[REQUEST] Spice and Wolf (1 Viewer)

The10004

Potential Patron
Hello, everyone. I'm wanting to know if someone can make some characters from the anime Spice and Wolf? I thought it would be pretty cool! :) (And if same already exists please let me know!)
It would be cool to have Holo as HER and maybe Kraft Lawrence as HIM. Or maybe Nora as well?

Sorry if I'm asking for a bit much. (I have no idea on how hard or easy it is to mod SDT or I would have done it to be honest...)

f93

Casual Client
Holo/Horo has already been made, and I'm pretty sure she's in the archive. There's a static hair for her (note that her name is translated as Horo for all SDT mods involving her, so maybe that's why you didn't find her when you used Forum Search) in Grimey's thread (under Spice & Wolf), with a character code. That same thread also has a mod for her tail (called cl_horotail.swf).
Not sure about the guy. Either way, if you'd like to request something that doesn't exist, you should probably read the stickied threads on the Request board. And post your request on the Request board next, too.

The10004

Potential Patron
Thanks! I forgot about her 'other name'. And sorry I'm new here.. I didn't notice that tread... :-\

sandman_2010

Content Creator
(Sorry If I'm rude, english isn't my first language) I will try to do one, though I'm not too good at it. (I know there's already one, but I want to do my own too :P) So I'll post it here, when I'm finished :D.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.