Rest of the Borderland Gals - Patricia Tannis, Commander Steele, and Mad Moxxi (1 Viewer)

t3mporary

Potential Patron
Requesting Patricia Tannis, Commandant Steele, and Mad Moxxi from Borderlands for a friend or two.

Oh yeah. Refs for Patricia Tannis:

Check this album out... Kinda dull but efficient
Lighter version

Colors may be a bit washed out cause I turned up the gamma.

I am going to try to use the UV or whatever viewer to get the resources from the game next.

Other references will be coming...

t3mporary

Potential Patron
Re: Patricia Tannis - Borderlands

Patricia Tannis:

Here is her model from the side in 3ds. God this was a pain :/

3ds of Tannis

All coming very soon....

t3mporary

Potential Patron
All three references in one place and all in Umodel:

Patricia Tannis References

I really don't like how she is looking at me...

I think the background speaks volumes about her

Umodel - Patricia Tannis

Commandant Steele References

In game shot

Umodel - Commandant Steele | She has freaky hair

Mad Moxxi References

Background with Moxxi
Profile of Moxxi 1
Profile of Moxxi 2

Mad Moxxi model photos are in bound later as well as high resolution shots of the rest.

These can all be shot at a different angle, so if need be just ask!

Oh and you can thank Anon and Final for helping me do these :D... Actually it will be the ones I will be posting later as soon as the lighting gets fixed!

Lilith References... For storage purposes (may ask for a revision later)

Lilith's Posture

Lilith's Kiss

Lilith in modeling position with colored hair

Umodel - Lilith | Her hair covers almost all her face

t3mporary

Potential Patron
Going to just make a new post instead of modifying it the 50th time :-\

I will eventually post all the girls in the post.

The pictures are very large so I will zip and upload them. The zip contains profile shots from all sides. If I need to up the lighting just tell me, but with the size of these things I'll probably only re-post the side profiles w/ better lighting if you request it.

Mad Moxxi Collection: (~66MB)

Mad Moxxi With and Without Her Hat

Mad Moxxi Preview: (Low Quality)

Mad Moxxi (Profile With Hat)

Mad Moxxi (Profile Without Hat)

*Note: I think I would rather see her from the left side inverted since you can actually see her eye with that view (plus the hat's extras are on that side).

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
I decided I'd try, and this is what I have a screenshot of after like 10 minutes in photocrop.

cGgpe.jpg

Oh and I don't think I'm gonna finish it, it sucks. lol

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
yeeeaahhhhh, I didn't think that cel-shading would translate over to photoshop and then eventually to SDT well enough :/ It seems like something someone with a lot of time on their hands would have to build from scratch to have it match the style of the game. I applaud your effort though Anonymous :)

B

Blithe

Sorry for necroing this thread but I don't think starting a new one will help when there is a perfectly good thread about the subject here.

I attempted to create a Patricia Tannis version:
[attachthumb=1]
char code:
Code:
bodyScale:1.075;hair:sdchan,1,1;iris:bright,0,100,100,1;breasts:63;skin:light;li
pstick:1,84,0,6,0.416;eyeshadow:0,0,0,1;sclera:255,255,255,1;blush:255,16,28,0.2
31;mascara:0,0,0,1;eyebrow:0,0,0,1,0,0,0,1;hairhsl:0,1,1,1;skinhsl:0,1,1,1;hissk
inhsl:0,1,1,1;bg:2;him:0;collar:none;cuffs:none;gag:none;panties:none,88,52,36,1
;legwear:none,255,255,255,1;footwear:none,0,0,0,1;eyewear:none,0,0,0,1;customHai
r:tannis.png

Booru link: http://sdtstuff.co.cc/viewHair/1369/

Cheers

Attachments

• tannis.png
    tannis.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 1,674

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
Reviving dead threads is perfectly fine under most circumstances.

Good job with this. I know I'm one of the few who have been waiting for this series to be worked on again.

MalaD

Potential Patron
Pardon me if I've misread something here, but there's already a Mad Moxxi hair in existence.
It looks like it's not on the booru anymore, replaced by something that looks a bit more thrown together, so I'll put it here.
I take no credit for this hair's creation, I'm just posting it from my files & sadly I don't know the name of the artist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.