[RPGMaker] Futa Quest

FutaBox

Potential Patron

Story:

For some time now, things were going really bad for a young teacher Roxy.
All because of her bad reputation.
Being a futanari with a strong libido, she liked to take off the sexual tension using her young female students, but one day it all came out sideways when she had sex with the director's daughter.
After that, all she could do is pack her things and get away from there before it was too late.
But after a while by the greatest piece of good luck, she suddenly got a call from an elite agency and she was offered a specific job.
Ah, if you only knew how happy she was when she found out she would work at the private camp for girls from very rich and powerful families. Her goal is to get the girls ready for adulthood and sexuality and to make the three richest girls pregnant with her child.
What could be easier than this wonderful task?
As it turns out, there are internal rules of the camp which will greatly complicate her life and make the task not that simple.

Useful links:

Current version
Patreon

Gameplay:

In Futa Quest, you are playing as a futanari. You're a sexual education teacher and you have a classroom where you need to teach corrupt your student girls.
They all have their own houses that you can visit. Also, there are medical office and office of a CEO - Miss Maiko, a bitchy woman. She will try hard to spoil your life at all costs.

Three girls are Ciri aka Rachel, Velma aka Connie and the boss Princess aka Princess Peach.

It's not easy to draw attention to what you're saying; girls are just not interested in all this, they have their hobbies and don't want to do something else.

BTW if you win you'll get a lot of money.

Tags:

futanari
corruption
big breasts
futa-female
panties
hypnosis

Controls:

Standard RPG Maker's controls

Screenshots:

1.png2.png3.png4.png5.png6.png

Last edited:

fleet

Staff member
Thanks for posting. When you make an update post (such as releasing a newer version) please delete any outdated update posts. That way our member can find the most current information about your game. Note that your post number 2 above is okay as written.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

FutaBox

Potential Patron
Pheeeeew, here comes the moment when I can present to you version 0.45

As you already know, some part of the new content was drawn in my improved style (I worked a lot to get it better so I'll be happy if you say what you think about it)

- Picture for the menu was redrawn in the new style
-New quests with Hannah
-New location: Hannah's house
-New quests Maiko+Hannah
-New Big Game with Maiko and Roxy started
-Rachel: new streams
-Movie night with Rachel
-New chibi-Rachel
+Nice bonus: end of the game in version 0.45

Fix:
In the test version, we've fixed an error that didn't let to see the end of version because of futa-futa filter.

Due to the substantive changes, saves work only from versions 0.15 and 0.25.
In order to avoid errors, use saves I did for you.

FutaBox

Potential Patron
Futa quest development news #15

The next update promises to be the hottest one.

The sketch with three characters in one scene can speak for itself I think. Of course, I won't describe who are these characters and where it will take place to avoid the biggest spoiler ever.
Seriously, I prepared for you many unusual and hot scenes and some of them will be a pleasing surprise.

Another amazing this is that every character except for one will be involved in the next update! (Don't worry, the plot will focus on the three characters that were successful at the poll, the others will be a pleasant addition.

Roxy will have a new super nice full-body picture + a full-body picture in a new swimsuit.

You'll get an opportunity to uncover Roxy's secret for one more character and have a sexual interaction with him. Anyway, it's another spoiler I cannot tell you now.

Now let's talk about version 0.55 release date!

Except for the flu that caught up with me, everything else goes as planned without changes.

Now I just can tell you the month in which I plan to release the new version, it's January. You'll probably get more accurate information about the release date at the end of this month.

Thank you for your attention and take my best wishes on upcoming holiday!

Top Bottom