Rnoname's Dialogues (2 Viewers)

rnoname

Potential Patron
Right now, I'm in the process of putting together dialogues for Rose Lalonde, Kanaya Maryam, Jade Harley, and fem!Dave Strider. These will make use of the MoreClothing mod, and support AnimTools (although currently they don't require that one).

I downloaded all the Hairs and save codes for this project somewhere on this site, I'm struggling to find the thread in question. The hairs were created by Halloqueen, and the codes by some Anon. Each dialogue should include within it a code+recommended clothing choices.

Finished Dialogues:
Hatefucking Rose Lalonde
Tags: Non-consensual, mind break, straight
You've captured Rose, robbed her of her magic, and now intend to fuck her senseless. As you fuck her, sometimes she'll forget what's happening and switch to Ahegao mode, just long enough to say something that makes her hate herself. Uses
Note: Due to a glitch in AnimTools, cumming inside of her in any non-oral position will cause glitches if she's currently angry. I worked around this by making it so when you trigger a pre-cum line, she switches into Ahegao mode (which works within the context of the game), and switches back to being angry once you've finished cumming.

WIP Dialogues
fem!Dave
futa Jade
Kanaya

Attachments

• rose.png
    rose.png
    82.1 KB · Views: 832
Hatefucking Rose Lalonde.txt
10 KB · Views: 1,891

tw1istedsoul

Casual Client
I noticed the dialogue mentions different positions, but I don't see a way to change position in the dialogue. Are you manually changing them in the loader screen? I attempted using Samoths, and then Colins loader, fyi.

rnoname

Potential Patron
Yes, that's for manually changing them in the loader screen. It was less "I want this dialogue to have other positions" and more "if people assume other positions, I want the dialogue to react appropriately."

At some point, I may revisit this and add buttons to change the position in the dialogue, but that seems unlikely, at least presently.

rnoname

Potential Patron
I'm back with another Rose Lalonde NonCon dialogue, somehow. For her hair, use the one in the first post.

This dialogue heavily uses animtools and moremoods, so make sure you have those installed. Position wise, it uses "anal_bed_holding_propped" and "laydownarmsback", so make sure those are accessible in your settings folder. This is my first time messing around with non-standard Dialogue options, so if anyone has bugs, please let me know.

Attachments

Dialogue.txt
6.7 KB · Views: 301

mtb_monkey

Potential Patron
I can't seem to find the referenced positions in Resources or elsewhere on the site. Can you post these? Character codes and backgrounds are always appreciated as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.