1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

REQUEST - One Piece - Ain

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by blackivy, Jul 16, 2016.

1. blackivy

blackivy Potential Patron

Hello, i need Ain and Desire for my OP collecion on deepthroat,
    please can u make them for me and all community?
    Please :D and thanks.

Charr. Ain
    Anime: One Piece
    Hair: Blue
    Costume: no need
    Image of hairs from side: I found this :
    NO GOOD IMAGE BECAUSE WE SEE HER FOR ONLY 9 MINUTE IN THE MOVIE
    http://imageshack.com/a/img921/1467/vVPZHy.jpg
    http://imageshack.com/a/img922/7867/wLIkpj.png
    http://imageshack.com/a/img922/3629/Vi89Jm.png
    http://imageshack.com/a/img922/6514/JKANdM.png
    http://imagizer.imageshack.us/a/img922/535/MnsMzM.png
    Ain - One Piece Film Z
    Toon sex pic ##0001301529247 all fours areolae ass ass grab bed blue hair blush breasts clenched teeth doggy style ein (one piece) female hanging breasts highres huge breasts legs long hair looking away nel-zel formula nipples nude one piece one piece film z pink eyes sex sweat tears thighs vaginal penetration » One Piece Hentai
    Toon sex pic ##0001301529243 areolae blue hair blush breast grab breasts ein (one piece) female gradient background highres huge breasts long hair looking down nel-zel formula nipples nude one piece one piece film z pink eyes simple background solo standing sweat » One Piece Hentai
    Toon sex pic ##0001301529238 areolae blue hair blush breasts censored ein (one piece) female gradient background hands on hips highres large breasts legs long hair looking at viewer navel nel-zel formula nipples nude one piece one piece film z pussy red eyes scar simple background smile solo standing thighs » One Piece Hentai

Please tell me if u need more information or my request is invalid (again), thanks.

Moderator edit: moved Desire to a separate thread.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
  2. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

Hi blackivy

Nothing can be done with these references. Read carefully the Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST to understand what is needed for a request.
    Also, remove these attached references, they are useless and are just wasting space on the server.

3. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Your images are NOT useful.
    Good reference images show the artist what the character or item looks like when viewed from the side.
    This is very clearly stated in the link that SyntaxTerror posted.
    Please read all of the information at the link. Requesting Rules PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING A REQUEST
    While there is no guarantee that your request will be filled, you increase the changces of that happening by following the rules.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  4. blackivy

Sorry, it's my first time here. Have patience with me, please.
    I added more image from side, idk if they are useful or not correct, let me know. PLEASE and ty for your support guys.

5. fleet

Last edited: Jul 16, 2016
  6. blackivy

Sorry again,
    For Ain i can't find more HD and good side image because in the movie (one piece z) we can't see her so much, only for 9 minute.
    And Desire is updated, we gonna see her in the last episode of one piece, only 2 filler and not so much by side.
    Thanks guys, tell me what i can do for that.

7. fleet

Here are some potential sources for usable images:
    • Imageboards like Gelbooru, Danbooru, Rule #34, etc.
    • DeviantArt can also be a place to look, with some fanart.
    • If they exist, dedicated wikis may have some good material sometimes.
    • Own screenshots: you can use images from animated movies or cartoons you will play on your computer. You need to pause the movie and press the "Print Screen" button, then open an image editor (MSPaint will work fine) and paste the screenshot (using CTRL+V for example).

8. blackivy

Hello again, ty for the Desire request,
    this char. is really hard to find, i found just this image, i can't find more.
    Thanks and sorry.
    Bye guys :D

9. blackivy

10. SyntaxTerror

SyntaxTerror Swell Supporter Content Creator

Things are not working like this on this forum.
    Bumping the thread will not make someone draw an hair mod by miracle...
    Good references may incite someone to make an Hair mod. If you cannot provide good references, please do not post here.
    It is exactly what is written in the Requesting Rules and in the Reference Shot Guide, that fleet should not have to read for you and copy you some parts in this thread.

11. fleet

@blackivy,
    Posting the single word 'up' is confusing. I can't read your mind, but assume your intention was probably to let us know you posted new images in the first post. Since that is the case, it would have been better to state 'I posted new images in the first post'.

I checked the new pictures you posted. NONE of them are good reference images. If you cannot find and post side view reference images (as shown at Voltron: Legendary Defender girls) you are wasting your time and ours.

fleet (global moderator)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2016