Request: Ibuki (Danganronpa 2) (1 Viewer)

Pockychoco12

Potential Patron
DIV2qsY
DIV2qsY
Mmmm yes, hello.
I'd like to request a static hair mod for the crazy rocker chick, Ibuki Mioda.
I hope these reference images are good enough to work with:
qzj6BD6.jpg

FJOZgGF.png

Attachments

Ibuki Concept Art.psd
15.5 MB · Views: 153

Last edited:

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Pockychoco12.

A colour side view reference would improve greatly the chances of your request to be fulfilled (same point of view as the black and white head in the bottom right of the first reference, with the same colour style as the second one).

Good luck.

Pockychoco12

Potential Patron

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I am currently looking for more reference images.

When you find better reference images, I recommend you edit your original post, and post the imgur links there.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Pockychoco12

Potential Patron
When you find better reference images, I recommend you edit your original post, and post the imgur links there.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)
Added colored version of side view, I hope that's good enough to get it back in the actual request thread.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Added colored version of side view, I hope that's good enough to get it back in the actual request thread.
Yes, it is. I'll move the thread back.

It appears as though you've manually colored in the hair to create a reference image. That's good! But ... with a similar amount of work (and slightly different technique) you could have created a usable PNG file. If you still have your source file (in PSD, PDN, or SVG format) then I would encourage you to share it; it will be faster (and better-looking) if an artist can re-use your file instead of manually cropping out your work.

Or we could walk you through the process of converting your work into a hair import, and then you can publish it by yourself under your own name. But if you have some experience in graphics editing then you can probably read the tutorials and figure out the process by yourself :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.