Resident Evil: Jill Valentine V.S. Claire Redfield (1 Viewer)

Who wins and kills the other?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Jill Valentine VS Claire Redfield in the Raccoon City Hospital.

Claire starts on the top floor while Jill starts on the bottom floor (5 floors total)

Each girl is armed with:

Claire:
9mm Pistol
Sub-Machine Gun
Cross Bow
Knife

Jill:
9mm Pistol
Shotgun
44. Magnum
Knife

Who wins?

Jill Valentine:
8c61df5f5b17f49e9df1e31674f9a4ec.jpg

jill_valentine_looking_by_tify_diamond-d8hg825.jpg

Claire:

go_for_it____claire_redfield_cosplay_re_cvx_by_vicky_redfield-d7efttn.png

grenade_launcher_by_vicky_redfield-d6iur0s.png

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Will there be viral zombies and mutant monsters as well as B.O.W.s in the hospital?

If so I say clare wounds and overpowers jill and feeds her to some mutant critter/viral zombie that rapes jill before eating her.

If not then clare wins by wounding and overpowering jill and lez rapes her before throwing her off the roof of the hospital and into a crowd of viral zombies/mutant critters that are swarming in Raccoon City.

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Will there be viral zombies and mutant monsters as well as B.O.W.s in the hospital?

If so I say clare wounds and overpowers jill and feeds her to some mutant critter/viral zombie that rapes jill before eating her.

If not then clare wins by wounding and overpowering jill and lez rapes her before throwing her off the roof of the hospital and into a crowd of viral zombies/mutant critters that are swarming in Raccoon City.

Yeah I was thinking there might be some zombies and other monsters in and around the hospital. I love your ideas too!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Yeah I was thinking there might be some zombies and other monsters in and around the hospital. I love your ideas too!

Thanks but to pull this story off you are going to need a reason for Claire and Jill to hate one another enough to hunt each other down in the middle of a modern day hell on earth.

JGro

Ryonani Teamster
Interesting way to play, though it was one of the weakest parts of the movies, is that they're clones. And one of the things that could be done for the justification is that Umbrella's testing out some mind control technology before they use it on the real people.

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Interesting way to play, though it was one of the weakest parts of the movies, is that they're clones. And one of the things that could be done for the justification is that Umbrella's testing out some mind control technology before they use it on the real people.

That could be done and an interesting kicker is that both jill and Claire learn that they are clones and being forced to fight as well as hinting that that sooner of later they are going to be injected with the t-g or some other kind of virus and cloned with be a new type of B.O.W.s

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Interesting ideas. I haven’t really thought about the reason why they would fight, so any suggestions please fire away!

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Interesting ideas. I haven’t really thought about the reason why they would fight, so any suggestions please fire away!

Well here's a few ideas they are being mind controlled by umbrella and they realize that they are being forced to fight against their will which will cause them some mental agony or they are fighting over Leon as to who gets to fuck him or you could swing it that umbrella is mind control them by enhancing their lust and competitive feeling for Leon to get them to not only hate one another but brutalize each other in the worst ways possible because they are experimental clones for the original Claire and jill who are being infected with a slow acting t or g virus to create a new type of B.O.W.s and that their hate for one another and competitive feelings and lust for Leon increases the infection rate of the virus in them as well as causing them to mutate randomly and horrifically.:grin:

If you want to hash out a few ideas send me a PM and well talk ok.

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Well here's a few ideas they are being mind controlled by umbrella and they realize that they are being forced to fight against their will which will cause them some mental agony or they are fighting over Leon as to who gets to fuck him or you could swing it that umbrella is mind control them by enhancing their lust and competitive feeling for Leon to get them to not only hate one another but brutalize each other in the worst ways possible because they are experimental clones for the original Claire and jill who are being infected with a slow acting t or g virus to create a new type of B.O.W.s and that their hate for one another and competitive feelings and lust for Leon increases the infection rate of the virus in them as well as causing them to mutate randomly and horrifically.:grin:

If you want to hash out a few ideas send me a PM and well talk ok.

Nice! I like it! I was also thinking they might be fighting over who gets the T-virus vaccine in the hospital. Like if Carlos and Leon were infected and they both went to the hospital to get it

Kargan3033

Club Regular
Nice! I like it! I was also thinking they might be fighting over who gets the T-virus vaccine in the hospital. Like if Carlos and Leon were infected and they both went to the hospital to get it

That one option or Sherry Berkin has the original G virus and she gets infect so they are trying to save her as well, don't forget to add Ada Wong into the mix

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
That one option or Sherry Berkin has the original G virus and she gets infect so they are trying to save her as well, don't forget to add Ada Wong into the mix

Yeah Ada would make a nice addition! Lol I did a Jill Valentine V.S. Ada Wong poll and fight. Have you seen it? And if you did what did you think?

Viridian

Potential Patron
Who wins in reality? Or who do we want to see LOSE... cause they are totally different questions. Claire is just a girl who got caught up in things really, while Jill is a trained police officer (Special Tactics and Recon). If it's a straight up fight between them, Jill would wipe the walls with Claire's brains no contest... but If I was watching one kick the other's ass for fetish purposes I'd rather Jill in the victim seat...

Destructroid18

Avid Affiliate
Who wins in reality? Or who do we want to see LOSE... cause they are totally different questions. Claire is just a girl who got caught up in things really, while Jill is a trained police officer (Special Tactics and Recon). If it's a straight up fight between them, Jill would wipe the walls with Claire's brains no contest... but If I was watching one kick the other's ass for fetish purposes I'd rather Jill in the victim seat...

Which ever you would rather have lose lol. And how would you want them to be killed? Just trying to get some ideas

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.