Revenge - An Interactive Adventure (1 Viewer)

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
You are the last survivor of your clan.

You were born to a village of thieves who made a living by robbing the rich. They are so successful that surrounding noble clans eventually got so fed up that they came and burn down your village, killing everyone. They would have killed you too, but you somehow survived. You never forgot that day. Since then, you trained continuously in a secret form of forbidden martial arts that your clan left you. It is a forbidden form of dark arts that will make he who trained it nearly invincible. In fact, it is so powerful that its power that the elders of the village have sealed it away. However, with everyone now dead, there is nothing stopping you from getting your hands on it. With it, you know one day you will obtain enough power to enact revenge and the time had finally come.

For the past few months, you have been ransacking the countryside of one of the noble clans, killing its followers. You did not move onto their Noble's capital only because your goal at the moment is to solely enact terror. Like always, today, you are lurking around to the countryside looking for potential victims. Eventually, you found them. It appeared to be a group of female ninjas that was sent to track you.

ninja-clan-3-1.jpg
This is not the first group of ninjas you have come across. You have many male shinobis already but kunoichis (female ninjas) are certainly a first. The women have covered their face, but they are probably in their mid-20s. Being kunoichis, you know are in good shape and have figures that men would die for. It is unfortunate that the pieces of arts will meet their end today. You do not plan to let them go easily.

You know their master must be desperate for sending out the kunoichis. Unlike male shinobis, they are not only trained guards but are also their master's playthings. Unless desperate, feudal lords usually kept them, especially the young and attractive ones around and would not risk them over, male underlings.

They were dashing down the road when you showed up in front and cut them off. The trope quickly get into formation and surrounded you, they made not an unnecessary move or step. The women all glared at you cautiously and are prompting for an opening. It seems they notice it is foolish to barge head on even if they outnumbered you. It seems they notice your dark aura. Clever women. You thought. Prior to them, all your enemies barged into their doom. Unfortunately, being more cautious won't save them.

You look at the kunoichis. You were thinking who you should first strike down...and in what gruesome way to enact most pain and terror. For the past few months, you have left bloodbaths around this country. This is to send a message to the lord of this country and his servants, that they will be next. Just as you are thinking, you felt a scene of female aroma from the kunoichis. You got a little horny. Perhaps you have some fun with them first, you thought. Suddenly a dark feeling got inside your head. You have an interesting idea.

You need women to repopulate rebuild your village. You have no time to woo girls over, but you also abhorred the idea of kidnapping innocents or buying slaves. Yet, standing before you are a group of enemy females, they are not only no innocents but are also young, athletic and gorgeous looking.
You decided that you will capture one or two of them and use them to repopulate your village.

Yet, not all of them will receive this fate. You need to be stern. You don't want them to feel you are going to be easy on them and let them off the hook just because they are females. Hence, you will make an example of some of them. Lastly, to strike maximum fear, you will send a survivor or two back to their master, to deliver what fate is to come to him and his remaining underlings.

So this is it, prior to the next chapter, you must decide the fate of this group of kunoichi (From Left to Right: Sarah, Christie, Rachel, Lisa and Pai):

A) Who will you kill?
B) Who will you capture?
C) Who will you send back as a messenger to their master?

And how so, the more descriptive you are, the easier for me to continue the story.

(Sorry, I can't let everyone choose the topic now since I don't want to end up in a writer's block)

Last edited:

Kargan3033

Club Regular
I'll take a shot at this, I would capture Sara and Christie, kill Rachel and Lisa and send the Pai back as a messenger to her master(s) as a warning that they are doomed to die by my hand.

gamefanatic

Swell Supporter
Kill Sarah, Rachel and Christie
Send Lisa back as a messenger
Capture Pai.
Reason for capturing only 1 is that with 2 they'd probably just constantly try to go for your life whenever a supposed opportunity presents itself to them.
Killing is hard cause I don't know these forbidden martial arts are, but most brutal ways are always through broken bones and what not. For the one to be sent back as messenger, probably cripple an arm or 2. The one you capture, I'm guessing try to disarm and incapacitate, whether it be through knockout or fear. The other 3 should be brutally taken care of to instil the fear for the messenger.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
As for who to kill I say target the blondes, Sarah and Rachel. No particular reason, I just feel like some blonde death hehe.

Capture Christie (and/or possibly Lisa), but first humiliate them completely and make them bend to your will. For instance, seeing as they're the most modestly dressed, change that by cutting or tearing their clothes off.

Make sure whoever gets sent back as a messenger doesn't get off easy either. In fact, she should be the one who receives the most pain to send a clearer message. Your only need is to make sure that she's able enough to make it all the way back without kicking the bucket on the way there. And the person I think that should be is Pai.

ckuriyama

Swell Supporter
kill pai and christie, send back lisa and keep sarah and rachel probably knock out sarah and rachel, cripple both arms of lisa before she leaves and knock out christie. then knock out pai, then tie up rachel and sarah then force them to watch as you kill christie first in a brutal way maybe like breaking or chopping limbs off then you kill pai with a sleeperhold kill after she begs for mercy (which you deny with the long and painful sleeperhold kill as you choke the life out of her):smile:

Bad7

Swell Supporter
Keep Pai as a hostage, execute Sarah Rachel and Lisa with their own blades. Strip Christie naked and scuff her up before sending her back

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
Unfortunately, they don't know it doesn't matter. No matter how cautious, the gap between you and them are too great. The feudal lord they served was responsible for massacring your clan and you have no intention to spare anyone serving him, to complete your revenge. With one swing, you could easily decapitate each one of them in a flash. However, you have gotten extremely horny. It had been a long time since you have to interact with the opposite sexes. To be honest, you would have wanted to disarm them all and fuck them to death. However, you know you have priority and that is to exact revenge and rebuild your village.

Before the kunoichi could react, you release a shockwave knocking each of them down. The strength of the shockwave was so strong that all of them fell to the ground with a scream, throwing up mucus and food leftovers. Next, in a flash, you go up to Rachel, grab her by the pony tail and start smashing her face into your ankle. She screams. The other women watched in horror as you hit Rachel again and again. Her voice gets weaker and weaker. Eventually, her voice stopped, her face becomes a bloody pulp and she is dead.

You dropped her down and move onto Christy who tried to crawl away. But you grabbed her by the leg and twist it. You could hear the sound of her bone breaking. She released a high pitch scream and start pissing herself. You throw her over and use your sword to cut her dress and veil open, revealing her beautiful face and body. You pull down your pants. By this point, you dick have gotten incredibly hard.

Christy thought she could read your mind. "I surrender, use me whatever way you see fits, just don't kill me"

You then pulled her head over and she starts to give you a blow job. It doesn't take long before you masturbate inside her mouth. While you are enjoying Christy's blowjob, Pai tries to run away. Unfortunately, you noticed. You throw your leg and impaled her leg to the ground. "Stay right there! All of you" You speaks as she dropped to the ground, screaming.

Christy ignores her peer suffering and continues giving you a comfortable blowjob. You noticed both Sarah and Lisa have started to undress too. It seems like they think you will let them all go if they give themselves up to you. How naive.

You began to treat Christy more roughly. You can tell she is starting to get very uncomfortable and she began to drool out some of your semen. You let her head go. She throws up your semen as she tries to grasp for air. Just as she was doing this, you sleeper hold her. The other women look at you with disbelief. Christy tries to resist but to no avail. Her face began to turn purple and her eyes start to roll out.

I think you made your message clear. You move up to Lisa and released Christy, who was on the verge of suffocation. Lisa looked at her peer grasping for air, she hesitated at first, but then give a signal that she is ready to give you a blowjob. Instead of enjoying her blowjob, you throw a kick at her face, breaking her nose and some of teeth. She was shocked at the sudden turn of event and try to crawl her. Nonetheless, you just grab her by the leg. At this point, you noticed she is showing her beautiful tan back right at you. You got an idea. You grabbed a knife and start to carve a message at her back which reads "I am coming for you all". She screams and try to resist each time you carve a line onto her, but you overpower her and keep her onto the ground until you finished.

When you are done, you broke both of her arms. She is in tears. Just then, you let her go. "Watch this" You signalled her to look at your direction. You move up to Christy, force her onto the ground facing you. "Please, I did everything you want...Don't kill me" Her plea fell on dead ears, you start punching her until she became bloody pulp. The remaining girls were petrified.

You then signalled Lisa. "I will let you go, tell your master I am coming for him." Just then you began to move toward Sarah. Sarah try to look at Lisa for help, however, Lisa ignored her plea and turn away, fleeing right away.

Sarah tries to move away. However, you throw yourself onto her before you got a chance. She began to resist you, but you overpower her. You ripped off her remaining garment and began to every part of her nice figure. You also move closer to her face, kissing her while sniffing her feminine aroma, and eventually put your dick into her body. You embraced and the two of you began to make love. At the beginning, there was much resistance, but eventually, Sarah gives in. After a while, you released. Just as you got up, she eyed at you helplessly. She might have entertained you, but so did Christy. She still doesn't know whether you will spare her. Then you grab her head and force your dick inside her mouth. You are using her mouth it to clean off the bodily fluid that is left on it. Afterward, you released her.

"Well Lady, do you want to live?" you spoke to her.

Sarah nodded timidly. "Well, I could spare you and that little friend of yours there if you two switch your allegiancence to me."

-----Part 1 end-----

placodermi

Avid Affiliate
It had been a few days. I was laying on the bed with Sarah next to me. I have been enjoying with her body for the whole night. I don't know how many seeds I have shot inside her. "No more...please...master" She spoke softly while grasping for air.

Frankly, you did not have enough yet. But you know if you continue, she may drop dead due to exhaustion. You decide to let her take a break. She is a valuable asset, you don't want to break her completely now. You need more female servants like her to reborn your village. You decided it is time for you to hunt again.

Yesterday, after you caught Sarah and Pai, you have made them confess to several pieces of important information. Their master is low on manpower and this is why even female zakos are being sent out in place of the male ones that you have slaughtered. Aside from them, there appeared to be a few more kunoichi squadron like them. You got dressed and walked out your hideout. Outside was the body of Pai, impaled on a spear. You decide to use her corpse as a decor for your hideout. It should give a stern message to Sarah, and any female zakos you will soon catch, not to plan anything stupid while you are gone. You don't want to give a feeling that they can use their sex appeal to manipulate you in any way.

To be honest, this is just for insurance, even if they want to, they couldn't. You have cast a curse on them, making them incapable of betraying you. This is one of the secret techniques you learned from your long gone clan. There's a catch to the curse, however. When being cast, it drained a huge amount of energy to the victim. As a result, Pai who is badly wounded didn't survive the process. This is your first time casting it, so you didn't know it will work out this way. You ought to be more careful. In case any of the female zakos you want to claim as part of your harem in the future will die.

Like always, you scouted around your enemy's home turf. This time, you get closer to the fortress he dwells. You are destroying his last line of defence. It had been an hour or two, and you already slaughtered a couple squadron of male samurai and shinobi. You are getting tired...Where are the kunoichis? Just when you are about to give up and plan to bash inside your enemy's fortress for more female zakos. You noticed a squadron of kunoichi patrolling nearby.

c77e68f6d6ac4165c9d631193866e3acd4037a9f-1048597.jpg

Like the last patrol, this group is composed of five kunoichis. You lunged in front of them. The kunoichis looked shocked. Clearly, they didn't notice you were coming. Compare to the last group, this group of kunoichis are younger probably in their early 20s. They also seemed less well trained, having a weaker physique. Despite this, they all still have one hell of a body.

The kunoichis stand guard in front of you, trembling...It seems Lisa did make it back to report what had happened. You can sense these kunoichis are very frightened of you, as they are visibly shaking. Unfortunately, you are not going to let them off the hook. Like last time, you are going to catch some and kill some. However, the proportion maybe different, sine you seems to clearly outmatched them. Catching more than 1 seems plausible.

So who are you are going to spare and who are you going to kill? and how? (from left to right: Hitomi, Honoka, Kokoro, Marie-Rose, and Tina)

Bad7

Swell Supporter
First tell them to surrender and lay down their arms, that way you can have more time to decide their fates, any who don't should be decapitated immediately. Now then, assuming they all do, Mary Rose and Tina are the first to go, strip them naked, tie them to a tree and play darts with their bodies, throwing kunia knives at them until they are dead. Beat Kokoro and Honoka senseless and leave them tied up or in a lake somewhere, and take Hitomi alive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.