1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting Riven from League of Legends

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by Teemo, Jul 25, 2016.

1. Teemo

Teemo Potential Patron

Hi, I would love it if someone could make the hair of riven as well as her battle bunny suit.
    Here is a picture for reference. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

Hello Teemo.

Nothing can be done with this reference.
    Read carefully the Reference Shot Guide to understand the kind of references needed. Note that screenshots taken from the game will probably be useless too, because of the problem with reproducing colour gradients. Try to find some anime style fanart, with the three basic colours of this style (base, shade and light reflection).

3. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

4. Sausage&Eggs

Sausage&Eggs Avid Affiliate

I'm 99% sure there is a Riven hair already. Most girls from LoL have a hair for SDT both have been around for so long now. I suggest google. The only decent reference I can think of would be from her Championship skin splash art but it uses different hair for that skin. You may want to look to fan art if you want to get a revision.

5. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

Right, there are two static hair mods in the archive in fact.

@Teemo: download the archive and check these mods (in the League of Legends folder), if you do not like them, ask for a revision.
    For the outfit, there are a bunny suit and two bunny ears in the Resource Manager (maybe not the right colour and without belt), you may ask a revision here too to get RGB sliders to make them the colour you want.
    Pantyhose and highhells are Vanilla basic clothes.