reverse ryona, asphyxia (1 Viewer)

Blackchuck

Potential Patron
I finally figured out what kind of category my fetish is: reverse ryona, asphyxia.
I have a weird and very specific fetish. When a woman strangles, chokes, scissors (chloroform and similar is also acceptable) a male victim until he passes out or worse.
The philosophy behind my fetish, is to finally fall "asleep", give in, after a struggle by a beautiful woman (etc. being strangled).
Is there anybody else who has my fetish?

Also, are there any animes or hentais out there containing my fetish?

PS: I have alot of those kind of videos (real persons), I would have nothing against sharing them.

Best regards,
Blackchuck

Someone92

Vivacious Visitor
As far as I can tell submission holds, pins and in general wrestling moves are a common interest of those who are into reverse ryona.

However finding material of your specific fetish (knock-out via submission hold) might prove challenging. Out of the top of my head the stuff from 'The Nation of Head Scissors' might be to your liking:
http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG15338.html
When I remember correctly a long time ago someone shared a few images made by them; in one image a woman drown a man by keeping his head under water with a headscissor.

It's appreciated if you would share your collection, however keep in mind that posting full videos of copyrighted movies is not allowed. However "teasers" that show only a part of a copyrighted movie is usually fine.

Thundragon

Potential Patron

RGK4

Potential Patron
The videos and first two games are free, also their third game is on DLSite and has better gameplay, resolution and framerate.
http://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE119247.html

Not that I wish to derail the thread, but you pointed out the framerate being improved in the third game. I haven't a clue why, but the game runs noticeably slow for me. I realized this after losing to her slap move and hearing the sound effects get faster as it faded out. Would anyone happen to know how I could make it run a bit more smoothly? I doubt it's my computer, since I'm able to run games like Arkham City on mid-high settings at 60 FPS.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thundragon

Potential Patron
Not that I wish to derail the thread, but you pointed out the framerate being improved in the third game. I haven't a clue why, but the game runs noticeably slow for me. I realized this after losing to her slap move and hearing the sound effects get faster as it faded out. Would anyone happen to know how I could make it run a bit more smoothly? I doubt it's my computer, since I'm able to run games like Arkham City on mid-high settings at 60 FPS.

I'm sorry to tell you I have no idea why, maybe it's the RPG Maker engine. I tried to play it in a slightly slower CP and it ran slow or started lagging too.

Locusta

Vivacious Visitor
Have you ever experienced your fetish firsthand?
Your friendly neighborhood dominatrix would likely be happy to help ..for a modest fee! Fantasy fulfillment can build character! Or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.