1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rin Kagamine

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Enigmatic, Jun 30, 2016.

1. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Potential Patron

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the rules and remember to Search before posting a Request thread. We already have a Rin Kagamine hairstyle.

If you want a new version (i.e. one which shows the left side of the girl's face) then you should probably find a larger reference image. The one that you've posted shows a good camera angle, but it's somewhat low-resolution and the hairband(?) has been partially cropped off. There are also few outlines drawn within the hair, which clashes slightly with the art style of SDT. That's not actually an obstacle which would prevent someone from creating the hair import file; but the resulting file might not seem to fit into the SDT scene.

Compare images such as this one or this one which include noticeable outlines on most of the hair strands.

3. Enigmatic

Enigmatic Potential Patron

Ah, thanks for the link and constructive criticism. Knowing what I did wrong helps me learn.

I did search, but I didn't turn up anything. I guess I need to be a bit more thorough and in-depth with my searches.