Request to change body and ass size (1 Viewer)

aztlan

Casual Client
Body in Custom - there is as slider on the bottom left.

There are also some mods for big ass/thighs.

NoahCrafterz

Potential Patron
I mean like make it look like a midget. Maybe like intensify it a to make her really small. Maybe even small enough to stand up and deepthroat you. I mean like THAT small. Is there a mod for that???

Attachments

• dwarf.jpg
    dwarf.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 464

Faceless

Content Creator
No, because midget proportions are different from regular adult proportions, so it isn't possible from simply scaling the body down. You would need to significantly redraw her body.

Psynatra

Potential Patron
Stop being so literal, another person asked this question on another post and it was my understanding that you could create something but with the calculable visual stupidity of the head's size and proportions.

In other words the head would be more massive and look stupid, but adjusting with in reason would make it look plausible and anatomically correct.

Faceless

Content Creator
Too bad it's not possible to get a midget like he wants as evidenced by his very specific example via adjusting it within reason, genius.

zzaapp002

Staff
RM Moderator
Someone made the attached "body-sizer" and I tried to use it for some elf or giantess types...

But it only extra slides the body not the head so you can only go so far either way before it looks weird.

(Don't know who made it sorry or I would credit).

And of course anal positions don't work well when she is too small or too large.

There is an unfinished "head-test" here though:
http://www.sdtmods.com/index.php?topic=5594.0

Attachments

BodySizer.swf
3.7 KB · Views: 1,270

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.