Ryona City Mini Events. PLEASE VOTE ON THEME A.S.A.P. (ALL THE OK, NOT BEST ONLY). (1 Viewer)

Which event we are going to do next? (Vote for ALL the ones you are OK with. DON'T VOTE BEST ONLY)

• Total voters

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
QUICK 24 hour vote and decision!!!

To everyone even non players and non-participants...
This vote applies to all players and they are strongly recommended to vote as well!

We can do this event in one of two ways. Pair everyone up ALA Scooby Doo style.... Or Split them up and keep it a little personalised~

Give your vote below~

AND ENJOY A HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
If you want to keep the party split and game a little more personalised to each...click 'Like' button here!!

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
HO HO HO!
I wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS! And a HAPPY NEW YEAR 2017!

For the next Ryona City event in about 1 fortnight's time, there will be another thread and another event. In canon it will happen about two months after the Halloween event on Christmas Day itself!

Those interested in joining please 'Like' this post, so I can get in contact with you directly.

The rules are just like the last event. Anyone can join in, and those who followed the previous event can join in as well. They can reuse the same characters as they did, or use new characters that they have in their arsenal. It IS recommended this time for all characters to be female, because everyone will be wearing Christmas themed outfits! Characters this time is going to be involved in a more light hearted charity event where your character volunteered to help out.

Anyone who have any opinions, ideas or wishes...or even scenarios and pitch for this event itself, you can post in this thread since this is open for discussions!

If you like the idea or pitch suggested below please like the post, so if there is enough support for it...it might be integrated into this Christmas event.

I hope you all have a good Christmas holiday and looking forward to a better New Year soon~

TheQuietAuthor

Staff
Discord Moderator
Ryonani Teamster
How about a "day of the dead" one, A saint patricks day one or a ramadhan one.
We will and can carry them out near "Day of the Dead". or "Saint Patrick's Day", or "Ramadhan". Just remind me near the time it is going to happen. This events will be an ongoing thing throughout the year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.