Request total armor hiding asmo nude mod with orginal asmo claws and feet and no grey butt syndrome. (1 Viewer)

Darc

Potential Patron
I challenge someone to make a total armor hiding, blanking, asmo nude mod, where I don't need to spend my real life money on dyes and to dye mismatched pieces to get a total nude effect, that shows, regardless.

Without the buttcrack discoloration, and including the sexy original, erotic asmo feet and claws but no mane.

Please don't involve 60+ gear, or rare gear or store bought costumes, unless the focus is on low level gear or its all inclusive...in other words no stain on the brain or wallet just 24-7 100% completely nude characters.

I still have yet to find such a mod.

Not necessary, but If it effects npc's all the better.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When requesting a mod, please post a link to the game's web site, and a screenshot of the character you would like modded. Doing so increases the chances of your request being filled.

Darc

Potential Patron
When requesting a mod, please post a link to the game's web site, and a screenshot of the character you would like modded. Doing so increases the chances of your request being filled.
https://www.undertow.club/threads/aion-5-0-mod-megapack-erotic-included-by-nazghull-darkhell666.9546/page-1

It has to do with this. I have been informed the clawed feet, cant be done but perhaps black clawed feet and hand claws can? Current mod makes hands and feet like eylos.

Not that its not an amazing mod, it is. Yet a bit like Tiger, its the only one...working.

Its good overall, really good, except a few small considerations.

In any case, what I would also like is totally nude with armor on, so effectively hide armor/show mod and I don't care if it effects all, even npcs.

I don't want it to be tied to any req not available at any level or special or expensive thing.

I also don't want the buttcrack to be discolored deep grey, mismatched with body, that is mainly what you see from behind after all. It kind of defeats the point of having a mod.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.