[PC] Resident Evil: Progeny (1 Viewer)

Kiwanch_Gamer

Potential Patron
Hey guys/girls...

I found new a game of rape type...

Plot:

The game is set in 2005, just as TerraSave and the B.S.A.A. are formed. You play as the character Rebecca Chambers. The game starts in a small town of Montbury in which you just went into the local bar when... dun dun DUUUN! Zombies suddenly attack the small town. You make your way to an abandoned building, and find it is full of Umbrella equipment. The rest of the game revolves around a larger city that is planned to be infected by Umbrella (or so you think...) with this new strain of virus. It is your job to stop it.

Gameplay:

The gameplay is a side-scroller. Now, as you may have guessed, there is a sexual element in the game, but the idea is to avoid getting raped by the various zombies/mutants that will be in the game. I've kept in a lot of resident evil's aspects, including Resident Evil Outbreak's "Viral Meter", but I've also added in a kind of RPG element to it. Added on top of this a Mass Effect styled Dialogue system, where your character will go on a Virgin/Whore status which will affect certain things such as how much damage you take from grapples, how much damage you deal to zombies, etc.

Graphics:

The graphics are currently being remade, therefore you will notice in-game that the sprites change fairly often. The new sprite will be the one when you stand still. Hopefully when the animation part comes around it will all look like that.

PICTURES...
download.php

download.php

Controls:

Arrow Keys - Movement
Z Key - Select/Fire Weapon (When Drawn)/Examine/Open Doors/Pick Up Item/Continue to Game Over screen (when dead)
X Key - Cancel/Draw Weapon/Move Item (in inventory)/Discard Item (when moving it)
C Key - Open/Close Inventory screen/Reload (While Aiming)- Added in ability to pick up items, move them around etc.The amount of slots you have change depending on the difficulty or if you are in Mercenaries.
Q Key - Missions (No missions yet)

LINKS:Latest demo of it: ResiGame25082011.zip
Link #2 (In case #1 doesn't work): MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
I think you should kind of link the source too...

Which is this:
The author posts the updates here:
Legend of Krystal Forums • View topic - Resident Evil: Progeny (Last Update: 25/08/2011)

If you want to see anything changed, improved about the game. That is also the place to post it!

He actively reads and replies there. He also has stated that his drawing skills aren't the best and as such not to expect any amazing drawings later on in the game unless someone helps him with that part.

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Is it possible to save?

You can save extras and options but beyond that there is no save place in the current version. All I found is the bar (where you start), outside the bar, the alleyway and beyond the alleyway the place the cerberus dog is

jackson2000

Potential Patron
This update is just to test out the new 3D mechanic like streets of rage and a fix to the memory leak in the last update. Z-Fied will release the next with story and cutscenes so let's wait a little longer while enjoying this 1

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.