RGB Fills (1 Viewer)

HentaTentaMon

Potential Patron
I need help getting rgbFill to work.

This seems like it would be a common question, but I've used the search and found basically no info to help me out, so either I suck at searching or it just hasn't been explained in detail on the forums.

Basically, I have an swf mod (http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5914.0) all made up the way I want it, but I like being thorough, and I realize not everyone's waifu is the same colour as mine, so I want to make it tintable. So I follow the instructions in Kona's (very brief) tutorial, make an all black layer, convert it to a movie called rgbFill, and make the original just a transparency layer.

So far, this has not worked. The best result I've gotten is a non-tintable and mostly see-through version of my original mod. I'm working in CS6, and I'm pretty sure I'm following all the directions correctly. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have a tintable attempt saved, but I've attached my normal .fla, in case it helps you figure out what the problem is.

Attachments

MomijiTail.fla
243.2 KB · Views: 74

ModGuy

Content Creator
Wanted to understand vanilla modding so decided to look in to this, guessed correctly based on your attempt:

Navigate to the shape inside the "backside" MovieClip.
Convert to MovieClip.
Name the clip "rgbFill", name should be on the instance, not the library.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.