Request - Unlocking Locked Breast-Sliders (1 Viewer)

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
This is a request for a mod or patch that could unlock the locked breast-sliders on Loader Import Costumes that lock the breast-sliders.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Breast Mod Request - Unlocking Locked Breast Sizes

Wrong board.

Also, you're wrong. Settings aren't so much locked as they are reentered every frame. Disabling that requires finding and disabling the appropriate listener, and there's no convention on where they're located.

ModGuy

Content Creator
If you're going to develop a patch for a specific mod, you may as well patch the mod.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
It wasn't for any specific import but all of those that lock the breast-sliders. I've use some Loader Imports that did lock the sliders and some that didn't.

But if I understand Faceless' post above my request is most likely pointless. I think he is saying that the breast-slider is linked to the whatever modded animation the modded top has? (Which makes sense as the internal SDT tops move with the breast-slider).

Meaning if the import was created with locked sliders then they are unlockable. And thereby meaning each import with locked sliders would have to be patched individually.

So I need to learn how to do that or forget this request as I am not going to ask for all of those imports to be patched. (As it would be ridiculously rude to ask a dozen people to patch two dozen imports or so just for me).

ModGuy

Content Creator
Well.... in the event that a mod uses a registered function to remove the event listener, then all we need to do is call that function:

Code:
something.addEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, doLock);
main.registerUnloadFunction(unlock);

function unlock(){
something.removeEventListener(Event.ENTER_FRAME, doLock);
}

Or something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.