1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request ( I hope this is the right place for this.....)

Discussion in 'Help' started by Dreamer, Nov 17, 2015.

1. Dreamer

Dreamer Guest

Hey well I enjoy that game SDP and i really would like to request Kaguya ( from naruto) that would be great.
    This game is great but i read many posts about something like a " loader". I tried to follow the tutorial to make everything right but it doesnt work. I dont know what kind of software i should use to open up the loader....

2. Huitznahua

Huitznahua Casual Client Content Creator

1. This is not the right place for request sdt stuff. Go to Requests | Undertow ;
    2. The search result shows that there is already a request for Kaguya (from naruto) Request : Kaguya Ootsutsuki (Naruto) | Undertow. So you should not have to make a new request ;
    3. Request without pics is useless. I strongly advice you to consult the "Requesting rules" thread in the request section ;
    4. When you made a request don't ask another thing that has nothing to do with your request. But I will still answer you this time : all you need to know about the Loader is in the official Loader post : SDT Loader | Undertow.

3. J-DASH-

J-DASH- Potential Patron

how do i download the sdt loader mod?

4. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

The Loader itself is here.

"Loader mod" is a whole category of things. There are hundreds of them; you'll need to be more specific about which one you want. And also please post on the Help board instead of the Guest Room :P

5. fleet

fleet Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Thread moved to Help board.
    Very respectfully,
    fleet (global moderator)