RyonaMing's videos (1 Viewer)

HoLeeSmokes

Potential Patron
Nice! I just saw your first video, looking good. My feedback...(of course personally) with 2-D fighitng game I like to see the downed female more. You should record it longer even during the "blah blah Wins", so it shows the girl lying on the floor. Also tip when you get defeated with the girl, it'll be great if her head and body is fully shown and not covered by edge of the screen, or her opponent, etc. Not sure if that make sense. Good to see more 2-D fighting game/sprite ryona though! Keep at it!

Edit: O nevermind, I thought it was a 2-D fighting game at first lol...

Last edited by a moderator:

RyonaMing

Potential Patron
thanks! I'll also make 3d in the future but Ps2 system only.that was only my good start!
my next will be a higher levels! but if its very high, I'll make it private!
The reason why I did'nt upload long video because my uploader was basic only.
So if I'll upload long videos,I'll rent in an internet caf'e.

@TricoNitroz
That's possible but in MUGEN only.
but very soon because I'm still preparing my MUGEN.
I have'nt downloaded Black Cat yet!
BTW she's compatible by Kuromaru's rape. :D
that will be a nice vid for sure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Mardion

Potential Patron
Threads merged. RyonaMing, please only post your channel updates in this aptly-named thread (creating a new thread called "new videos uploaded" in the non-ryona forum... wasn't helpful to the other members) , and please do not double post unless it's for something important like an update (and not because you forgot to include a paragraph addressing TricoNitroz's post). Other than that, keep up the good work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.