Reverse Domination (1 Viewer)

D.

Potential Patron
3After thinking a lot about this, I decided I should write a dialogue to show my support for the game.

The idea is simple: your guy was a slave/sub, but he turned on his mistress and now she's the bottom, whether she likes it or not.
I made sure not to include niche fetishes so that the dialogue can appeal to everyone. Best thing is, it's licensed so that you can always copy it and rewrite the dialogue however you want! (Please note, I have no idea if we can actually license dialogues. My logic was that I wanted people to be able to know they could work on this dialogue, all the while making sure it respects Kona's work).
If you do tweak it, please post it here and if I remember to check this thread I'll add it to the original post.

Starting setting should be Angry Mood to get the dialogue to work properly, hands tied behind her back are logical but not needed.

Note: you can actually make her like her new position! Here's how:
Eventually after a random number of cumshots she'll say something that will change her mood to happy, and tada! Technically, what happens is a certain "restart:" is triggered, completely by chance
If you don't want to know how, then I suggest you don't read the file either. It's structured so that it's easy to understand - but that means you'll know the secret right away.

UPDATE (April 19th 2013): Added some more lines, made use of the hand_job triggers, replaced all generic "female subs" mention with names
If you still want to write a dialogue based on mine, go right ahead.

Attachments

Reverse Domination.txt
11.3 KB · Views: 2,307

Reverse Domination v2.txt
15.9 KB · Views: 3,427

Zero 7

Content Creator
I like it. I actually started a dialogue that I didn't finish with the same scenario cause I thought no one else would have ever thought of it, but I guess I was wrong. Nice work.

D.

Potential Patron
Hehe, thanks guys. I didn't think people would like it in this state.

I haven't tested it thoroughly so if there's any bug please tell me.

edit:
Zero 7 said:
I like it. I actually started a dialogue that I didn't finish with the same scenario cause I thought no one else would have ever thought of it, but I guess I was wrong. Nice work.

Go for it if you still want to finish it ;) I'd love to play it. I don't think mine is extremely good... it's more of a one-timer in this current state.
If I may suggest so, you could also use my dialogue and incorporate it in yours.

D.

Potential Patron
New update today (after 5 months O_o)

A few more lines, replaced the generic "female sub" with names (for example, instead of:
"Halfway there, that's a good boy. Let me go and I promise to get another slave to finish the job", you'll read
"Halfway there, that's a good boy. Let me go and I promise to get Maria to finish the job")

Still too short and too simple for my taste, but I think many faps can be had.

Shybear

Potential Patron
D. said:
New update today (after 5 months O_o)

A few more lines, replaced the generic "female sub" with names (for example, instead of:
"Halfway there, that's a good boy. Let me go and I promise to get another slave to finish the job", you'll read
"Halfway there, that's a good boy. Let me go and I promise to get Maria to finish the job")

Still too short and too simple for my taste, but I think many faps can be had.

You could use a wildcard for the different names. that way it would randomize the lines slightly more using different names each time. It would also make customizing them easy if anyone wanted to as well since it would be a list of variables instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.