1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request Towa from DBZ

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by roro73290, Feb 6, 2015.

1. roro73290

roro73290 Vivacious Visitor

Hello someone can create Towa from Dragon Ball Online and Dragon Ball Xenoverse please ?

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 1, 2016
  2. shadowstar813

shadowstar813 Potential Patron

I second this.

3. zzaapp002

zzaapp002 Club Regular

You need side refs.

4. bob sagit

bob sagit Potential Patron

Is someone able to make a towa model or hair. I have a couple picutres of the side and im mostly looking for hair

Attached Files:

5. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Content Creator

@bob sagit: you're not capable to read the post just above yours? :wat:

6. fleet

fleet Staff Member Moderator

There is a reason this request is in the INVALID REQUESTS section.

Profile (side) views are what are needed for modders to fill requests. None of the images posted in this thread so far are profile (side) views. PLEASE read the request rules and guides.
    Reference Shot Guide
    Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
    Tips for requesting clothing or outfit

Providing profile images will increase the chance of a modder filling your request.
    Failure to provide profile (side) views will greatly DECREASE the chance of a modder filling your request.

If you are mainly concerned about getting hair that looks like the character, SEARCH the SDT downloads section
    Flash Games | Undertow for hair
    Your might find an exact match, or something close. If you find something that's close you can request a Revision
    Revisions
    If you request a revision, please link the hair that you'd like to see changed, and be VERY SPECIFIC about how you want it changed.

Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

7. bob sagit

bob sagit Potential Patron

So would this be like a decent side ref or would it need to be something better. Just curious and thank you for the info on this I'm a little new

Attached Files:

8. stuntcock

stuntcock Staff Member Moderator

It's a good example, but you need to find an image which shows the full hairstyle. The tight cropping/framing of this image shows facial details well, but most of the hair is absent. Edit: something like this would probably work, but a higher-resolution image would be prefered.

Also: please don't attach reference images. You can either re-host them (using the "Add Images" button at the bottom of the webpage) and embed them in your post with IMG tags, or just link to the original source.

Towa has been requested several times in the threads of various artists. None of the reference images were especially good, but @D-Oxygen has kindly agreed to include her in a "to do" list of upcoming work. If you're patient then a hairstyle might eventually appear. If you'd rather speed things up then please try to find better references. If you can do so (and if someone is able to create a PNG or SWF file based on your images) then I'm sure that @D-Oxygen would be happy to remove her from his list. SDT fans have buried the guy in requests and he's probably feeling a bit overwhelmed :)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  9. AstralHorizen

AstralHorizen Content Creator

I'm gonna see if i can finish this Request up. I have some Side Refs up to go on with. Even if this user may be inactive, there's probably someone else who could use it.