1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Request for Various Characters

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by yomi, Jan 29, 2016.

1. yomi

yomi Potential Patron

URGENT !! Please , I can place an order I need the models hair of the following character : Squigly ( Skullgirls ) Ruler ( Fate / Apocryphe ) , Curly Brace ( Cave Story) and Lilith ( The Binding of Isaac : Afterbirth ) PLEASE hicieras !!! if you would greatly appreciate it !!!!

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the rules. You need to provide Reference Images when making a Request.

Please Search before making a Request. Squigly has already been created (by Widget).

Modders will assume that you want PNG hairstyles unless you say otherwise.

If a character's design includes a prominent hat (such as Curly Brace) then you should tell us whether you expect it to be included or omitted.

3. yomi

yomi Potential Patron

I'm sorry , I'm new at this post , and talk about respecting Curly hair , if you prefer that included a hat and here I will include a picture of Ruler and Lilith

the blonde is Ruler , and the redhead is Lilith respecting a hat , I would like not wearing his crown Ruler instead Lilith would be fine with his band Thanks again , and forgive me if cause some inconvenience for not reading the rules :frown:

4. yomi

yomi Potential Patron

and I must ask a question, you could make costumes ? and you meet someone who can ? because I want someone to help me make the costume of Squigly this (edit for me) photo and would greatly appreciate if he found someone

5. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Please read the Rules. Please rehost your reference images instead of attaching them. But you shouldn't bother rehosting these images, because they're not usable Reference images. We need side views.

If you continue to break the rules then I won't work with you. This isn't about forgiveness or persecution. It's because I can't work with you, unless you clearly explain what you want and provide reference images.

I can make costumes and I know of several other modders who can also do so. A full costume involves a lot of modding work. I'm not going to create one for you (or ask someone else to work on your request) unless you provide usable references and demonstrate your ability to cooperate.

6. yomi

yomi Potential Patron

this is Ruler:http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net...u_Konoe.png/revision/latest?cb=20150114115558
    I ask is your hair model, and if your clothes (except the sword and the crown of his head) have not yet finished reading the rules so if I have a failure or there is adrawback can also let me know, and also if you need more details of Ruler
    Now I come to teach Lilith
    (according toits original designthe game, youcan use it tobuild onhis hair):http://www.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2015/06/boi_thumb.jpg
    and variant here as I ask: http://ih0.redbubble.net/image.72490388.1670/flat,1000x1000,075,f.u1.jpg
    Again, if there is trouble with the designs there is no lack of content, please notify me
    Squiggly respecting edit, I can not provide a link because the base image I want to raise is constantly removed, may soon find a way of teaching the model edited by me

Last edited: Jan 30, 2016
  7. yomi

yomi Potential Patron