Ryona Radar: GOTHAM KNIGHTS (1 Viewer)

mister85

Swell Supporter
New Arkham Knight style game was inevitable but what I am most excited about is that there seems to be more hands on with BatGirl.
Plus, I really recommend looking at her character model - looks incredible for ryona. Hopefully they do this right.

Those suits of hers really emphasizes her sexy legs and sweet ass.
So awesome.

I'm sure there's a catwoman DLC/unlockable as well.

Thoughts?

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Looks like there might be some outfit customization. Not sure if that is in the form of skins like Avengers where you just choose from unlockable outfits that change your entire look or if it will be more gear based like AC Odyssey where each individual gear piece changes how you look and you can mix and match between them.

Not really a fan of either look so far, though, lol. But I have very specific tastes and neither of these outfits fit them. But with the customization I am sure something will appeal to me.

At least she didn't get her hair buzzed like Harley in that Suicide Squad trailer. Whew, that is a 0/10 look for me, lol.

On a more positive note, there seem to be a lot more female enemies now which is nice. Some of those stealth takedowns were pretty good looking. Lets hope there are some decent grabs that enemies can do to Batgirl as well. And lets hope that they don't put such an intrusive screen overlay when you die like in the Arkham games.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
I really hope that they kept the ragdoll physics from the Arkham games. I can't wait to see the possibilities of new ryona content that could be performed on Batgirl. So far I'm sold in terms of it being a game but I am optimistic to see if it will satisfy me in terms of ryona. To me the game looks like if the Arkham games and the Avengers game had a baby.

JP Otaku 42

Avid Affiliate
New Arkham Knight style game was inevitable but what I am most excited about is that there seems to be more hands on with BatGirl.
Plus, I really recommend looking at her character model - looks incredible for ryona. Hopefully they do this right.

Those suits of hers really emphasizes her sexy legs and sweet ass.
So awesome.

I'm sure there's a catwoman DLC/unlockable as well.

Thoughts?

Yes, the 2 suits that we have seen for Batgirl really shows off her legs and ass which is really sexy.

Ryona Lupus

Animator
Modder
Writer
Videographer
Editor
Another disappointment, besides the chokes on the Goons i wish the goons had more interactivity with the player

kubi mage

Club Regular
Now that I've played it (on discount of course), I'll give my personal rating:

Zako ryona - 8/10. Lots of female enemies in a variety of appearances. The mafia enemies are my favorite but Court of Owls has some nice ones too, especially late game. You're able to stealth takedown, brutal takedown, etc. most enemies without discrimination. Also because of the grindy nature of the game, enemy mobs can always be found. Animations look good and ragdolls aren't distracting and obtuse (which I know some people prefer, but I do not).

Heroine ryona - 3/10. So much wasted potential. All those outfits but Batgirl can't be knocked out or killed at all. There are a few strong grapples but nothing brutal or suggestive enough to inspire anything. Boss patterns are pretty lacking in personality, taunting is generically written (probably because you can select from 4 characters). The only saving grace is that Batgirl's moans are pretty hot. Too bad you can barely hear them when they happen.

In short, I might go back and play some of the other characters just to see how they handle zako but if you're not into that the game is a disappointment. I don't know if modding is a thing in the game but I kind of doubt it since it's technically supposed to be multiplayer.

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Not that it matters much, but they lost a sale from me over that goddamn kneel down bullshit that happens when your character "dies". Shit is lame as hell and reminds me of the Injustice games. For whatever reason, Marvel Midnight Suns is also plagued by this bullshit.

I guess these devs feel like people will freak out if they see their beloved superheroes flop on the ground or something? Kind of pathetic, lol.

The zako takedown animations seem pretty sweet, but I am not much of a zako fan, unfortunately.

Nexus seems to have a bunch of mods, but nothing really caught my eye while skimming through them. Her outfits are already good enough in the base game so outfit mods are worthless. It's the actual ryona content that is lacking and not sure how mods can fix that. I guess if you could swap out some of the zako models for Batgirl it would be pretty cool. Not sure if a mod like that exists, though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.