Requiem Nude Mod for 2016 - REQUEST (1 Viewer)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Posting a link to the game's web site and a screen-shot MIGHT inspire a modder to consider your request.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
What a blast from the past. I remember playing this in 2006 or 2007? I wonder if my characters are still on the servers. My main was this dark elf like girl who was tearing stuff apart. The game was a bit bland at the time, lots of open spaces with dreary scenery. The horror themes were nice tho and what drew me in.

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
For Requiem is already a nude mod, i even found it, but wont post it here without permission, just google
Requiem Memento Mori nude mostly you find it directly btw is there anything new? graphical for examble?

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
But it doesn't work for me anymore it keeps saying "Windows can't find 'lnkrun.bat'". And "lnkswc.bat" I don't know what else to do

EDIT: It's no longer called "Requiem: Momento Mori" it's now called "Requiem: Rise of the Reaver"

Last edited:

bardockssj123

Avid Affiliate
Technically it makes no difference if the name changes, the game alone is still the same, u tried run bat as administrator? or looked into the bat file if any path to game are correct? if not, then you have to hope someone updates nude mod to win10 or so xD

edit: cuz of this update, the structure of the game might have changed

Sausage&Eggs

Club Regular
Not found? Are these mod files or client files? if they are mod files the most common cause is a false positive and forced quarantine from your anti-virus.

FusionGaming

Potential Patron
Is there any way to fix the Nude Mod installation so it stops saying "lnkrun.bat" and "lnkswc.bat" are missing?

CaYe

Content Creator
So is this gonna happen because this game really needs a new nude mod
Hi, I'm the creator of RNM and I don't think that it's gonna happen, atleast not by someone from Europe. Don't waste your time trying to fix my mod :/ For more info please read here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.