1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request- Sailor Moon

Discussion in 'Dialogue' started by clandestine, Nov 28, 2011.

1. clandestine

clandestine Potential Patron

Hello, new here. One request, could someone with good knowledge of the Sailor Moon series make dialogues for the following Sailor Scouts:

Mars, Venus, Pluto

Guidelines:
    Tender, willing, loving, sensitive towards player, but respective towards the said girls personalities.

If this has already been done then, apologies please direct me to where it is. Thanks in advance.

2. dagger3

dagger3 Potential Patron

I second this, and would also like to see Mercury and Saturn.

3. VulgarMaestro

VulgarMaestro Vivacious Visitor

I third this and would love to see any and all of the Sailor Scouts have dialogue, preferably non consensual but will totally take whatever.

4. lordb

lordb Potential Patron

blackdog like dialog would be great.

5. EO

EO Potential Patron

I'd give it a shot if I knew much of anything about Sailor Moon, but alas I don't.

Hey gents, I don't mean to flame, but why not give it a try yourselves? It's not all that technically difficult and besides, it seems like you've got ideas already. You'd probably also have more luck getting help with an existing dialogue, if you need it, than persuading someone to write one from scratch. Anyhow, just a suggestion.