Request : Hinata [ from naruto shippuden] Clothing SWF mod - Filled (1 Viewer)

Bigbadonkadonks

Content Creator
EDIT: Request filled - see post #12

Requesting a clothing mod for the character - Hinata Hyuga from Naruto Shippuden
[ Breast Slider Adjustable ]

1614610553720.png

I hope the reference provided is sufficient.

I have provided 3 side view images,
and 1 front view images for the purpose of being a color reference.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:

sclover13

Content Creator
I pulled the shoes from my Sakura mod, so I've yet to redraw them for Hinata. Currently they are acting as a placeholder.

sclover13

Content Creator
I'm very sorry it took as long as it did. I'm awful at actually keeping any sort of timeline for modding.

Finally hit the grindwheel and pounded this one out. Some updates planned, but probably not in the near future unless someone finds a devastating bug.

UndertowTruck

Content Creator
I'm very sorry it took as long as it did. I'm awful at actually keeping any sort of timeline for modding.

Finally hit the grindwheel and pounded this one out. Some updates planned, but probably not in the near future unless someone finds a devastating bug.

Well done! How many hours did it take to make this mod?

sclover13

Content Creator
Well done! How many hours did it take to make this mod?
Hard to tell given I started in March, and kept picking it up and putting it down, but to venture a guess... Ballpark of 10-20 hours. Which relatively is not bad, because full character mods I usually make often require more than double that time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.