RGB clothes for moreclothing mod (1 Viewer)

Kafar

Potential Patron
As the title says.

AnonymousArchive had only few useable clothes that were color adjustable (and when it comes to tops, they "reacted" for the size change of boobs, scaling to them)

I've added them to the clothing mod

Anyway, I've started to search forums for more such clothes (as stated above - being able to choose color and tops scale to the boobs). And...I found nothing

The clothes were either:

1)Real life "photos" - aka not color adjustable, just an image of eg a shoe

2)Standard drawn clothes - but those were in one color only, they were not color adjustable

3)Tops without boobs scaling - aka when you will make them smaller/bigger, the shirt wont react cus its just a plain image

So, I'm asking you guys, have I missed some threads ? I've been searching and searching and found nothing. The only clothes I found were already included in moreclothing mod (like the silk robe, denim shorts etc etc) or were in AnonymousArchive (basically only shoes like "MaryJane" or "Saria boots"...I've also found Apron)

TL:DR version - are there any clothes on the forum that are:

a)color adjustable
b)dynamic (only for tops, scaling to boobs size)

that are not included in

a)moreclothing mod
b)AnonymousArchive

sby

Content Creator
Coder
i have a thread with a similar question with looking for these kind of mods for moreclothing, but that is specifically for making suggestions on what to add to the mod.

i haven't actually gone through the newer archives (only downloaded the one he put together when i first got here), so if you know of any rgb support + breast size support mods in the archive, i wouldn't mind knowing.

edit - depending on how good the mod is in terms of being usable or appealing to work with other clothing, i may add the rgb capability into the mod if it doesn't have it so it makes the cut.

here are some that i have planned to add to next version of moreclothing (not in V1_2):
RajasGrime - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=684.0
hr_bunnyears_mika.swf
hr_crown_henrietta.swf
hr_demonhorns.swf
hr_earring_jeane1.swf
hr_earring_reika.swf
hr_hat_jessica.swf
hr_hat_maid.swf

Huitznahua - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5078.0
CleavageShirt.swf
CleavageShortTopTank.swf
CleavageTopTank.swf

BrokenToaster - http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=4997
Bottoms - Cropped Jeans Final - RGB [1 Color].swf
Bottoms - Cropped Jeans Ripped - RGB [1 Color].swf
Bottoms - Pleated Skirt Plain - RGB [2 Color Main Fill and Waistband].swf
Bottoms - Pleated Stripped Skirt - RGB [2 Color - Main Fill and Stripes].swf
Bottoms - Pleated Skirt V1 RGB Matching Waistband [2 Color Main Fill and Accent Lines].swf

Kafar

Potential Patron
Well, I used version 17 of the archive

I dug the ZZZ_SWF_Imports. The clothes I found to support size/rgb were

MaryJanes (2).swf - All MaryJanes are valid but the regular ones (without (2)) have a standard black sole that cant be changed
MaryJanesT (2).swf
PennyLoafers (2).swf
Saria boots.swf
Vanilla_FW_Heels_Crocko.swf
Vanilla_FW_Heels_Leather.swf
Vanilla_FW_Heels_Wildleather.swf
Apron.swf

I wasnt really searching the various anime folders because they mainly contain only char mods or full costumes, not a single clothing parts

sby

Content Creator
Coder
sweet, the apron works quite well.
i will see about getting it added

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.