Rising Star vs Enforcer (1 Viewer)

Mah

Potential Patron
This the custom rp between me (Rising Star) and marvelfan1234 (Enforcer). Anybody who as interest in a custom rp, contact me by pm, right???

[16:02] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle, a skillful wrestler, she won every tournament that she participated, a wrestler who combine beauty and awesome fighting skills.
[16:05] <Rising_Star> She won her opponents with some ease, match after match, title after title, her skills were improved. She makes enough money to have a good life.
[16:06] <Rising_Star> The only problem is the fact that her boyfriend don´t know about her wrestling career, she keep as secret, because he is a pacifist.
[16:07] <Rising_Star> Her main rival is Enforcer who she won every match they fought.
[16:15] <Enforcer> Enforcer, tired of losing to Gabarielle everytime.
[16:19] <Enforcer> to try and find a way to finally beat rising star for good until he stumbled on a little detail about her boyfriend.
[16:21] <Enforcer> Oh my god he doesn't even know about her finally I have her weakness. Enforcer grabs his phone and calls Rising star.
[16:22] <Rising_Star> Hello. Here is Gabrielle.
[16:26] <Enforcer> Hello Rising star remember me? The guy who always losses to the likes of you I have something to show you, something very important.
[16:26] <Rising_Star> Enforcer??? What is??? What do you have???
[16:28] <Enforcer> If you want to know come by my place today and will tell you everything.
[16:29] <Rising_Star> I am going now.
[16:31] <Enforcer> later Rising star shows up at Enforcer´s house.
[16:31] <Enforcer> Ah welcome please come in. I show you into my house and into the tv room.
[16:32] <Enforcer> please sit on the couch won't you?
[16:33] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle sits.
[16:33] <Rising_Star> I am here Enforcer, what do you want to show???
[16:36] <Enforcer> I turn on the tv and show a video of various clips of our previous matches with you kicking my ass every time.
[16:37] <Rising_Star> I love to watch this, but, don´t forget that I was there, right???
[16:37] <Rising_Star> There is nothing that I never seen!!! What is the big deal here???
[16:42] <Enforcer> Oh I just made this video as a gift for you...and your boyfriend.
[16:43] <Rising_Star> What??? Don´t dare to do this???
[16:44] <Enforcer> Hahaha I can't believe your own boyfriend dosen't even know you.
[16:46] <Enforcer> Well I'm sure he would love to see this and see what kind of woman you really are. I'll just take this video over to him now.
[16:47] <Rising_Star> No!!! Wait??? What do you want???
[16:48] <Enforcer> Hmm I don't know.
[16:48] <Enforcer> Ok I won't give this to your little pacifest boyfriend but you're going to do something for me.
[16:50] <Enforcer> I demand a fight, you and me right here and right now, but this time you're going to lose on purpose and can't fight back what do you say???
[16:51] <Rising_Star> Are you insane???
[16:53] <Enforcer> Don't want to huh? Fine with me your boyfriends going to love this video. (yt)
[16:54] <Rising_Star> Noooooooo!!! All right. I agree with your terms.
[16:55] <Enforcer> Hehehe thats a good girl.
[16:56] <Enforcer> We walk into my training room with a large blue mat in the middle this is where I'm going to have fun.
[16:58] <Enforcer> Now get prepared and let me know when you're ready for your big beatdown.
[17:01] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle goes to the dressing room; she takes her blue bikini from her bag. Her curvaceous body is little covered again by that glorious bikini.
[17:03] <Rising_Star> In other moments Gabrielle, now Rising Star, would be anxious and happy for a fight, but, now, she is nervous, she don´t have any idea about the things that enforcer has stored for her, she only imagine, considering the fights they had.
[17:04] <Rising_Star> All right Enforcer, I am ready.
[17:05] <Enforcer> Ah Rising Star you look as beautifull as ever.
[17:05] <Enforcer> I slowly walk behind you.
[17:06] <Enforcer> And you promise you won't put up a fight???
[17:08] <Rising_Star> Yes, I gave you my word, I promise, no fight.
[17:10] <Enforcer> Good to hear. I slowly put my hands on your breasts barely covered by your blue bikini and and begin rub them gently.
[17:11] <Enforcer> Oh and one more thing, notice that camera over there? This whole fight is going to be recorded for my viewing pleasure.
[22:41] <Rising_Star> What??? Are you insane??? Why cameras???
[22:43] <Enforcer> So I can watch your humiliating defeat over and over again, I might even put it online later for everyone to see.
[22:44] <Enforcer> I start vigoursly shaking your bouncing breasts.
[22:45] <Enforcer> Don't forget to smile and try not to be too camera shy hahahha
[22:47] <Rising_Star> Rising Star is in shame, but, she have no choice. She is smiling while Enforcer´s hand are shaking her breasts.
[22:48] <Rising_Star> Her big breasts are almost scaping from her bra, she wants to resist and kick his ass, but, she remember that it means that her boyfriend will know about her wrestling career. (yt)
[22:51] <Enforcer> Thats the spirit, but let's see how long you can keep that smile.
[22:53] <Enforcer> I wrap my arm around your neck and begin too squeeze.
[22:53] <Enforcer> Tell me Rising Star have you ever lost a match? Do you even know what it feels like to be beaten?
[22:55] <Rising_Star> N...o...o, never lost. I don´t know nothing about the feeling of be beaten. (yt)
[22:57] <Enforcer> Oh well thats too bad, because I do and now I'm going to share with you how it feels.
[22:58] <Enforcer> But I'm not going to beat you. I let go of your neck and turn you towards me as I throw my fist to right side of your face.
[22:59] <Enforcer> I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU
[22:59] <Rising_Star> Uh!!!
[23:00] <Rising_Star> Enforcer´s fist hited Rising Star´s face as makes turn, but, she faces her opponent again. (yt)
[23:03] <Enforcer> I raise my leg as I kick in your belly sending you back against the wall.
[23:05] <Enforcer> You know I think you always wanted to lose just to see what it feels like to be defeated by a stronger opponent.
[23:06] <Rising_Star> Oooouuuhhh!!!
[23:10] <Rising_Star> Enforcer´s kick sent me to the wall, as I hit the wall I curve myself in pain.
[23:12] <Enforcer> I walk over and grab your neck and uncurve your boday as I plunge my other fist into your stomach.
[23:12] <Enforcer> With a pacifiest boyfriend I think you always wanted a challenge.
[23:13] <Enforcer> I puch your belly again.
[23:13] <Enforcer> You wanted to fight and for someone to fight back.
[23:14] <Enforcer> I puch your belly again.
[23:14] <Enforcer> You wanted to feel outmatched and pain so tell me...
[23:15] <Enforcer> I punch your belly with much force and leave my fist deep into your stomach.
[23:15] <Enforcer> How does it feel?
[23:16] <Rising_Star> oooouuuhhh
[23:16] <Rising_Star> uuuufff
[23:16] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh!!!
[23:19] <Rising_Star> While Enforcer´s fist hurts my belly; his words are hurting my soul. I see that he is enjoying every single second of this madness.
[23:22] <Enforcer> I quickly karate chop your neck and grab your head and flip you over onto the mat landing on your back.
[23:23] <Enforcer> don't tell me your lying down already.
[23:23] <Rising_Star> Aaaaaahhh!!!
[23:24] <Rising_Star> Nooo...ooo!!! This can´t be happening.
[23:25] <Enforcer> With both hands I grab your ankles and spread your legs.
[23:26] <Enforcer> Oh this is hapening, but you know you're enjoying it.
[23:26] <Enforcer> I lift my foot and take a powerfull stomp onto your pussy.
[23:27] <Rising_Star> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!
[23:29] <Rising_Star> I squirm in pain, the pain is very intense. I feel like my pussy was not covered for nothing, it was like a direct attack!!!
[23:31] <Enforcer> Hahaha I knew that would get to you.
[23:32] <Enforcer> I stomp again even harder.
[23:33] <Enforcer> Do you feel it Rising Star? do you feel the pain your starting to like it aren't you?
[23:33] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAAHHHA!!!
[23:33] <Rising_Star> No I am not.
[23:34] <Enforcer> Oh don't worry you will, we just started.
[23:36] <Enforcer> I get down on the mat and let go of one of your legs and grab one of your arms and plant my foot onto your back I begin to pull your arm and leg.
[23:37] <Rising_Star> UUUUUOHOOO!!!
[23:37] <Rising_Star> Nooooooo!!! My back!!!
[23:39] <Enforcer> I put my other foot on your back and pull harder curving your body backwards into a bow and arrow.
[23:40] <Enforcer> Untill I finally let go of your arm and leg pushing your body onto your stomach.
[23:40] <Rising_Star> MUUUUUUOOOOHHH!!!
[23:41] <Rising_Star> This is taking my breath away!!!
[23:41] <Rising_Star> Its terrible, it´s torturous.
[23:43] <Rising_Star> I never felt so much pain, I want to resist, but, I can´t, it´s a shame to be beaten like this and I can´t even fight back.
[23:44] <Rising_Star> Whole this punishment is being filmed, I am being filmed being beaten, this is a shame for me, I never had suffered any defeat and now, I am being totally dominated.
[23:46] <Enforcer> I sit on top of your back and pull your arms back over my legs.
[23:47] <Enforcer> take a good look towards the camera as I grab your hair and lift your head up.
[23:48] <Rising_Star> IIIIIIIHHH!!! IIIIIHHH!!! AAAAHAAA!!!
[23:48] <Rising_Star> Noooo. Pleaaaase, don´t make me look there???
[23:49] <Rising_Star> I don´t want, but, I must obey, he is in control now.
[23:50] <Enforcer> Let's give the camera something to really look at.
[23:51] <Enforcer> I take off your bikini top exposing your naked bubbly breasts to the camera.
[23:52] <Enforcer> I wrap the bikini top around your neck. Don't forget to wave hahahah.
[23:52] <Rising_Star> UUUUUHHHH!!!
[23:54] <Rising_Star> I don´t know what to do now. I want to cover my exposed breasts, but, I also need to take my top back.
[23:56] <Enforcer> I get off of your back and pull on the bikini top around your neck to get you back on your feet.
[23:56] <Enforcer> I'm sorry for exposing your breasts let me make it up to you by giving you a hug. (yt)
[23:58] <Rising_Star> Noooo, you can´t...
[23:59] <Enforcer> I put my arms around your waist trapping your arms to your sides and lift you off your feet into a crushing bearhug.
[23:59] <Enforcer> There, dosen't that feel better?
[00:00] <Rising_Star> OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!
[00:00] <Rising_Star> I squirm in pain.
[00:01] <Rising_Star> My body is being pressed by a great strenght, my breasts are being crushed against his body.
[00:02] <Rising_Star> I never felt Enforcer´s strenght before, I never suffered so much pain.
[00:03] <Enforcer> I squeeze you even harder, your breasts pressed up against my chest almost in my face.
[00:05] <Enforcer> I even grab your bikini bottom and pull it up giving you a wedgie.
[00:05] <Rising_Star> Aiiii AAAHHH AAAIII!!!
[00:06] <Rising_Star> I feel like my bikini bottom is being buried in my ass.
[00:06] <Rising_Star> Thiiiis... is... not fair.
[00:08] <Enforcer> It may not be fair but I'm finally showing you what it's like too loose.
[00:08] <Enforcer> I crush your half naked body even harder.
[00:09] <Enforcer> Admit it Rising Star you enjoy the pain and being finally dominated.
[00:10] <Rising_Star> OOOOHHH!!!
[00:10] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAHHH!!!
[00:10] <Rising_Star> HAAAA!!!
[00:13] <Rising_Star> while my body is rubbed and pressed against him, the pain tortures me. I see my top down and want to catch it, but I am so weak and helpless. Unfortunately, it is impossible for me to defend myself. My breasts are exposed, the camera records every moment of my defeat. The humiliation, pain and exposure ... oh my God, my worst nightmares have come true.
[00:16] <Enforcer> I set you down on your feet and I grab with one hand on your pussy and the other on your neck and lift your body into the air over my head, only to slam you down on your stomach landing on my knee.
[00:17] <Rising_Star> HUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHA!!!
[00:18] <Rising_Star> As my stomach hit Enforcer´s knee, my breath is gone. I begin to salivate.
[00:20] <Enforcer> I grab your bikini bottom and slowly pull it down and taking it off and throwing it to the side exposing your naked ass and pussy.
[00:21] <Enforcer> You have been a bad girl Rising Star, time for a spanking.
[00:21] <Enforcer> I begin to violently spank your ass and torture your pussy.
[00:22] <Rising_Star> AAAAAHHH!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> OOOHHH!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> AAAIII!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> Ah!!!
[00:23] <Rising_Star> I am feeling like a child being spanked by her father.
[00:23] <Rising_Star> It´s a shame that this situation is happening in front of a camera.
[00:24] <Enforcer> I wrap my arms around your belly and lift you in the air in an upside down reverse bearhug.
[00:25] <Enforcer> Ahahaha now your fully naked and exposed let's take a closer look.
[00:27] <Enforcer> I walk over closer to the camera to get really close up views of your naked breasts flopping from side to side and your naked pussy near my face with your legs spread wide.
[00:28] <Enforcer> I squeeze your belly tighter and tighter every second.
[00:28] <Rising_Star> AAAAhhh
[00:28] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh
[00:28] <Rising_Star> noooo
[00:28] <Rising_Star> too much exposure
[00:28] <Rising_Star> too much pain
[00:29] <Rising_Star> too much humiliation.
[00:31] <Enforcer> Well Rising Star what do you say? Hows it feel to finally be humilated and utterlly defeated?
[00:32] <Enforcer> I squeeze you harder putting all my strength into it.
[00:33] <Rising_Star> HUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHA!!!
[00:34] <Rising_Star> I my body being crushed. It´s too much pressure.
[00:45] <Enforcer> I slam your body down hard with a piledriver your limp body landing on the mat. (yt)
[00:46] <Rising_Star> AAAAHAAA!!!
[00:47] <Rising_Star> I don´t have forces to resist to this punishment anymore. I am too weak and sore. I want is the end of this nightmare.
[00:48] <Enforcer> I prop your body up and drag you to a nearby chair and sit you on it.
[00:49] <Enforcer> I pick up both parts of your blue bikini.
[00:50] <Enforcer> So Rising Star do you finally admit defeat?
[00:53] <Rising_Star> My legs are spread and my arms down, I am almost uncounsious when I hear about my defeat, but, my pride not allow me to admit my defeat.
[00:54] <Rising_Star> Noooo...ooo never surrender, I will not admit nothing.
[00:55] <Enforcer> THWACK!!!
[00:55] <Enforcer> I slap you across the face.
[00:55] <Enforcer> Your only making it worse for yourself.
[00:56] <Enforcer> I ask you again as I claw at your breasts.
[00:57] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAHHH!!!
[00:57] <Rising_Star> No, never.
[00:58] <Enforcer> Alright you asked for it.
[00:59] <Enforcer> I pound both of my fists into your belly slowly one after the other.
[01:01] <Enforcer> Every punch to your belly gets harder and harder every now and then I throw a puch to your breasts and pussy as well.
[01:01] <Enforcer> My punches show no sign of stopping.
[01:02] <Rising_Star> oooohhh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> uuuuhu
[01:02] <Rising_Star> ooooaaaaha
[01:02] <Rising_Star> oooouuuuaaahh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> aaahaaaahaaauuh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> All right... I say I say.
[01:03] <Enforcer> I pound my fist into your belly one more time.
[01:03] <Enforcer> I'm sorry I didnt hear you, what was that?
[01:04] <Rising_Star> Ok. I will admit my defeat.
[01:05] <Enforcer> Ah ok now say I'm the best fighter and please knock me out.
[01:07] <Rising_Star> Enforcer... y...you...you are the... the... best fighter.
[01:07] <Rising_Star> Please, k.o me???
[01:08] <Enforcer> Hahaha If you say so, oh let me give you back your bikini.
[01:08] <Enforcer> I take your bikini top and put it around your neck and slowly choke you.
[01:09] <Rising_Star> oooh
[01:09] <Rising_Star> ooooh
[01:09] <Rising_Star> aaah
[01:09] <Rising_Star> It´s hard to breath. Even I could, I don´t have forces to resist, I am too weak.
[01:10] <Rising_Star> My view is becoming darker and darker.
[01:11] <Rising_Star> The last thing I see before faint is the camera recording every moment of my ultimate humiliation.
[01:12] <Enforcer> with the bikini top wrapped around your neck I take your bikini bottom and put it over your head.
[01:14] <Enforcer> I grab the camera and zoom in as I rub my hand over your naked breasts, pussy and the rest of your beautifull defeated body.

[01:15] <Enforcer> This has been the destruction of Rising Star.
[01:15] <Enforcer> I turn off the camera.(end) [16:02] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle, a skillful wrestler, she won every tournament that she participated, a wrestler who combine beauty and awesome fighting skills.
[16:05] <Rising_Star> She won her opponents with some ease, match after match, title after title, her skills were improved. She makes enough money to have a good life.
[16:06] <Rising_Star> The only problem is the fact that her boyfriend don´t know about her wrestling career, she keep as secret, because he is a pacifist.
[16:07] <Rising_Star> Her main rival is Enforcer who she won every match they fought.
[16:15] <Enforcer> Enforcer, tired of losing to Gabarielle everytime.
[16:19] <Enforcer> to try and find a way to finally beat rising star for good until he stumbled on a little detail about her boyfriend.
[16:21] <Enforcer> Oh my god he doesn't even know about her finally I have her weakness. Enforcer grabs his phone and calls Rising star.
[16:22] <Rising_Star> Hello. Here is Gabrielle.
[16:26] <Enforcer> Hello Rising star remember me? The guy who always losses to the likes of you I have something to show you, something very important.
[16:26] <Rising_Star> Enforcer??? What is??? What do you have???
[16:28] <Enforcer> If you want to know come by my place today and will tell you everything.
[16:29] <Rising_Star> I am going now.
[16:31] <Enforcer> later Rising star shows up at Enforcer´s house.
[16:31] <Enforcer> Ah welcome please come in. I show you into my house and into the tv room.
[16:32] <Enforcer> please sit on the couch won't you?
[16:33] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle sits.
[16:33] <Rising_Star> I am here Enforcer, what do you want to show???
[16:36] <Enforcer> I turn on the tv and show a video of various clips of our previous matches with you kicking my ass every time.
[16:37] <Rising_Star> I love to watch this, but, don´t forget that I was there, right???
[16:37] <Rising_Star> There is nothing that I never seen!!! What is the big deal here???
[16:42] <Enforcer> Oh I just made this video as a gift for you...and your boyfriend.
[16:43] <Rising_Star> What??? Don´t dare to do this???
[16:44] <Enforcer> Hahaha I can't believe your own boyfriend dosen't even know you.
[16:46] <Enforcer> Well I'm sure he would love to see this and see what kind of woman you really are. I'll just take this video over to him now.
[16:47] <Rising_Star> No!!! Wait??? What do you want???
[16:48] <Enforcer> Hmm I don't know.
[16:48] <Enforcer> Ok I won't give this to your little pacifest boyfriend but you're going to do something for me.
[16:50] <Enforcer> I demand a fight, you and me right here and right now, but this time you're going to lose on purpose and can't fight back what do you say???
[16:51] <Rising_Star> Are you insane???
[16:53] <Enforcer> Don't want to huh? Fine with me your boyfriends going to love this video. (yt)
[16:54] <Rising_Star> Noooooooo!!! All right. I agree with your terms.
[16:55] <Enforcer> Hehehe thats a good girl.
[16:56] <Enforcer> We walk into my training room with a large blue mat in the middle this is where I'm going to have fun.
[16:58] <Enforcer> Now get prepared and let me know when you're ready for your big beatdown.
[17:01] <Rising_Star> Gabrielle goes to the dressing room; she takes her blue bikini from her bag. Her curvaceous body is little covered again by that glorious bikini.
[17:03] <Rising_Star> In other moments Gabrielle, now Rising Star, would be anxious and happy for a fight, but, now, she is nervous, she don´t have any idea about the things that enforcer has stored for her, she only imagine, considering the fights they had.
[17:04] <Rising_Star> All right Enforcer, I am ready.
[17:05] <Enforcer> Ah Rising Star you look as beautifull as ever.
[17:05] <Enforcer> I slowly walk behind you.
[17:06] <Enforcer> And you promise you won't put up a fight???
[17:08] <Rising_Star> Yes, I gave you my word, I promise, no fight.
[17:10] <Enforcer> Good to hear. I slowly put my hands on your breasts barely covered by your blue bikini and and begin rub them gently.
[17:11] <Enforcer> Oh and one more thing, notice that camera over there? This whole fight is going to be recorded for my viewing pleasure.
[22:41] <Rising_Star> What??? Are you insane??? Why cameras???
[22:43] <Enforcer> So I can watch your humiliating defeat over and over again, I might even put it online later for everyone to see.
[22:44] <Enforcer> I start vigoursly shaking your bouncing breasts.
[22:45] <Enforcer> Don't forget to smile and try not to be too camera shy hahahha
[22:47] <Rising_Star> Rising Star is in shame, but, she have no choice. She is smiling while Enforcer´s hand are shaking her breasts.
[22:48] <Rising_Star> Her big breasts are almost scaping from her bra, she wants to resist and kick his ass, but, she remember that it means that her boyfriend will know about her wrestling career. (yt)
[22:51] <Enforcer> Thats the spirit, but let's see how long you can keep that smile.
[22:53] <Enforcer> I wrap my arm around your neck and begin too squeeze.
[22:53] <Enforcer> Tell me Rising Star have you ever lost a match? Do you even know what it feels like to be beaten?
[22:55] <Rising_Star> N...o...o, never lost. I don´t know nothing about the feeling of be beaten. (yt)
[22:57] <Enforcer> Oh well thats too bad, because I do and now I'm going to share with you how it feels.
[22:58] <Enforcer> But I'm not going to beat you. I let go of your neck and turn you towards me as I throw my fist to right side of your face.
[22:59] <Enforcer> I'M GOING TO DESTROY YOU
[22:59] <Rising_Star> Uh!!!
[23:00] <Rising_Star> Enforcer´s fist hited Rising Star´s face as makes turn, but, she faces her opponent again. (yt)
[23:03] <Enforcer> I raise my leg as I kick in your belly sending you back against the wall.
[23:05] <Enforcer> You know I think you always wanted to lose just to see what it feels like to be defeated by a stronger opponent.
[23:06] <Rising_Star> Oooouuuhhh!!!
[23:10] <Rising_Star> Enforcer´s kick sent me to the wall, as I hit the wall I curve myself in pain.
[23:12] <Enforcer> I walk over and grab your neck and uncurve your boday as I plunge my other fist into your stomach.
[23:12] <Enforcer> With a pacifiest boyfriend I think you always wanted a challenge.
[23:13] <Enforcer> I puch your belly again.
[23:13] <Enforcer> You wanted to fight and for someone to fight back.
[23:14] <Enforcer> I puch your belly again.
[23:14] <Enforcer> You wanted to feel outmatched and pain so tell me...
[23:15] <Enforcer> I punch your belly with much force and leave my fist deep into your stomach.
[23:15] <Enforcer> How does it feel?
[23:16] <Rising_Star> oooouuuhhh
[23:16] <Rising_Star> uuuufff
[23:16] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh!!!
[23:19] <Rising_Star> While Enforcer´s fist hurts my belly; his words are hurting my soul. I see that he is enjoying every single second of this madness.
[23:22] <Enforcer> I quickly karate chop your neck and grab your head and flip you over onto the mat landing on your back.
[23:23] <Enforcer> don't tell me your lying down already.
[23:23] <Rising_Star> Aaaaaahhh!!!
[23:24] <Rising_Star> Nooo...ooo!!! This can´t be happening.
[23:25] <Enforcer> With both hands I grab your ankles and spread your legs.
[23:26] <Enforcer> Oh this is hapening, but you know you're enjoying it.
[23:26] <Enforcer> I lift my foot and take a powerfull stomp onto your pussy.
[23:27] <Rising_Star> OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!
[23:29] <Rising_Star> I squirm in pain, the pain is very intense. I feel like my pussy was not covered for nothing, it was like a direct attack!!!
[23:31] <Enforcer> Hahaha I knew that would get to you.
[23:32] <Enforcer> I stomp again even harder.
[23:33] <Enforcer> Do you feel it Rising Star? do you feel the pain your starting to like it aren't you?
[23:33] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAAHHHA!!!
[23:33] <Rising_Star> No I am not.
[23:34] <Enforcer> Oh don't worry you will, we just started.
[23:36] <Enforcer> I get down on the mat and let go of one of your legs and grab one of your arms and plant my foot onto your back I begin to pull your arm and leg.
[23:37] <Rising_Star> UUUUUOHOOO!!!
[23:37] <Rising_Star> Nooooooo!!! My back!!!
[23:39] <Enforcer> I put my other foot on your back and pull harder curving your body backwards into a bow and arrow.
[23:40] <Enforcer> Untill I finally let go of your arm and leg pushing your body onto your stomach.
[23:40] <Rising_Star> MUUUUUUOOOOHHH!!!
[23:41] <Rising_Star> This is taking my breath away!!!
[23:41] <Rising_Star> Its terrible, it´s torturous.
[23:43] <Rising_Star> I never felt so much pain, I want to resist, but, I can´t, it´s a shame to be beaten like this and I can´t even fight back.
[23:44] <Rising_Star> Whole this punishment is being filmed, I am being filmed being beaten, this is a shame for me, I never had suffered any defeat and now, I am being totally dominated.
[23:46] <Enforcer> I sit on top of your back and pull your arms back over my legs.
[23:47] <Enforcer> take a good look towards the camera as I grab your hair and lift your head up.
[23:48] <Rising_Star> IIIIIIIHHH!!! IIIIIHHH!!! AAAAHAAA!!!
[23:48] <Rising_Star> Noooo. Pleaaaase, don´t make me look there???
[23:49] <Rising_Star> I don´t want, but, I must obey, he is in control now.
[23:50] <Enforcer> Let's give the camera something to really look at.
[23:51] <Enforcer> I take off your bikini top exposing your naked bubbly breasts to the camera.
[23:52] <Enforcer> I wrap the bikini top around your neck. Don't forget to wave hahahah.
[23:52] <Rising_Star> UUUUUHHHH!!!
[23:54] <Rising_Star> I don´t know what to do now. I want to cover my exposed breasts, but, I also need to take my top back.
[23:56] <Enforcer> I get off of your back and pull on the bikini top around your neck to get you back on your feet.
[23:56] <Enforcer> I'm sorry for exposing your breasts let me make it up to you by giving you a hug. (yt)
[23:58] <Rising_Star> Noooo, you can´t...
[23:59] <Enforcer> I put my arms around your waist trapping your arms to your sides and lift you off your feet into a crushing bearhug.
[23:59] <Enforcer> There, dosen't that feel better?
[00:00] <Rising_Star> OOOOOOOOOOOUUUUHHHH!!!
[00:00] <Rising_Star> I squirm in pain.
[00:01] <Rising_Star> My body is being pressed by a great strenght, my breasts are being crushed against his body.
[00:02] <Rising_Star> I never felt Enforcer´s strenght before, I never suffered so much pain.
[00:03] <Enforcer> I squeeze you even harder, your breasts pressed up against my chest almost in my face.
[00:05] <Enforcer> I even grab your bikini bottom and pull it up giving you a wedgie.
[00:05] <Rising_Star> Aiiii AAAHHH AAAIII!!!
[00:06] <Rising_Star> I feel like my bikini bottom is being buried in my ass.
[00:06] <Rising_Star> Thiiiis... is... not fair.
[00:08] <Enforcer> It may not be fair but I'm finally showing you what it's like too loose.
[00:08] <Enforcer> I crush your half naked body even harder.
[00:09] <Enforcer> Admit it Rising Star you enjoy the pain and being finally dominated.
[00:10] <Rising_Star> OOOOHHH!!!
[00:10] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAHHH!!!
[00:10] <Rising_Star> HAAAA!!!
[00:13] <Rising_Star> while my body is rubbed and pressed against him, the pain tortures me. I see my top down and want to catch it, but I am so weak and helpless. Unfortunately, it is impossible for me to defend myself. My breasts are exposed, the camera records every moment of my defeat. The humiliation, pain and exposure ... oh my God, my worst nightmares have come true.
[00:16] <Enforcer> I set you down on your feet and I grab with one hand on your pussy and the other on your neck and lift your body into the air over my head, only to slam you down on your stomach landing on my knee.
[00:17] <Rising_Star> HUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAHA!!!
[00:18] <Rising_Star> As my stomach hit Enforcer´s knee, my breath is gone. I begin to salivate.
[00:20] <Enforcer> I grab your bikini bottom and slowly pull it down and taking it off and throwing it to the side exposing your naked ass and pussy.
[00:21] <Enforcer> You have been a bad girl Rising Star, time for a spanking.
[00:21] <Enforcer> I begin to violently spank your ass and torture your pussy.
[00:22] <Rising_Star> AAAAAHHH!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> OOOHHH!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> AAAIII!!!
[00:22] <Rising_Star> Ah!!!
[00:23] <Rising_Star> I am feeling like a child being spanked by her father.
[00:23] <Rising_Star> It´s a shame that this situation is happening in front of a camera.
[00:24] <Enforcer> I wrap my arms around your belly and lift you in the air in an upside down reverse bearhug.
[00:25] <Enforcer> Ahahaha now your fully naked and exposed let's take a closer look.
[00:27] <Enforcer> I walk over closer to the camera to get really close up views of your naked breasts flopping from side to side and your naked pussy near my face with your legs spread wide.
[00:28] <Enforcer> I squeeze your belly tighter and tighter every second.
[00:28] <Rising_Star> AAAAhhh
[00:28] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh
[00:28] <Rising_Star> noooo
[00:28] <Rising_Star> too much exposure
[00:28] <Rising_Star> too much pain
[00:29] <Rising_Star> too much humiliation.
[00:31] <Enforcer> Well Rising Star what do you say? Hows it feel to finally be humilated and utterlly defeated?
[00:32] <Enforcer> I squeeze you harder putting all my strength into it.
[00:33] <Rising_Star> HUUUUUUUUUUUUOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAHA!!!
[00:34] <Rising_Star> I my body being crushed. It´s too much pressure.
[00:45] <Enforcer> I slam your body down hard with a piledriver your limp body landing on the mat. (yt)
[00:46] <Rising_Star> AAAAHAAA!!!
[00:47] <Rising_Star> I don´t have forces to resist to this punishment anymore. I am too weak and sore. I want is the end of this nightmare.
[00:48] <Enforcer> I prop your body up and drag you to a nearby chair and sit you on it.
[00:49] <Enforcer> I pick up both parts of your blue bikini.
[00:50] <Enforcer> So Rising Star do you finally admit defeat?
[00:53] <Rising_Star> My legs are spread and my arms down, I am almost uncounsious when I hear about my defeat, but, my pride not allow me to admit my defeat.
[00:54] <Rising_Star> Noooo...ooo never surrender, I will not admit nothing.
[00:55] <Enforcer> THWACK!!!
[00:55] <Enforcer> I slap you across the face.
[00:55] <Enforcer> Your only making it worse for yourself.
[00:56] <Enforcer> I ask you again as I claw at your breasts.
[00:57] <Rising_Star> AAAAAAHHH!!!
[00:57] <Rising_Star> No, never.
[00:58] <Enforcer> Alright you asked for it.
[00:59] <Enforcer> I pound both of my fists into your belly slowly one after the other.
[01:01] <Enforcer> Every punch to your belly gets harder and harder every now and then I throw a puch to your breasts and pussy as well.
[01:01] <Enforcer> My punches show no sign of stopping.
[01:02] <Rising_Star> oooohhh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> aaaahhh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> uuuuhu
[01:02] <Rising_Star> ooooaaaaha
[01:02] <Rising_Star> oooouuuuaaahh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> aaahaaaahaaauuh
[01:02] <Rising_Star> All right... I say I say.
[01:03] <Enforcer> I pound my fist into your belly one more time.
[01:03] <Enforcer> I'm sorry I didnt hear you, what was that?
[01:04] <Rising_Star> Ok. I will admit my defeat.
[01:05] <Enforcer> Ah ok now say I'm the best fighter and please knock me out.
[01:07] <Rising_Star> Enforcer... y...you...you are the... the... best fighter.
[01:07] <Rising_Star> Please, k.o me???
[01:08] <Enforcer> Hahaha If you say so, oh let me give you back your bikini.
[01:08] <Enforcer> I take your bikini top and put it around your neck and slowly choke you.
[01:09] <Rising_Star> oooh
[01:09] <Rising_Star> ooooh
[01:09] <Rising_Star> aaah
[01:09] <Rising_Star> It´s hard to breath. Even I could, I don´t have forces to resist, I am too weak.
[01:10] <Rising_Star> My view is becoming darker and darker.
[01:11] <Rising_Star> The last thing I see before faint is the camera recording every moment of my ultimate humiliation.
[01:12] <Enforcer> with the bikini top wrapped around your neck I take your bikini bottom and put it over your head.
[01:14] <Enforcer> I grab the camera and zoom in as I rub my hand over your naked breasts, pussy and the rest of your beautifull defeated body.

[01:15] <Enforcer> This has been the destruction of Rising Star.
[01:15] <Enforcer> I turn off the camera.(end)

Last edited by a moderator:

wrestlerjobber

Potential Patron
A really amazing work.
You made an excelent rp, the scenario is good, the jobber looks pretty (at least as I imagined), Enforcer is really bad.
Keep the great work.
Waiting for the next rp´s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.