1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Requesting Relieve (steam Group)

Discussion in 'Guest Room' started by Soapp, Nov 12, 2015.

1. Soapp

Soapp Potential Patron

I've been taking care of the Steam GVZ site since the 2nd Site opening. I didn't want it to get lost in the void. But with the new site content and direction I'm ready to step down. I know I've asked if anyone was interested in taking the head or at least help out once before to no avail. Well I'm making this offer again.

Consider you wouldn't need to download steam if you don't want to use it, you could simply create a steam account.
    Steam Community :: Group :: Game Vixen Zone

Either way, I'm hopping in having a gracious transition of power with official moderators or admins from this site. If not perhaps a member would like to take over.

If I see no interest, or you accept the alternative openly. I will close down the GVZ steam group.

Thank you for considering my request. I will be patient and do not intend on dropping the whole thing recklessly.

Last edited: Nov 12, 2015
  2. detritus

detritus angry angry Staff Member Administrator

Hey Soapp, thanks for taking care of it all this time. I would take it over, but unfortunately my hands are full.
    In the interest of privacy, we're trying to keep Undertow off most forms of social media and other large sites. I don't know how active the Steam group is and what kind of communication value it provides for its members, but I do hope one of the more active modders can take it on.

3. Soapp

Soapp Potential Patron

Final reminder - So far no one has stepped up or shown any interest I intend to close the group by the end of the month if this stays unchanged.
    thanks