1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

request for renamon character

Discussion in 'Invalid Requests' started by sy777, Sep 18, 2016.

1. sy777

sy777 Potential Patron

i would like to put renamon in my sdt i hope this pic is sutable[​IMG]

2. stuntcock

stuntcock Club Regular Staff Member Moderator

Then you should probably Search for "renamon". @kojiro's version is no longer available in his thread, but you can find it in the Archive. @wolsik has created a full-body mod.
    Please read the Request Rules and the Reference Shot Guide.
    • We need to know what you're actually asking for:
      • eyes, ears, face, neck/scarf thingie, shoulder spikes, gloves, tail, body coloration, three-fingered hands, etc.
      • You might be asking for one of those things, or all of them. We don't know.
    • We need side-view images of whatever you've requested.
      • If you're requesting multiple things, then you should provide many images to ensure that artists have enough to work with.
      • For example: the image that you're provided is cropped at the thighs. So if you were asking for modded feet, then you'd need to find another picture.
    • The images should be similar to SDT's art-style.
      • 3-tone anime shading is preferred.
      • The image that you've provided above is okay, but it uses soft shading (which is difficult to reproduce) and the overall brightness of the fur is a bit too dark.
    • You need to explain what's wrong with the existing mods.
      • You can complain about color, or shape, or size, or file compatibility, or whatever.
      • If you don't do this, then an artist might just "repeat the same mistakes" when creating the new mod.