Request ( I hope this is the right place for this.....) (1 Viewer)

D

Dreamer

Hey well I enjoy that game SDP and i really would like to request Kaguya ( from naruto) that would be great.
This game is great but i read many posts about something like a " loader". I tried to follow the tutorial to make everything right but it doesnt work. I dont know what kind of software i should use to open up the loader....

Huitznahua

Content Creator
Hey well I enjoy that game SDP and i really would like to request Kaguya ( from naruto) that would be great.
This game is great but i read many posts about something like a " loader". I tried to follow the tutorial to make everything right but it doesnt work. I dont know what kind of software i should use to open up the loader....

1. This is not the right place for request sdt stuff. Go to Requests | Undertow ;
  2. The search result shows that there is already a request for Kaguya (from naruto) Request : Kaguya Ootsutsuki (Naruto) | Undertow. So you should not have to make a new request ;
  3. Request without pics is useless. I strongly advice you to consult the "Requesting rules" thread in the request section ;
  4. When you made a request don't ask another thing that has nothing to do with your request. But I will still answer you this time : all you need to know about the Loader is in the official Loader post : SDT Loader | Undertow.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Thread moved to Help board.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.