REQUEST - Tira (SC III, IV, V) (1 Viewer)

SanicDaeOh

Potential Patron
Can someone do a PNG hairstyle for Tira? Plz and tank.

SC III

20073171533323725.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

SC IV

2851978-tira_1.jpg

soul-calibur-blood-armor-tira-anime-girls-1440x900-wallpaper-477735.jpg

SC V

latest

soul-v-calibur-tira-5.jpeg

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
There are several different styles, colors, and lengths depicted in these images. Please organize them so that it's immediately obvious how many separate items you're asking for.

Please read the Request Rules. You need to provide adequate Reference Images for each hairstyle that you're asking for, and you're encouraged to rehost those images instead of hotlinking them. You should also specify which type of files you're expecting (PNG, SWF, MOD).

<best girl>
I've removed this tag.

You're free to praise Tira in your posts. You can setup a Poll if you want to get users' votes on their favorite fighting-game characters. But please remember that the tagging system should be used to establish connections among various pieces of content (e.g. "all of these girls are blonde"; "these five accessories are used in BDSM"). Such connections are important, because they help users to discover interesting material by following affinity links.

I'd prefer for tagging to remain fairly "objective", so I'm going to remove anything which looks like a personal opinion (or a joke).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.