Valkyrie Profile and 2D fighting games in general.

Another more recent thing action games have been doing is having stun conditions after guard or shield breaks, that is another thing to look into as well. Dissidia Arcade for example added it and I confirmed it on a suspicion when I searched DFFAC (the acronym of Dissidia Final Fantasy Arcade) and ピヨリ, which led me to a vid where a player was showcasing how he managed to get shield breaks in a fight and confirmed that you can dizzy your opponents in the game. After that I spent a bit looking at vids to see if I could find Terra's animation until I found it.

Oh well, those are definitely working out magic xD, I'm getting tons of pretty good pics by searching those keywords alone. And I did find that ピヨリand ピヨる and ピヨった all stands for dizziness because they all leads you to dizzy pics. Although I don't know the difference haha
Sometimes really wish I could understand Japanese. There's many fighting games, Guilty Gear for example. Girls are always saying something when they were dizzy. lol I'm really wondering what that means xD

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Ryonaneer, I don't know if you have a PS4 (or do requests), but the demo for World of Final Fantasy dropped today, and I'm sure there's some status effects and KOs that you'd like.
Ahhhh thanx for lettin' me know~
Do you know of what those would be so I can try to find them and record them...??

And thankkssssss so much for all of your references Thief as always!

Thief

Club Regular
It does have dizzy animations, but from what I've seen the characters just stand there looking somewhat tired with a star animation instead of a motion.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
It does have dizzy animations, but from what I've seen the characters just stand there looking somewhat tired with a star animation instead of a motion.
Yep! There's a coupla things buuuut not too much. I did record stuffs tho. Juuuust a bit too lazy to copy and edit and whatevs right now. >_>;;

Aghhh they added more charas to BlazBlue. I looooves the designs sometimes for that game, so sad there's no dizzy state...=_=

Not sure of any upcoming games.
Buuut I'm still behind on some videos I recorded buuut not edited anyway. Life is stressful. o_o

Thief

Club Regular
Don't worry, take your time.

Also, found a little something:

-SSB4 Mod, Miku Hatsune: (41:49, 41:12, 42:52)

quiet_resolve

Club Regular
How are you doing guys? Haven't been heard from you for a while :)

I have been reading through the previous posts, and there's discussion on Rumble Roses XX and I was wondering if anyone has dug a little bit into that. It has much better stuff than Rumble Roses because it has many cool unique on-hit stun animations just like the two gifs Ryonaneer R posted. A few good moments I found are:
(2:46)
(4:21)
pretty sure there's many other too if you look at random Rumble Roses XX clip. Take a punch on the head - getting very dizzy is very common in this game. There's even an ultimate move that spins very hard and makes herself dizzy.

Also a clip from Assassin's Creed Syndicate
(5:20)

Assassin's Creed Syndicate, Rumble Roses, DOA 5, and other realistic fighting game. I'd say l love this type of dizzy animations very much - although not the same as the traditional star/birdies circling around head "stun state" from street fighter series, because it is either not a status effect or have stars circling around their head but you still know that the girl is very dizzy. These type of stuff actually fits better into modern high-key games where the graphic are very well developed because although I loved them, the "stun status" and the circling star stuff do not look real anymore

Last edited:

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Thaaaanks~
Man, I wish 360 emulation worked better so I could record my own Rumble Roses XX ryona. ^^;;
Maybe someday...

I'm soooo far behind on videos. >_>;
I guess not a lot of games in 2016 were good for capturing my interest with my favorite kinds of ryona...
Or what did was too hard to capture...

Let's see if 2017 is better!

I'm still very excited for Indivisible buuut I don't think that's coming until 2018.
I am hoping Cryamore comes out this year, but I'm not sure how much ryona it will have.
Hopefully we get good SFV DLC characters!

ALSO

I made some GIFs of the cuties of Echidna Wars DX (or Milia Wars DX??)

echidna1.gif

echidna2.gif

echidna3.gif

echidna4.gif

Bonus:
Robot girl has an extra malfunction animation~! ;P
echidna5.gif

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.