Request- Sailor Moon (1 Viewer)

clandestine

Potential Patron
Hello, new here. One request, could someone with good knowledge of the Sailor Moon series make dialogues for the following Sailor Scouts:

Mars, Venus, Pluto

Guidelines:
Tender, willing, loving, sensitive towards player, but respective towards the said girls personalities.

If this has already been done then, apologies please direct me to where it is. Thanks in advance.

VulgarMaestro

Potential Patron
I third this and would love to see any and all of the Sailor Scouts have dialogue, preferably non consensual but will totally take whatever.

EO

Potential Patron
I'd give it a shot if I knew much of anything about Sailor Moon, but alas I don't.

Hey gents, I don't mean to flame, but why not give it a try yourselves? It's not all that technically difficult and besides, it seems like you've got ideas already. You'd probably also have more luck getting help with an existing dialogue, if you need it, than persuading someone to write one from scratch. Anyhow, just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.