1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requests

Discussion in 'Loader Requests' started by No Nameq, Feb 13, 2016.

1. No Nameq

No Nameq Potential Patron

Hey have a couple requests
    Can someone make a tattoo mode for him?
    Can you also make a mode that the arm in loader is correct?
    Can you also make a Female Helper with breast graffiti?
    Can you make Muscle helper with a boner and a fat helper with a boner
    Those are some request that I like if it is possible I want this for a long time

Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  2. No Nameq

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    This is what i mean

3. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

These ideas are too dissimilar. Please edit your post to focus on one of these ideas. You can then post additional Loader Request threads for your the other ideas, each one including its own images.
    Which tattoo?
    The third arm feature is not a standard component.

Male arm mods do not include artwork showing the left hand in the open+grasping position. We can move the left arm into the appropriate position, but there is no way to show the "correct" left hand because it does not exist. Someone would need to revise the SWF file and draw new shapes.

We have several muscle-girl mods; you'd need to choose a specific one. We have a few thick-thighs mods and some belly-expansion mods -- you'd need to be more specific about what you're asking for.

4. No Nameq

Thank you for your replay This is my first time posting something on this form. But i know now that my ideas are too dissimilar and that i have to make others post and not put everthing on 1 post I make beter post so that everone can understand.