1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RWBY Winter Schnee Request

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by ACLC114, Aug 19, 2015.

1. ACLC114

ACLC114 Potential Patron

I am looking for a character artist who can make an accurate female character based on Winter Schnee's fan art.

Attached Files:

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the Rules.
    • you need to Search before posting a Request thread.
      • there are already several RWBY request threads (example example), so it would make sense to append your idea to one of them instead of creating a brand-new thread.
      • Dante has included RWBY girls on his todo list at various times, so it would be prudent to check with him before posting a public request (just in case he already has a partial sketch or incomplete FLA ... there's no sense in duplicating work).
    • you must provide side-view references.
      • front and rear shots are sometimes useful for discerning the shape of a costume, but we absolutely need side views (especially for hairstyles)
      • you should also try to find high-resolution images. 650px is a bit small for a full-body image.
    • you should indicate whether you're asking for the hairstyle, costume, accesories, shoes, charcode, etc
      • "all of the above" is possible, but it's a bit naive and greedy. You're more likely to see results if your request is more modest and achievable within a shorter timeframe.
      • if you expect the modder to alter the original character design then you must say so clearly. In this case, it seems that the girl's hair would obscure most of her face -- it might make sense to flip her hair around so that the face remains visible.

3. ACLC114

ACLC114 Potential Patron

I didn't want to go to a RWBY thread because the fandom is relatively small and the fans who mod SDT are few. Call it selfish, but I wanted this to be on the most recent threads list. A side view is impossible because what I have is just fan art. There is no definite image of what she will look like and I couldn't find anything with a side view. And if it makes you happy, just a hairstyle is fine.