1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rosario + Vampire Clothes

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by PseudoRussian, Nov 18, 2014.

1. PseudoRussian

PseudoRussian Potential Patron

Jul 10, 2014
    Hey there gang, semi-simple request. As far as I know, there is only one mod for the Rosario school-clothes outfit, and that is for Ura/Inner Moka (Found here: http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=2901.msg35252#msg35252). Now, what I'm requesting is simply a version of this that doesn't affect the girl (this mod changes the eye color, skin color, etc. so that it fits Ura Moka better). Plus, after a bit of trolling around on the site, I found that nobody has requested the non-student costumes, so I suppose I'll throw those into the request as well.
    The non-student costumes:

[I actually couldn't find one decent side shot. Damn. PM me if you find any good ones and I will edit this post]
    [To be fair, this one has the same skirt as the uniform, but a different shirt, plus bra strap. If you find some magical combination that looks really good, I encourage you to post it. If you find pieces, but don't know how to put it all together, PM me and I'll try and fiddle with it.]

[Honestly, for this one, I'm almost positive the pieces are out there, but I'm way too busy to prowl around looking for this stuff]

Nevermind, she works with just the towel mod.

(Purely for color scheme & belt, this frontal shot)

(For how the dress looks under the arm, after the bust)

I apologize for lack of reference material, I found like zero good side shots, most of them were poorly drawn fan artgasms or frontal shots showing boobs and back shots showing panties.
    Again, my main request is just the uniform thing, the other stuff is just an extra request on top, no need to actually fill it. Much obliged!