[Request] Resident Evil 2 Remake, Big Boobs Claire Clothed Mod (1 Viewer)

DaWul

Potential Patron
27epa2vnyoz11.png

Someone can make a simply Mesh edit for Claire and put big breast in default cloths?
I prefer instead of naked, big boobs in default dress

tekmarvl

Swell Supporter
Someone can make a simply Mesh edit for Claire and put big breast in default cloths?
I prefer instead of naked, big boobs in default dress

As of right now, it is only possible to swap the game's models with other models so you can play as other characters besides Leon and Claire. It is also possible to swap hair and clothing from models to use with other in game character models.

To be able to do anything more, a special tool would need to be made to unpack the game's encrypted pak file formats to be able to work on things like editing the textures on a character model, or changing the look or appearance of things like hair, face, skin type, body shape, etc. Once the files have successfully been decrypted from the game with a specialized tool that a modder could work with, the game files would then need to be packaged up again into the same pak format as the original one so it could be injected and used in the game when you play.

To my knowledge, one such modder in the Resident Evil Modding Board forums has created his own tool to successfully inject textures onto existing models in the game, but the tool itself is still in early alpha stages, and it is unknown if the modder would release such a tool for public use.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.